Male HQ

Buttock Massage Recommendations (compiled)

Guest manlybi

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried this massage in JB though..it's great.. It's a newly opened spa near KSL...happened to service my car there

It's M Sanctuary Spa..if I'm not mistaken. Tried their Ultra massage and was good..ask for Rayn.. can ask for manhood massage too for complimentary service

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

M sanctuary is aj massage place or normal massage parlor?? Wat is the price?

I tried the Ultra massage..it's RM150 for 90mins.. Although it's not stated, when I asked the therapist Rayn gave me a complimentary manhood massage as he's trained for it..but you must asked for it according to him..the rest is up to your imagination

He suggested for me to do boyzillion waxing too at RM120 as he's also trained for it durin my next visit as he said it will really make me feel rejuvenated..

As I'm fully satisfied I tipped him RM100 but he declined saying it's too much but I insisted. Very rare I find such a dude

Is Rayn a local guy ?

slim n fit ?

Keno.. Rayn is Sabahan.. But has been a therapist for more than 8 years.. He's 27yrs fit guy can find him on Grindr. He worked at a KL spa before..hmm I forgotten the name he told me. Anyway it's along the road to KSL.. The spa shares the building with a car workshop. If you're not sure can find them on Google map or call them for direction

Hallow dudes...

Just wanted to share this... I happened to be at Holiday Plaza yesterday.. So while waiting for my sis to shop..I went to have an hour massage at Thong Thai.. Well it's the new one on the ground floor. Tried this messeur no 254. He was very good. Especially when he massage my back.. He focussed on my bums well.. Really loved it.. And of course even they provided a disposable undie.. I always have mine butt naked

Hallow dudes...

Just wanted to share this... I happened to be at Holiday Plaza yesterday.. So while waiting for my sis to shop..I went to have an hour massage at Thong Thai.. Well it's the new one on the ground floor. Tried this messeur no 254. He was very good. Especially when he massage my back.. He focussed on my bums well.. Really loved it.. And of course even they provided a disposable undie.. I always have mine butt naked

You took the traditional massage or oil massage? I thought for traditional massage, they will give you a "uniform", not disposable undies. Only oil massage will they give undies or you can go nude.

You took the traditional massage or oil massage? I thought for traditional massage, they will give you a "uniform", not disposable undies. Only oil massage will they give undies or you can go nude.

Ohh I always go for the oil massage..tried and never like the traditional Thai massage..yupe agree for traditional they will give you the "uniform" haa haa

try odewal massage neil or siglap, best skilled massages (strictly) ever anywhere

Not all. I went to OD Wellness at neil rd and chose no. 18. Skills was good for first 45 minutes but and for the next 45 minutes, he slackened a lot. But i do agreed that if they are in their game, they will be good.

How about KL? Any good to recommend,

When in KL I always go to BB area coz they got lots of massage places there. Hmm how to describe ah..

I always go to this Chinese massage place that has 3 outlet close to each other..and I went to the outlet at the hotel basement coz to me it's much cleaner. I will ask for no.69. Yes no kidding that's why I can easily remember him. Haa haa. Well small built guy but his massage is just superb..and no short cuts

When in KL I always go to BB area coz they got lots of massage places there. Hmm how to describe ah..

I always go to this Chinese massage place that has 3 outlet close to each other..and I went to the outlet at the hotel basement coz to me it's much cleaner. I will ask for no.69. Yes no kidding that's why I can easily remember him. Haa haa. Well small built guy but his massage is just superb..and no short cuts

Mind to share , the name of shop and where is the place ? Appreciate

Not all. I went to OD Wellness at neil rd and chose no. 18. Skills was good for first 45 minutes but and for the next 45 minutes, he slackened a lot. But i do agreed that if they are in their game, they will be good.

11012473_691281014338058_447931139674928

Who is the therapist 1st from left?

Mind to share , the name of shop and where is the place ? Appreciate

Sorry dude.. I could not remember..when I'm there..I always go to the place by memory..Hee hee and remember 69 :-D

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know of any cute muscular straight looking masseuses like those in Taipei that will give a sensual butt massage? PM me too. Appreciate that

Yo hero, if you're in JB or go to JB, you might want to try this new therapist at M Sanctuary Spa called Danish. He used to work at Senjakala Spa in KL. Tried his massage few days ago and indeed he gave my butt a very good massage and for that I'm truly satisfied. He's muscular, lean and pleasant looking.

If look is not something on your priority list, you may want to try No. 254 at Thong Thai. This masseur can also give you a good massage to your butt..happy trying!

Yo hero, if you're in JB or go to JB, you might want to try this new therapist at M Sanctuary Spa called Danish. He used to work at Senjakala Spa in KL. Tried his massage few days ago and indeed he gave my butt a very good massage and for that I'm truly satisfied. He's muscular, lean and pleasant looking.

If look is not something on your priority list, you may want to try No. 254 at Thong Thai. This masseur can also give you a good massage to your butt..happy trying!

Hi Thanks! But too troublesome to go to JB. Customs and all 

Hi Thanks! But too troublesome to go to JB. Customs and all

I understand..totally agree.. But I'd rather go there if I've the time during mid-day when it's clear..especially since I can ride my bike in :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, What we do is not only butt massage but more of full body massage and the butt is never left out. And it aqll depends on the area ou want me to concentrate on. You can contact me at 63344525

Sound great., tempting to try it out

Hi there, What we do is not only butt massage but more of full body massage and the butt is never left out. And it aqll depends on the area ou want me to concentrate on. You can contact me at 63344525

Just had my massage last Friday with this new chap Danish at MS spa... His butt massage is so sensually great..used his elbow too push up all the way from your hamstring up your butt crack..at times it felt like the tip of his elbow almost enter my rose bud Hee Hee.. The feeling is just sensually great. You guys may want to check it out too. He's quite sort after I heard..from Senjakala spa in KL which just closed down about a month ago.

• 9 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Buttock Massage Recommendations (compiled)