Male HQ

NudeWorkout @10men

Tamago001

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think the patrons/staff will be very shocked if suddenly a large group of guys use the gym stark naked. 🤣

Anyway the gym is on the second floor with glass panels on one side, not sure if anyone outside/on double decker bus can peek in. ☺️

2be124_b073ea5abfcb48dbbb9d07e32c479b80~

6 minutes ago, StockBottom said:

I think the patrons/staff will be very shocked if suddenly a large group of guys use the gym stark naked. 🤣

Anyway the gym is on the second floor with glass panels on one side, not sure if anyone outside/on double decker bus can peek in. ☺️

2be124_b073ea5abfcb48dbbb9d07e32c479b80~

Just arrange here for  a sweaty orgy on the gym equipment.

On 12/9/2023 at 5:41 PM, Tamago001 said:

Looking at like-minded patrons interested in working out together nude in the gym.

Telegram: @Tamago2023

Is it safe? Thought there's camera in the gym & some guys using their 📸mobile phone

8 hours ago, share said:

Is it safe? Thought there's camera in the gym & some guys using their 📸mobile phone

Cameras in gay saunas  ? Guys using cameras in public toilets, macritchie too. Do it with eyes open

Edited by Balestier

8 minutes ago, swimboi said:

Tried working out nude last week on a weekday afternoon. Quite hesitant at first since it was visibly day time (and yes there's the unnerving security camera), but told myself it's just like an onsen. Surprisingly there were a few people gymming at that time, though only one other was nude.

As expected, it was difficult to stay hard while working out. Had to rub it out in between sets just to look impressive in the mirror, and maybe for that added testosterone.

When I was done with the workout, a few people came over to touch me. Ended up getting edged on the bench (someone even turned up with lube). Didn't want to finish there, but I was pinned down (albeit willingly) and shot all over the floor. As a responsible gym user, I did clean up after myself. It was quite exhilarating to be exhibiting in broad daylight and to get to admire myself in my full glory in the mirror. 

Fxxk so turn on. Yes it's hot w guys touching you all over 

On 4/15/2024 at 8:41 AM, swimboi said:

Tried working out nude last week on a weekday afternoon. Quite hesitant at first since it was visibly day time (and yes there's the unnerving security camera), but told myself it's just like an onsen. Surprisingly there were a few people gymming at that time, though only one other was nude.

As expected, it was difficult to stay hard while working out. Had to rub it out in between sets just to look impressive in the mirror, and maybe for that added testosterone.

When I was done with the workout, a few people came over to touch me. Ended up getting edged on the bench (someone even turned up with lube). Didn't want to finish there, but I was pinned down (albeit willingly) and shot all over the floor. As a responsible gym user, I did clean up after myself. It was quite exhilarating to be exhibiting in broad daylight and to get to admire myself in my full glory in the mirror. 

Envy, lucky guys made u cum..u deserve a good rub till u cum. Fking hot.

On 4/15/2024 at 8:41 AM, swimboi said:

Tried again today, but no such interesting thing happen to me leh 😭

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.