Male HQ

Fictional BL Story - <<Those Moments, Our Memories>>

DropletsXair

CHAPTER 1 – Joey And Hank

Strolling towards his parked Audi TT RS in the car park, Hank hugs Joey excitedly before saying out loud “Finally! We have graduated from senior high school, now to next stage, university!”

Standing at 178cm tall, Joey looks as if he is completely in Hank’s embrace with his 185cm height. Both Joey and Hank are of the same age however Joey looks younger than Hank because of his fine facial features.

With 3 older sisters, Joey is the youngest and the only male in his family. His father passed away when he was still a toddler so he never really understands a fatherly figure but he grew up with lots of feminine love. Joey’s mum told him many times that Joey took after his deceased father’s sharp defined nose and strong obvious double eye-lids though his curly eye lashes are definitely from his mum.

Joey has always been the beauty model for his 3 sisters when he was growing up, they would dress him up in their own creative mix and match and using him as a test subject when they were old enough to apply make-up and trying out beauty products. Thanks to his sisters’ unrelenting interest in beauty regime, Joey has flawless skin and immaculately trimmed eyebrows. That always makes him a head turner since his high school days.

Joey was in an all-boys school, like many other over-achievers, he dabbled in a few sports and excelled in tennis while topping his academic subjects effortlessly. Even though he has such fine and delicate facial features, Joey has tanned skin due to playing tennis, a stark contrast to his beautiful looks. But of course, in the all boys school environment, Joey also had his fair share of being targeted for some crude jokes. And during those frustrating moments, while Joey was strong enough to stand up to those bullies, he almost always did not need to do anything as Hank would be the first to jump up and pick up a fight with those guys.

Hank has been Joey’s best friend since their high school days, other than going to the same high school; they also went to the same senior high school. As opposed to the almost beautiful Joey, Hank oozes masculinity with a naughty boy look. Similar to Joey, he has shiny smooth tanned skin. Coupled with his piercing bright eyes, thick eyebrows and smart crew cut hair, Hank has always been the dream guy of many ladies and possibly dudes too with his extremely taut body built. Hank was a school representative for swimming competitions during his high school and senior high school days however he declined the opportunity of being a national swimmer when he was talented spotted at those competitions.

Being an only child born to a rich family, Hank has since young hoped to have a younger brother to fuss about. When he first met Joey in high school, he glued to Joey like bees to honey and was never apart from him for more than a minute including going for toilet breaks together. Hank takes great care of Joey as a great big brother would, driving him everywhere and fends off all unwanted attention showered upon Joey by giving off impression that he is the man in Joey’s life. Hank always enjoys being Joey’s trusted bodyguard and never hesitates to challenge any strangers who dared to even come close to Joey for chats.

“Damn, you are so sweaty. Don’t hug me like that in school!” Joey pushes Hank away with a disgusted look and proceeded to wipe off the wet sweat smeared over his face and arms.

“We are the gorgeous dream couple since high school and would have continue to be the IT couple if not because we will not be in the same faculty when we enters university. Still you ain’t going anywhere without me!” Hank retorts with a wink in his big round eyes.

Joey gives Hank a resigned look and says; “You seriously need to stop all these nonsense. All your ex girlfriends had been blaming me for your break-ups! And I really don’t need to be the butt of the jokes again when we go to varsity.”

“Ok ok. With a greek god looking after you, you don’t even appreciate. Those girls didn’t even get to be chauffeured by me more than once. I pick you up from home, drives you everywhere and anywhere every day, you know?” Hank is not going to give up till he gets Joey’s recognition for all his efforts.

Joey knows he is not getting anywhere with the topic, he lets out a sigh and pleads with his puppy eyes looking at Hank “Argh, you win. Can we please get in the car now? The scorching sun is killing me.”

“Sure my King, your wish is my command.” Hank replies and follows up with a blowing kiss. Joey rolled his eyes. Once they get into the car, Hank’s mobile phone rings and he answers the call with the speaker on. “Honey, I miss you! Are you still in school? Come pick me up to go my place ok? I want to show you the lingerie I just bought.” a sultry female voice from the other end of the phone said.

Hank gives off an impatient look, starts his car engine and says “I am driving, going to spend the rest of the day with Joey. Not meeting you. You go home yourself.”

“Again? You are always with Joey and haven’t been spending time with me for months! Why does Joey need so much time and attention from you?” the female voice continued. Hank gives a nonchalant look at Joey then says, “Girl, we were no longer an item the day you threw temper at Joey. Remember?”

“I have apologized a few times already. Anyway who is he to stop you from getting me that latest edition Chanel handbag? Please I want to see you, and I want to cuddle with you. And more” She said with a quivering voice.

Hank cuts her off before she can continue, “Girl you know I don’t engage in intimacy if we are not in a relationship. And throwing temper at Joey is a big NO NO for me. You are well aware of that too, don’t you?”

“Hmpf! You are not the only hunk around, there are many others clamoring after me, Hank! You are a jerk!” and she hung up the call.

Joey gives Hank an uneasy look “Do you have to do that to a girl? Both of you were in a relationship after all. And once again, you used me as an excuse to get yourself out of the relationship when you gets bored.”

Hank shows off his sweetest smile at Joey “I really meant what I told her. Nobody I repeat NOBODY can show any temper or disrespect to my boy. She has only herself to blame.”

“Stop it already, I have said it for so many years I am not your boy. Quit your nonsense please.” Joey shoots Hank with an impatient look. Hank returns the look with a hearty laugh, reaches over for Joey’s hands and kisses the back of one of the hand.

<Those Moments, Our Memories> is a coming of age boy love (BL) story that revolves around three same sex couples. This 30-part original story is purely fictional with fictional characters that depict relationship between same sex couples and dramatized events. Any resemblances however remotely possible are purely coincidental and are not representative of anyone or any situations that could or may be actual. Please do not proceed if you discriminate against same sex relationship.

By choosing to read this fictional story, it is understood you agree you are of legal or consent age to read such contents in your country of birth or residence. I reserved all rights to this self-penned story. Love has no barriers and it is LOVE we celebrate. Happy reading! You can support by checking out the latest chapters on my Patreon and BuyMeACoffee pages.

Edited by DropletsXair

• DropletsXair changed the title to Fictional BL Story - <<Those Moments, Our Memories>>
  • 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 2 – Lukas The Roommate

Hank’s shiny red Audi TT RS grabs the attention of many when he pulls into the driveway of Earl’s Hall to park his car.

Ignoring the many admiring looks cast at him or the car, Hank says to Joey reluctantly “I don’t understand why you insists to move into the hall. I have been driving you everyday, I won’t know what to do if I stop picking you up from your home.”

Unable to hide his excitement of moving into the hall, Joey smiles “You tower over me like a hulk yet you behaves like a baby when you sulks. Grow up please.”

Hank retorts “I treat you as my most precious and you don’t even bother to pacify me! I am the first person you came out to, even before you came out to your family so I am the most important person in your life. ”

“Hank, your flirts have no effect on me even though I am gay. I know you only too well. I allow your endless tease but that does not mean I am enjoying them one single bit.” Joey’s nicely trimmed eyebrows narrowed to a frown.

“Ok, I still want to help you carry your belongings to your room even if you refuse to admit your feelings towards me. I want to see who is your roommate. Oh also, I am picking you up Monday morning to drive you to class.” Hank pouts.

“What? I can carry my stuffs myself and the hostel is within walking distance to my lecture hall, I don’t need you to drive me.” Hank has already gotten off the car before Joey can finish his last sentence.

Slugging Joey’s duffle bag over one shoulder and sling his backpack onto the other, Hank passes his car key to Joey when Joey gets off the car and say “Lock the car, baby.” and walks off.

Joey opens the door to his room and letting Hank in for him to put down Joey’s belongings on the floor, Hank quickly jumps onto one of the bed in one swift move.

Joey raises his voice a little and nag “Hey, you know I only allow fresh clean clothes after bath to get onto the bed. And I don’t even know if that is my bed!”

Hank gives a sheepish look at Joey, “You are always such a clean freak. In any case, you should take the other bed and leave this bed I am already lying down to your roommate. Problem solved.”

At the exact moment after Hank finishes saying that, the door swings opens and a topless sweaty guy walks in.

“Oh! Sorry for swinging open the door so forcefully, I didn’t expect anyone to move in on a Saturday morning. I am Lukas, you must be my roommate. You are?” Lukas stretches out his hands to Joey and then cast his eyes on Hank.

Lukas is of the same height as Joey, and similar to both Hank and Joey, Lukas too spots a tanned skin and there are visible freckles on his boyish face.

But that’s where the similarity ends. Compared to the hunky handsome Hank and toned pretty Joey, Lukas is of slightly slimmer built though his 6 packs on his washboard stomach are absolutely visible with all the glistening sweat.

Sitting up straight, Hank introduces himself “I am Hank and Joey is your roommate.”

Lukas gives a fist pump to Hank after shaking Joey’s hands; he smiles “You are such a great buddy, helping Joey to move in.”

“Nope, I am his boyfriend.” Hank laughs before putting on his game face to continue saying; “so make sure you are fully clothed when Joey is in the room and bathes before you crashes onto your bed.”

Lukas gives a surprised look at Joey before stammering “Oh okay, I am sorry. Let me get my towel to go for my shower and I will definitely put on a singlet.”

“Ignore him, Lukas. Hank and myself have been best buddies for almost 10 years; he is a bad joker and just love to blabber nonsense. But he is right though about my pet peeve of not bathing before getting onto the bed.” Joey flashes his sweet smile at Lukas before shooting his stares at Hank.

Hank laughs and gives a smack over Lukas’ sweaty back but regrets doing that “Yuck, you really are sweating buckets.”

Lukas gives off another apologetic look and quips “So sorry! Let me go take my bath now while you guys make yourselves comfortable ok?”

“Then you better make sure you take one whole hour to bathe otherwise you may walk into our intimate moments.” Hank can’t help but to make fun of the blushing Lukas.

“Huh? Oh okay. I will time myself.” Lukas grabs his towel and almost trips when he tries to quicken his pace to the door.

“Eh, we will wait for you to go for breakfast so don’t take the full hour to wash up.” Hank shouts after Lukas while he is on his way out and before Lukas closes the door, he hears Joey scolding Hank “You are the most irritating idiot!”

When Lukas walks back to the room after finishing his shower, he knocks before opening the door slowly. His anxious look turns into relief when he sees Joey tidying up his belongings while Hank’s concentration is fixated on his mobile phone.

“Welcome back. You smell much better now!” Hank looks up from his phone and continues to make fun of Lukas.

“Hehehe, I guess I do smell better. Sorry again for earlier, I wasn’t expecting anyone to move in today so I went for a soccer game without wearing jersey.” Lukas breaks a sheepish smile.

Joey looks up and asks, “You play soccer? Which faculty are you in by the way?”

“Yes soccer is my first and only love. I will be taking up creative design. What about you guys?” Lukas loosens up a bit.

“Mass communications for myself and Business Management for Hank.” Joey flashes his sweet smile once more.

This is the second time Lukas notices his heart skips a beat when he sees Joey smiling sweetly at him, he can’t help but to admire Joey’s beautiful facial features and flawless skin.

Hank clears his throat before saying out loud “Enough already, you look as if you are going into a cardiac arrest.” Lukas blushes immediately.

Hank laughs out loud “Relax dude, Joey gets those longing stares all the time! I have always been his shield so you have to be my back up whenever I am not around! Ok, let’s go for breakfast now! I am famished.”

Lukas steals another look at Joey before turning to Hank “Sure, let’s go.”

“Let me change into more comfy clothes first.” Hank says and proceeds to strip off his Fred Perry Polo Tee and Armani jeans, showing off his white Armani briefs before slipping on a singlet and bermudas. The singlet shows off his toned biceps and protruding chest perfectly.

Lukas’s face turns red again when he sees Joey peeling off his t-shirt to change into a singlet, stealing glances at his very well defined 8 packs on his taut stomach.

<Those Moments, Our Memories> is a coming of age boy love (BL) story that revolves around three same sex couples. This 30-part original story is purely fictional with fictional characters that depict relationship between same sex couples and dramatized events. Any resemblances however remotely possible are purely coincidental and are not representative of anyone or any situations that could or may be actual. Please do not proceed if you discriminate against same sex relationship.

By choosing to read this fictional story, it is understood you agree you are of legal or consent age to read such contents in your country of birth or residence. I reserved all rights to this self-penned story. Love has no barriers and it is LOVE we celebrate. Happy reading! You can support by checking out the latest chapters on my Patreon and BuyMeACoffee pages.

• 1 month later...

<Those Moments, Our Memories> Chapter 24 will be available on my Patreon and BuyMeACoffee pages from March 19, 2024. Enjoy.

By choosing to read this fictional story, it is understood you agree you are of legal or consent age to read such contents in your country of birth or residence. I reserved all rights to this self-penned story. Love has no barriers and it is LOVE we celebrate. Happy reading! You can support by checking out the latest chapters on my Patreon and BuyMeACoffee pages.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.