Male HQ

Deep Tissue / Sports Massage @ Jervois Road By Uncle Ting

Hi guys,

Allow me to introduce myself.

I go by the name David Ting, or you may refer to me as Uncle Ting. I am 55 years old, standing at 1.85 meters tall, weighing 108 kilograms, and possessing a sturdy muscular build. My hobbies include scuba diving, weight training, and swimming, and I lead a lifestyle free from alcohol, smoking, and drugs.

With over two decades of expertise in home-based massage, my journey began in a modest room in Clementi, expanding to cover entire flats at Toa Payoh East, Signature Park, Chay Yan Street, Zion Road, and currently, Jervois Road.

I am a qualified male therapist offering authentic and expert services exclusively. My massage technique blends Swedish, Sports, and Deep Tissue styles. I can adjust the pressure to meet each person's unique comfort level.

INCALL SERVICES (MON TO SUN & PH)
Incall services available near River Valley/ Tanglin Road. Near Malaysian & Indonesian Embassy.

(Complimentary parking available in a secluded and upscale location.)

Signature Full Body Massage
60 mins - SGD $70 
90 mins - SGD $100 
120 mins - SGD $130 

(Receive a complimentary Body Scrub or Ear Candling with every 90/120-minute massage reservation..)

Mode of payment: Cash/PayNow
Available timing: 10am to 12am (last appointment start latest at 10pm)

Shower facilities: Available 

Parking: Complimentary 

Connect with me on:
www.tiktok.com/@uncleting23
www.instagram.com/uncleting23

P.S. I want to clarify that I am not a prostitute, so please refrain from requesting nude photos. (Let's treat all Home Based Therapists with kindness and respect; we are here to earn a livelihood)

FOR YOUR INFO:

Sports massage and deep tissue massage are two different types of massage therapy, each with its own focus and techniques.

Sports massage is specifically designed for athletes and individuals who engage in regular physical activity. It aims to enhance athletic performance, prevent injuries, and promote recovery. Sports massage typically involves a combination of techniques such as stretching, compression, and deep strokes to target specific muscle groups and improve flexibility, range of motion, and circulation. It can be used before, during, or after physical activity to prepare the body, prevent muscle soreness, or aid in recovery.

On the other hand, deep tissue massage focuses on targeting the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissues. It is often used to address chronic muscle tension, knots, and adhesions. Deep tissue massage involves slow, firm pressure and techniques like stripping, friction, and cross-fiber strokes to break up muscle knots and release tension. It can be beneficial for individuals with chronic pain, limited mobility, or postural issues.

While both sports massage and deep tissue massage involve deep pressure, sports massage is more focused on improving athletic performance and preventing injuries, whereas deep tissue massage primarily targets chronic muscle tension and adhesions. It's important to communicate your specific needs and goals to your massage therapist so I can tailor the treatment accordingly.

Edited by Uncle Ting

• 3 weeks later...

I tried Uncle Ting's massage a few weeks ago, booking a 90-minute session. Initially, finding his place was a bit challenging, but I later discovered there is a direct bus from Clarke Quay MRT, and it's within walking distance from the bus stop near his location, which I believe is close to a school.

Upon my arrival, Uncle Ting inquired whether I wanted to take a shower or have a scented massage oil during the session. I opted for neither, as I had come directly from home, and I tend to be sensitive to strong scents, such as those found in perfumes. Given that it was my first massage with him, I decided to go with the safer choice.

The massage experience itself was excellent. Throughout the session, Uncle Ting frequently checked if the pressure was suitable for me, ensuring my comfort. I felt incredibly relaxed throughout the entire treatment and experienced a profound sense of well-being afterward. He uses a proper massage bed, and the massage takes place in his living room.

Despite my initial intimidation, I found Uncle Ting to be a very pleasant person. At first, he may come across as quite reserved, with a deep voice and a somewhat expressionless demeanor. However, our brief conversation towards the end of the massage revealed his kindness and amiability.

In conclusion, I would highly recommend Uncle Ting's massage services!

I greatly appreciate you sharing your experience and feedback with me. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the massage session. Thank you for recommending my services, and I look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Throughout the entire month of February, I am offering a complimentary body scrub to all clients who schedule a 90-minute Sports/Deep Tissue massage at my residence on Jervois Road. 

Feel free to contact me via WhatsApp at 8678 1911. You can also stay updated by following me on Instagram @uncleting_23 or on TikTok at www.tiktok.com/@uncleting23.

Additionally, house calls and hotel visits are also available. Please don't hesitate to reach out via WhatsApp for further inquiries. Wishing you a fantastic day!

在整个 2 月份,我将为所有在我位于Jervois Road 的住所安排 90 分钟 Deep Tissue/ Sports Massage 按摩的客户提供免费身体磨砂服务。

请随时通过 WhatsApp 联系我:8678 1911。您也可以在 Instagram @uncleting_23 或 TikTok 上关注我,了解最新动态:www.tiktok.com/@uncleting23。

此外,还提供上门服务和酒店服务。请随时通过 WhatsApp 联系我们进行进一步询问。祝您度过美好的一天!

😉

• 4 weeks later...

Did a 90 min sports massage session with him. The nearest bus stop is the one along the RV Road and you have to walk along the start of Jervois Road to find the condo. Just follow closely to the direction signs and you should be able to come to a nice quiet condo. Uncle Ting has a cozy set up complete with a comfortable and clean massage bed. Shower is well stocked with good branded toiletries. He is tall and muscular and so has a big, warm palm that almost instantly calms you into a blissful sleep when he starts massaging. Pressure is not too strong but just nice. He talks only when spoken to and just works at your muscles unintrusively. Overall, felt good and muscle-loosened after the session. Aside from being a qualified masseur, he also doubles up as a trainer in the gym. So after the session, he also offered some tips for strengthening my knees. Nice, down-to-earth guy. Highly recommended. 

• Uncle Ting changed the title to Deep Tissue / Sports Massage @ Jervois Road By Uncle Ting

Allow me to reintroduce myself.

I go by the name David Ting, or you may refer to me as Uncle Ting. I am 55 years old, standing at 1.85 meters tall, weighing 108 kilograms, and possessing a sturdy muscular build. My hobbies include scuba diving, weight training, and swimming, and I lead a lifestyle free from alcohol, smoking, and drugs.

With over two decades of expertise in home-based massage, my journey began in a modest room in Clementi, expanding to cover entire flats at Toa Payoh East, Signature Park, Chay Yan Street, Zion Road, and currently, Jervois Road.

My specialization lies in Sports, Deep Tissue, and Swedish Massage, with accreditations from ITEC and the International Sports Academy (ISA).

Here is my pricing:
- $70 per hour
- $100 for 90 minutes, including a complimentary body scrub
- $20 for ear candling

Location: 38 Jervois Road (Free Parking, offering a private and tranquil environment)
Operating hours: 9 am to 9 pm, with the last appointment scheduled at 9 pm

Connect with me on:

P.S. I want to clarify that I am not a prostitute, so please refrain from requesting nude photos. (Let's treat all Home Based Therapists with kindness and respect; we are here to earn a livelihood)

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon,

I frequently receive this question and am here to address it. Are there any limitations on client size and weight? The answer is no; the heaviest client I have worked with weighed 142kg. I exercise six days a week and possess strong hands, so handling larger individuals is not a problem. However, I must acknowledge that I am reluctant to massage very slender individuals as I fear causing them discomfort. Nonetheless, I have never turned away any clients thus far.

To schedule an appointment, kindly message 8678 1911 on WhatsApp instead of calling. Due to the prevalence of scam calls, I prefer using WhatsApp for appointment bookings.

Connect with me on:

P.S. I want to clarify that I am not a prostitute, so please refrain from requesting nude photos. (Let's treat all Home Based Therapists with kindness and respect; we are here to earn a livelihood)

I am a qualified male therapist offering authentic and expert services exclusively. My massage technique blends Swedish, Sports, and Deep Tissue styles. I can adjust the pressure to meet each person's unique comfort level.

INCALL SERVICES (MON TO SUN & PH)
Incall services available near River Valley/ Tanglin Road. Near Malaysian & Indonesian Embassy.

(Complimentary parking available in a secluded and upscale location.)

Signature Full Body Massage
60 mins - SGD $70 
90 mins - SGD $100 
120 mins - SGD $130 

(Receive a complimentary Body Scrub or Ear Candling with every 90/120-minute massage reservation..)

Mode of payment: Cash/PayNow
Available timing: 10am to 12am (last appointment start latest at 10pm)

Shower facilities: Available 

Parking: Complimentary 

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Clients,

I wanted to inform you that I will be on a diving expedition in the Maldives from April 20th to 28th. I will be back in business on April 29th, 2024. As a seasoned diver, I extend an invitation to anyone interested in joining me for a dive soon. My next planned trip will be in June to Sipadan, Sabah. 

Daily videos will be posted on on:

Best regards,
Uncle Ting