Male HQ

Call me judgmental, but it's nothing personal. We all judge in our heads; keeps us safe.

Guest This place is ew

Guest This place is ew

25 and I've never even touched another person's dick before..

The thing with this kinda post is, you just have to look up their post history, and you'd be like  o.o ...

Same thing for all the profiles looking for LTR in the other section..

The innocent ones aren't on platforms like this forum. I've learned this long ago. Rings true today. 

Call me judgmental, but it's nothing personal. We all judge in our heads; keeps us safe.

Guest Gay are by nature sex sex
3 minutes ago, Guest This place is ew said:

The thing with this kinda post is, you just have to look up their post history, and you'd be like  o.o ...

The innocent ones aren't on platforms like this forum. I've learned this long ago. Rings true today. 

Where to find clean, honest, model, star athlete, fit, sexy, big dick energy, but don't sleep around, handsome, sweet, loyal, kind, hot, dominant, pleasant gay boyfriend who is also straight acting and can be rugged looking or clean cut based on season and occasion?

Guest This place is ew
23 minutes ago, Guest Gay are by nature sex sex said:

Where to find clean, honest, model, star athlete, fit, sexy, big dick energy, but don't sleep around, handsome, sweet, loyal, kind, hot, dominant, pleasant gay boyfriend who is also straight acting and can be rugged looking or clean cut based on season and occasion?

Well that's the million-dollar question isn't it?

I only know where not to go; I don't know where to "go". 

Sometimes I think maybe it isn't about "going" somewhere. Maybe it's about living. Think about how he would live his life. Live it that way too - and believe in it yourself, of course. And keep your fingers crossed.

Have I just used many words to say little? Maybe. Do I believe in shortcuts? Not at all.

Guest It's hard being gay
13 minutes ago, Guest This place is ew said:

Sometimes I think maybe it isn't about "going" somewhere. Maybe it's about living. Think about how he would live his life. Live it that way too - and believe in it yourself, of course. And keep your fingers crossed.

Have I just used many words to say little? Maybe. Do I believe in shortcuts? Not at all.

Taking notes.. 

So gym, high class restaurant, CBD, Instagram? Fitness events? Circuit parties? Gay cruise ship? Gay resort? Gay forum? Gay social? Gay gay gay

Guest This place is ew
10 minutes ago, Guest It's hard being gay said:

Taking notes.. 

So gym, high class restaurant, CBD, Instagram? Fitness events? Circuit parties? Gay cruise ship? Gay resort? Gay forum? Gay social? Gay gay gay

You're not commenting in good faith at this point so there's little point in saying much, but if you genuinely think those are where the kind of guy you're interested in can be found, then, sure. 

We attract what we are. We accept the love we think we deserve. That's about it.

Guest Puppy love
1 hour ago, Guest This place is ew said:

You're not commenting in good faith at this point so there's little point in saying much, but if you genuinely think those are where the kind of guy you're interested in can be found, then, sure. 

We attract what we are. We accept the love we think we deserve. That's about it.

Then where? Library? But how to tell which is the gay and which is the straight one. School? Same problem. Can't tell who is gay and who is straight. 

Its not easy finding love as a gay man in Singapore. So most people just settle down with just gay sex. This is how the straight people want us to be. Just a "lifestyle", we are not allowed to love, or find love or fall in love. 

But this forum is definitely not for love. Most of the members here are those left overs. Unwanted bunch. 

Guest Nowhere to go

We are a bunch people just like to use until they need and throw if they don't. Love and monogamy are romantic fairytales that do not exist in real life. Wake up from the dream before you lose your good years of your life. They sure aint coming back.

Guest This place is ew

3 hours ago, Guest This place is ew said:

I wanna clarify that this was made as a comment in another thread; I had never intended to start a new thread, especially with a title like that (the perfect partner doesn't exist, but a compatible partner may be out there). A bit disingenuous of the mod but okay.. 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest This place is ew said:

Quite true.

There are a lot of decent, low-profile gay guys who seldom or never post on BW; don't go to sauna or gay bars; don't use Grindr, etc.

Just leading quiet lives.

As to where to find them, well, they are found wherever guys are found.

But whether they are interested to start a relationship is another matter.

In S'pore, having a gay relationship is still not very socially acceptable. So a lot of gay guys just blend into the crowd.

• G_M changed the title to Call me judgmental, but it's nothing personal. We all judge in our heads; keeps us safe.
Guest Perfect old gay
19 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Quite true.

There are a lot of decent, low-profile gay guys who seldom or never post on BW; don't go to sauna or gay bars; don't use Grindr, etc.

In S'pore, having a gay relationship is still not very socially acceptable. So a lot of gay guys just blend into the crowd.

I was one of those gay. Didnt go to any circuit party. Never been to Bangkok, Taiwan, Japan gay spot areas. Avoided any gay culture. Hoping to find a decent gay man for me to love. And share bed. And hopes and dreams. 

That never happened. 

Now that I'm older, I'm starting to explore gay culture deep dive. Because there isn't much time left for me. 

I regret not exploring the joys and wonder of gay when I was younger. 

But then again, times were a little different back then. I still carry a little shame for being a fairy. 

Its nice to see the young 20 to 25 enjoying the wonderful gay activities without the persecution of society. Without any sacrifice. I avoided sauna etc when I was younger to have some respect. Now the sauna goers are younger and younger. 

I avoided making any sex tape because "it's stupid to have your sex tape leaked on the Internet". Now every young gay want to have their sex tape go viral for money. 

It must be nice to be gay now. So all the old gays are left behind. All the pain and sacrifices so that the young gays can flaunt their youth and gayness in social media. While we still have the shame of being fired or disxrimated at work if anyone find out. 

Even back then sex is scare and limited because of aids!!!! Now people bareback like it's normal. Condom is seen as a vintage plastic from the past. 

I'm a perfect old gay past his prime. 

Listening to a whiny young gay who can't hook up with anyone??

Sorry I went blind for a moment as my eyeball was rolling back so hard. Oh even young gays only want ang moh daddies. We are labelled as "uncles" by so called 30s uncle.. Lol

52 minutes ago, Guest This place is ew said:

I wanna clarify that this was made as a comment in another thread; I had never intended to start a new thread, especially with a title like that (the perfect partner doesn't exist, but a compatible partner may be out there). A bit disingenuous of the mod but okay.. 

Ya, the typical cynical and judgmental post had been renamed back to it's intended title. 

The next question are you attached or single? I guess most probably single.

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Quite true.

Yes, I did meet people who don't go bar or sauna, but grinder or other gay apps or Telegram, etc. is another matter.

Many claims they are discreet, but they are all known by other "discreet" gays to be fucking around with other "discreet" gays within the so call "discreet" circle.

Those "discreet" gay men had form their own "closed" circle of "discreet" and fuck each other and thinks that no one will know them.

Many of these "discreet" are lying to themselves to truly believe that "No one" knows that they are gay. 

Ya, right. Stay delusional. 

9 minutes ago, Guest Perfect old gay said:

I was one of those gay. Didnt go to any circuit party. Never been to Bangkok, Taiwan, Japan gay spot areas. Avoided any gay culture. Hoping to find a decent gay man for me to love. And share bed. And hopes and dreams. 

That never happened. 

Now that I'm older, I'm starting to explore gay culture deep dive. Because there isn't much time left for me. 

But then again, times were a little different back then. I still carry a little shame for being a fairy. 

Its nice to see the young 20 to 25 enjoying the wonderful gay activities without the persecution of society. Without any sacrifice. I avoided sauna etc when I was younger to have some respect. Now the sauna goers are younger and younger. 

I avoided making any sex tape because "it's stupid to have your sex tape leaked on the Internet". Now every young gay want to have their sex tape go viral for money. 

It must be nice to be gay now. So all the old gays are left behind. All the pain and sacrifices so that the young gays can flaunt their youth and gayness in social media. While we still have the shame of being fired or disxrimated at work if anyone find out. 

Even back then sex is scare and limited because of aids!!!! Now people bareback like it's normal. Condom is seen as a vintage plastic from the past. 

Sorry I went blind for a moment as my eyeball was rolling back so hard. Oh even young gays only want ang moh daddies. We are labelled as "uncles" by so called 30s uncle.. Lol

You are very right. The clock is ticking. The biggest problem for you is that you had chose not accepting your own gayness and you chose the middle path. Not belonging to neither gay nor straight. You put yourself in a position of inaction and now after all these years of denial and fear, you finally decide to do something about it.

Is it too late? Maybe, maybe not. Can you still find someone? Maybe, maybe not.

It will all depends on which state of your 命 you are at.

Hope it's not too late for you and you hope that your "market value" had not expire. 

你要选边站,不然,你那里都站不稳。

Life is how you make it. Live your life to your fullest and not let fear cripple you of being who you truly are.

Guest Guest

A guy in Grindr sent me a pic saying he is 7" long. His dick pic left see right see oso dun seems 7" to me. So, I replied him "r u kidding me? Ur dick seems 5" in pic, dun seems like 7" ." He block me later! 

Am I being judging by juz seeing his dick pic? But I m speaking wat is fr my heart.

Guest Ego hurt
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

A guy in Grindr sent me a pic saying he is 7" long. His dick pic left see right see oso dun seems 7" to me. So, I replied him "r u kidding me? Ur dick seems 5" in pic, dun seems like 7" ." He block me later! 

Am I being judging by juz seeing his dick pic? But I m speaking wat is fr my heart.

You should play along.. Why hurt his ego? Just say you prefer 9" cock cause yours is 9"

Guest Guest

8 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

Ya, the typical cynical and judgmental post had been renamed back to it's intended title. 

Yes, I did meet people who don't go bar or sauna, but grinder or other gay apps or Telegram, etc. is another matter.

Many claims they are discreet, but they are all known by other "discreet" gays to be fucking around with other "discreet" gays within the so call "discreet" circle.

Those "discreet" gay men had form their own "closed" circle of "discreet" and fuck each other and thinks that no one will know them.

Many of these "discreet" are lying to themselves to truly believe that "No one" knows that they are gay. 

7 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

You are very right. The clock is ticking. The biggest problem for you is that you had chose not accepting your own gayness and you chose the middle path. Not belonging to neither gay nor straight. You put yourself in a position of inaction and now after all these years of denial and fear, you finally decide to do something about it.

Hope it's not too late for you and you hope that your "market value" had not expire. 

你要选边站,不然,你那里都站不稳。

Life is how you make it. Live your life to your fullest and not let fear cripple you of being who you truly are.

My oh my! Look who is talking about being cynical and judgemental here! Typical pot calling the kettle black, huh? 

Just because you had chosen to accept your own gayness and taken the flamboyant path to get out and about, to go fuck and got rotten all around, doesn't give you the right to go lecture anyone who has taken the more conservative path.

You do you and he do his. Who gave you the right to tick anyone off because of the choice he made. You think everyone can live so openly gay like the flaming queen you are? If you really think so, you aren't living in reality. 

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest This place is ew said:

Isn't this the same with the straights? Nobody knows where to go to find love. Love comes to you from unexpected corners. The partner might be from your own school, your office etc. The only difference is that straight people have an easier time finding love, since the majority of the population are heterosexual and by a large majority too. But even then, some never find the perfect partner, so they just settle for someone lesser. 

I'd find it absolutely hilarious if someone says he is here on this forum to find love. This place is just a place for me to look for fun, maybe physically, figuratively or virtually . Will I be able to find someone innnocent here? I'm sure I can, but that will be a rare find. Why? Because an innocent person, and more so a gay, is already hard to find in reality. 

As a word of advice: loosen up a bit and have a bit of gay sex while you are young. Whether you like it or not, sex is one of the most basic needs in Maslow's hierarchy, alongside with food and water. It's like a skill which you need to learn in life, just that nobody will teach you that in your class, and it's something you need to explore on your own. 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You do you and he do his. Who gave you the right to tick anyone off because of the choice he made. You think everyone can live so openly gay like the flaming queen you are? If you really think so, you aren't living in reality. 

Living openly gay does not equate to being a flaming queen. It just means never having to hide who you are as a person. Living openly gay is a personal choice. Sure, you can use family, work, society, etc. as an excuse to remain closeted and hide, but as you've mentioned "you do you..." So it is presumptuous to equate being openly gay with being a flaming queen. 

Living openly gay even as a flaming queen means never having to live with the shame of who you are. You accept yourself, the good and the bad, and what others think is of no consequence to you. You be unapologetically you. If you have issues with who you are, talk to a therapist. 

Many closeted or undecided gay men often have to live with the shame of who they are. In Singapore, society is still veering towards a heterosexual norm, and as I have shared in the past, to deviate from the norm is seen as something wrong. At some point, every gay man would have wondered what was wrong with me. Why am I not attracted to the opposite sex?

So from young, you start to hide your liking for boys, your preference for Barbie dolls, or two male action figures shacking up together. You. may be mindful of your mannerisms, making sure to come across more "butch" because you've heard from your dad, or some other adult disparaging guys who are more feminine or "ah kwa." You were conditioned from that point to believe that to be anything else different from the heterosexual norms is something wrong and to be shameful about. 

So every action and decision made since that point when you realised you were different was done to hide the shame of who you really are and to conform to your family's, community's, etc. expectations of you. 

Even if you do eventually meet someone, fall in love, and have a relationship, will you have the courage to introduce the bf to the family as your significant other? Or will the relationship be something you are ashamed of and in front of your family/friends, he does not exist or he is just a "friend," not someone who is special to you? 

Living openly gay means taking pride in who you are. That is why the LGBTQIA+ celebrate pride. It is being proud of our queerness and not letting the opinions of others bring us down.  

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My oh my! Look who is talking about being cynical and judgemental here! Typical pot calling the kettle black, huh? 

Just because you had chosen to accept your own gayness and taken the flamboyant path to get out and about, to go fuck and got rotten all around, doesn't give you the right to go lecture anyone who has taken the more conservative path.

He made his choice and look what it gotten him? His post is a confession of his regrets.

Had he chose to accept himself and be who he is, and live the life he wants, I am sure he will not have such regrets.

He even mentioned that he had started had started exploring "gay culture, deep dive" 

And for you, which part of my post did I asked him to be flamboyant? Someone sure is fast to jump into conclusion.

Who says gays accepting oneself has to be flamboyant?  That is YOUR understanding. 

I ticked him off? I merely agrees with him and hope it is not too late for him.

I seriously thinks you have poor comprehension in reading and understanding the post and poor understanding about being gay in Singapore.

And hello, don't have to be so hostile, I am not talking about you. I am sharing my views and stop being the bitch and shoot your mouth at others.

You don't comprehend what you read, but others do. So the problem is you. 

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Guest

3 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

He made his choice and look what it gotten him? His post is a confession of his regrets.

Had he chose to accept himself and be who he is, and live the life he wants, I am sure he will not have such regrets.

He even mentioned that he had started had started exploring "gay culture, deep dive" 

And for you, which part of my post did I asked him to be flamboyant? Someone sure is fast to jump into conclusion.

Who says gays accepting oneself has to be flamboyant?  That is YOUR understanding. 

I ticked him off? I merely agrees with him and hope it is not too late for him.

I seriously thinks you have poor comprehension in reading and understanding the post and poor understanding about being gay in Singapore.

And hello, don't have to be so hostile, I am not talking about you. I am sharing my views and stop being the bitch and shoot your mouth at others.

You don't comprehend what you read, but others do. So the problem is you. 

This is hilarious. Someone writing a long long passage about others who don't comprehend what they read, and then claiming that the problem is other people. But yet at the same time, unable to comprehend what he himself has read, and that nobody in any post said that anybody asked anyone to be flamboyant. 

So who should be the one seriously thinking whom has poor comprehension in reading and understanding the post now? Hahahaha! 

On 1/11/2024 at 12:54 AM, Guest Perfect old gay said:

That never happened. 

Every life is different and opportunities are offered and taken in different ways.  Don't regret not having explored the gay scene when you were younger. 

Since I don't know what you consider a "Perfect old gay" I cannot be precise.  But this is what I am at nearly 81.  And still more "Perfect" than "old".

I also didn't live a gay life in my youth.  I was married and became the head of a family.  I didn't join the gay scene until I was around 50.  And I was not "past my prime", until about now.  So I enjoyed over 25 happy years of gayhood, and extracted from them all what was worth.  There is more to life than sex! 

On 1/11/2024 at 1:13 AM, GachiMuchi said:

你要选边站,不然,你那里都站不稳。

It is easy to say that "he chose not accepting his own gayness and chose the middle path".  But... WHO makes his choice between his own straightness and the middle path ??  For straights there is no need to make any choice.  But we gays have this strong reason for indecision, which in our early years is combined with much ignorance about sexuality and sexual orientation.   For me there was never any "choice".  I knew that I should go after girls but I was not attracted to them, so this fell very low in my priorities and I put all my attention to my vocation, my career,  while brushing of my attraction to boys as something I should not have.   It came all natural, not even with a struggle.  When we are young we don't think we are in our prime before we become old, so we better don't lose time.   So when I was about 36 a beautiful girl seduced me, I liked her, and we married.  I thought that this was my opportunity to become straight.  And this worked for many years.  

But BECAUSE of being gay, as soon as I married I didn't neglect my body and looks and became fat and ugly,  but I kept in good shape.  Thanks to this, it was not "too late" for me when I joined the gay world.   And maybe it is not too late for "Gay Perfect old body"  if he learns what to do to stay handsome and in good shape.

• 1 month later...
Guest "This place is ew"
On 1/11/2024 at 2:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

Quite true.

May I ask how you know this? I really wish I could meet such a guy.

It's a little depressing that no matter how earnest and principled of a life I might try to lead, statistically the odds would always be against me. 

If and how I would come across someone like that might be a question of a lifetime for me. 

On 1/11/2024 at 3:04 PM, GachiMuchi said:

There was no intended title because I had never intended to start a new thread, but thank you for changing it to something slightly less provocative. Again while I don't believe there's a perfect person, there definitely might be a compatible someone out there. I know my tone was a bit abrasive and I'm sorry for that. 

It's interesting yet perhaps not surprising that there are some gay guys who act that way. The term "discreet" has always had a suspicious vibe to it. To me those guys are no less in "the scene" than a random cruiser. I didn't use this term in my posts, by the way. And I just wanted to clarify that, I can assure you, that's not what I was talking about nor how I am or intend to live my life at all. I may not wear my sexual orientation on my sleeve, but I'm very secure in who I am and where I want to be. I don't think that one happening to be gay is a dirty secret or something that lacks dignity. Living a hedonistic double life, however, would be. 

Anyway, thanks for all the responses. Nice read on another quiet night.

On 1/11/2024 at 10:05 AM, Guest This place is ew said:

What is "innocent"?

Call me judgmental, but someone who has to post something like above as a Guest doesn't seem innocent at all. 

What about your own post history?

Whom do you want to convince here?

Happy searching for your "innocent" one!

Guest Guest

Something is strange and I am unable to quote the post from Guest "This place is ew" 2 posts above. 

Anyway, I think gays should stop thinking that we are a different species from the rest of the communities. We have spent generations trying to tell everyone that we are having the same type of love. We finally managed to get 377A repealed, albeit at the heavy cost of having gay marriages barred contituionally, but here, there are people telling us that we are different from the rest of the population for one reason or another. 

If you think finding a gay partner is difficult, it is not because we gays have a different character from the rest of the population. It is simply because it is harder to find people like us in the general population, where perhaps only a small minority of the population are LGBT, and maybe half of these LGBTs are lesbians. With those statistics, it is really not going to be easy to find your own gay life partner. My only suggestion is for you to try harder, look harder, wait longer. 

And even though it might seem like it is easier for a straight man to find a female wife, I think, to put it bluntly, the reasons why they do so more "easily" is simply there is a larger population of straight male and females out there, and also becausue the men are giving up on their own moral/social/personal standards just to put up with those lousy nuances that are unique to girls, for the sake of getting to their pussies and having babies. 

For the record, the statistics of the divorce rate in Singapore is not low, with 1 divorce happening in every 20-25 marriages. In other words, every 20-25 marriages you know will most likely fall apart, and maybe many more married couples are just silently living together in tolerance. https://www.singstat.gov.sg/find-data/search-by-theme/population/marital-status-marriages-and-divorces/latest-data

I think gay men are stronger in character than straight ones, because we have learned to live our lives more independently without women in our lives. And we have learned to live our lives with all the discrimination against us in terms of housing, leave benefits etc. 

On 3/11/2024 at 11:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

Something is strange and I am unable to quote the post from Guest "This place is ew" 2 posts above. 

Anyway, I think gays should stop thinking that we are a different species from the rest of the communities. We have spent generations trying to tell everyone that we are having the same type of love. We finally managed to get 377A repealed, albeit at the heavy cost of having gay marriages barred contituionally, but here, there are people telling us that we are different from the rest of the population for one reason or another. 

If you think finding a gay partner is difficult, it is not because we gays have a different character from the rest of the population. It is simply because it is harder to find people like us in the general population, where perhaps only a small minority of the population are LGBT, and maybe half of these LGBTs are lesbians. With those statistics, it is really not going to be easy to find your own gay life partner. My only suggestion is for you to try harder, look harder, wait longer. 

And even though it might seem like it is easier for a straight man to find a female wife, I think, to put it bluntly, the reasons why they do so more "easily" is simply there is a larger population of straight male and females out there, and also becausue the men are giving up on their own moral/social/personal standards just to put up with those lousy nuances that are unique to girls, for the sake of getting to their pussies and having babies. 

For the record, the statistics of the divorce rate in Singapore is not low, with 1 divorce happening in every 20-25 marriages. In other words, every 20-25 marriages you know will most likely fall apart, and maybe many more married couples are just silently living together in tolerance. https://www.singstat.gov.sg/find-data/search-by-theme/population/marital-status-marriages-and-divorces/latest-data

I think gay men are stronger in character than straight ones, because we have learned to live our lives more independently without women in our lives. And we have learned to live our lives with all the discrimination against us in terms of housing, leave benefits etc. 

Well said.  We are not different from the rest of humanity.  There is simply an ugly discrimination that has its roots in the need for procreation in early societies, which in turn influenced the doctrines of religions, who solved the problem by making homosexuality a sin.  And this persists until these days,  although we are making advances in erasing this discrimination.  

Many of us of the older generation have missed early sexual experiences in our teens and early 20s,  not because we have some handicap, but because we are responsible individuals who did not want to violate the rules of society. At 25 I had touched someone else's dick only twice, and I never had touched a pussy.  So we were "sexual latecomers".   So what?  Today a life well lived can be expected to reach 100 years,  and 25 is only a quarter of this.

It is to be expected that once an adult, 25 and older, we gain some world experience and we are able to overcome the myths of our early education.  And 25 is in no way too late to start,  I repeat START,  our sex life.  But... there is this false idea that in our late 20s, 30s,  our best life has passed.  Nonsense!  We can be 50 and still YOUNG.  It all depends on how we live our lives. A latecomer may have avoided much abuse of high-life in earlier years, and his body may retain health and good looks.  And it is a MYTH that health and good looks have to start vanishing at 50. I was over 60 when I first visited Singapore, and the guys in Towel Club sauna didn't find that I lacked health and good looks!   LOL...  I realize that I am again preaching the advice of striving to age well...  so I will end here.  :) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.