Male HQ

Spa world Osaka

memberx

I went on a January Friday evening, around 5.30pm.

Busy‐ish, but obviously not full house as many many lockers were empty.

I was there a few years ago but at that time, I was more innocent. This time, I wanted to seek out some fun.

January is Asia theme for men. 

It seems that the milky pool (Singapore theme next to the merlion pool) is the main hot spot. The water is so opaque that any movements under the water is not visible. The pool can sit around 5 or 6 comfortably, but sometimes there can be more than 10 guys in there. Find a target and try to sit next to, or opposite him. Cos otherwise will be difficult to have any interactions. So I did play with a few guys in there. Obviously limited to touch touch only, unless you want to bring things to a toilet cubicle. 

There are 2 other areas. The steam room at the entrance/ exit. It can maybe fit 5, 6 people, but it is not very hot and not very steamy. In quieter times, I suppose it is possible to have light action in there cos half height glass panels allow you to see people coming towards the steam room. (There is another steam larger steam room but that has 2 doors and would be difficult to keep watch. It's also not that hot and not much steam).

The third area is the Balinese theme jacuzzi pool. It is kind of hidden and secluded so some underwater action is possible. 

I noted that some guys would circulate between these 3 areas.

There could be other areas that I didn't see. Also not sure how things work at the Europe zone.

Even if you did not have any interactions, the visual feast on display is more than worth the entry fee of 1500yen. Daddies with toddlers, daddies with teens, young punks, etc etc. Many types that you would normally never see at keybox nude nights.... LOL

Screenshot_20240228_211951_Telegram.jpg.122b7313cab57bbfb570f391cd540196.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.