Male HQ

BW's Guest's Hate post of @doncoin, @Steve5380 and @singalion @sweetie pie

Guest Clueless

Guest Clueless
10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

"Growers"  imply an intentional action at making the dick grow.  I have no experience with these devices, vacuum pumps etc. that can do this.  You think they are able to grow a dick to 18 cm?  Or are they all inborn?

how can one person be this stupid? 

Guest No experience
6 hours ago, singalion said:

18cm sounds hot, but from my experience many South East Asians or East Asians might be enthusiastic about the size, when it comes to anal play locals do not only literally run away but in real. 

For oral it requires a special skill for guys around here, that not all can offer, meaning oral might not be pleasurable… 

It might have downsides in this region!

Why so many comments from people who either don’t have an 18cm+ dick or don’t have any experience of being with an 18cm+ dick?

My dick is around 20cm and I have never had anybody here run away, in fact they more run towards… maybe they are running away from you for other reasons? 

1 hour ago, Guest Clueless said:

how can one person be this stupid? 

Guest Clueless,  don't thing so badly of yourself.  Just because you are Clueless, don't think that you are stupid.

Guest Hobby sought
28 minutes ago, singalion said:

I intended to write the same.

You can search on something like

Skyscanner, Cheapflights or Trip

but often those sites can match different airlines or you need to be careful whether the cheap flight has a certain stop over location. It might also be a non reliable airline on the return sector. So you need to be careful.

In the end it will link you to the airline.

And then the trouble starts because maybe the initial flight found on the Skyscanner has departure timing at 23.45 for travelling out to somewhere in Asia, or return arrival at 4am in Singapore. Second if you add on extras (check in baggage) price might be very different later, on times higher than with non budget airlines. worst for budget are also those Credit card payment charges, can go per sector to a total of S$40 on top at the end. (Not all budget have cheaper payment options).

It can be used as an indication to get to know in general what you may spend for a flight to a certain destination but final costs can be more.

It is worthwhile on times to check with non budget airlines, in particular if they have promotions.

Travel Fairs are recommended if you intend to do a tour and want everything organised. Let's say a 10 day trip to Egypt, where you don't need to look up the touristic attractions. Same for travel agents. Let's say you want to do a 10 day New Zealand trip but intend to hop onto the differents parts/ islands in New Zealand, the agent can recommend a tour program for you, which might be quite trouble to organise for yourself.

2.    3 - 7 days

Probably the bigger Asian cities around here.

(Might depend on your favoured preferences as to guys also (haha)

Surely KL, Penang and Bangkok are easer to travel locations due to the prevalence of English spoken there and the public transport/ availability of taxis.

A factor would also be: Visa or Visa on Arrival costs. (depending on nationality)

3.  7 - 14 days

Probably some trips in the nearer region when you intend to not just visit a city but also go into the countryside itself.

Let's say you go to Jakarta but make a tour to the Banten region in West Java or you visit Manila but then hop to one of the other islands (Palawan) in the Philippines.

For the Philippines/ Indonesia you just need to cater more travelling time, if you explore into the countryside/ islands.

But can also be South Asia like Sri Lanka.

4. 14 - 30 days

Countries that require even more travel time within the country, because of distances or longer travel times

Even Indonesia could be worth 14 days if you travel to certain parts within the country or intend to see the countryside at main Java island. Let's say you travel from Yogjakarta to Semarang for 2 weeks and make stops at Malang/ Solo and other smaller cities.

But in general that would be for Europe, US, Canada, South America, Mexico more suitable to have more time to travel around a continent or bigger country.

E.g. going to some natural attractions, Grand Canyon, Aztec temples plus beach vacation.

In the travel section are some travel experts that might have good ideas.

5. Why is Bangkok bad?

May I ask why Bangkok is bad?

Vietnam might be interesting but might also be a difficult to be travel location, English is not common and on a very low standard.

Asking for directions can already be an issue, even when you ask younger people, either their English is non existent or the accent is very hard to understand.

In certain major cities hotels are totally overpriced when you compare value to price.

You are easily duped on things and need to be careful (what nowadays you encounter much lesser in Bangkok)

Everything needs good beforehand planning.

If you are very adventurous then surely Vietnam is thrilling. You need a certain degree of experience and very important high patience and low frustration mindset.

Bangkok offers a better public transport system, if you base your hotel near the MRT you can reach most of the important locations.

my gosh are you really so free that you have so much time to write soooooo many long winded answers or srguing on every single thread? Try and find a hobby or something 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Incoming
8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I definitely think that it is not good etiquette to wear a chastity cage in a gay sauna.  Chastity is the last attitude there.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Balestier said:

What's the objectives of wearing a cage in a sauna ??

Ignorant boomers incoming

On 12/7/2023 at 7:22 PM, Guest Anom said:

So I went on a Thurs 6-7pm, and it is my first time at Shogun.

The crowd is generally on the elderly side (I'm talking 50s - 60s range) and <10 people there.

This is the normal crowd size and age range...? 

Any fit 80s?

Guest Off topic
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Any fit 80s?

Derailing topics trying to make the discussion about you. Again.

@HendryTan @G_M why is this allowed for some members and not others? 

2 hours ago, Guest Off topic said:

Derailing topics trying to make the discussion about you. Again.

@HendryTan @G_M why is this allowed for some members and not others? 

Are you out of your mind?   How is my post "off topic"?  What is wrong with asking if thee are any 80s visiting Shogun?  Some of them can be attractive,  who are you to criticize if I like 80 year old gays? 

Your malevolent, intrusive post reflects your AGEISM,  a prejudice against older people.  

Guest Off topic
4 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Are you out of your mind?   How is my post "off topic"?  What is wrong with asking if thee are any 80s visiting Shogun?  Some of them can be attractive,  who are you to criticize if I like 80 year old gays? 

Your malevolent, intrusive post reflects your AGEISM,  a prejudice against older people.  

thank you for confirming my point that you just derail topics to talk about yourself 

again, not sure why you get away with this and other people don’t? 

@G_M @HendryTan 

Guest Endless
16 minutes ago, singalion said:

I know. 

Everyone as he prefers. But must understand not everyone into such fetish display. 

you clearly don’t get it and it’s not your thing and that’s fine. But then why keep commenting to make the exact same point over and over again?

Guest Exactly
3 hours ago, fresh7up said:

If we were to view the chastity cage as a BDSM toy, we can take it as the cage is being placed by the dom top on the sub btm. The dom top holds the key and in rebel the sub btm go and visit the sauna to get fuck behind his dom top's back without him knowing. 

exactly. It’s amazing how kink shaming boomer uncles like @doncoin, @Steve5380and @singalion don’t even have the first clue about what the cage is for but then just keep on adding more and more ignorant comments to this thread. 

3 hours ago, Guest Exactly said:

exactly. It’s amazing how kink shaming boomer uncles like @doncoin, @Steve5380and @singalion don’t even have the first clue about what the cage is for but then just keep on adding more and more ignorant comments to this thread. 

Exactly.

You just added another ignorant comment to this thread by assuming that we uncles don't know what the cage is for.   Big mistake!

Guest Endless
20 minutes ago, singalion said:

To make it more obvious the master and his caged btm should come to the sauna with a leash... and the caged bottom to walk on all fours...

And to add on, the caged boy should also wear a dog puppy mask

spacer.png

Nobody to understand me wrong:

Anyone can go to the gay sauna the way he likes and to wear what he wants.

I m cool on that.

13 minutes ago, singalion said:

Would be more for the sauna to reserve one day for such fetish lovers... If you have this fetish preference you can meet others and enjoy...

In Europe and US there are certain gay sex establishments that cater exactly to such fetishes...

i don’t get why you can’t just STFU on certain threads that you clearly have no clue about - like kinks for example?

Like what is this bizarre need to post everywhere on this forum as the resident smart ass? 

Guest Endless
24 minutes ago, singalion said:

I would be more open minded here.

The people can go as they want.

However, it is at their own risk. Don't complain later, when other sauna visitors felt offended or they will get simply rejected...

There wouldn't be ladyboys if there isn't a market for them.

While I agree with your view, the saunas in Singapore surely do not cater for ladyboys etc. or there might not be the market audience.

thank you captain obvious. Any chance you can now STFU on this topic and go post on topics where you might actually be making a contribution? 

Guest Endless
9 hours ago, singalion said:

Should be ok.

But certain countries like Indonesia, Thailand or Vietnam, you need to scan your luggage at the customs. When you go out of the baggage claim often they ask also to place your hand luggage onto the scanner.

In Malaysia you mostly need to scan your hand luggage but not the checked in baggage.

As I prefer sparkling water which is difficult on times to get in certain countries here, the Custom officer in Indonesia asked me to open every bottle, they took a smell, (I assume they had the idea that I filled in some alcohol).

Same goes for certain items in your necessity bag (even as carry on cabin luggage). I once had this small tiny plastic bottle with some Ayurveda bath oil to put into the bath tub for a relaxing bath and the officers checked on it and were sniffing it.  Luckily, they identified it as aroma therapy oil. haha

The risk is there that you need to open the bottle for checking. 

Unless you travel to some very remote area in the region, it is better to buy overseas.

Mostly you can get it there also nowadays.

Amendment:

It seems that poppers are banned on airplanes due to being a hazardous good (flammable).

Poppers are liquid inhalants commonly used as recreational and sexual enhancers but also have some household and medical uses.

The quick answer is no, you cannot bring poppers on a commercial airplane in either your carry-on or checked bags.

Poppers are banned under aviation security regulations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and many other countries due to flammability concerns.

Bringing poppers through airport security is illegal and can lead to confiscation, fines, or even arrest.

https://lauraclery.com/can-you-bring-poppers-on-a-plane/

wait, so one minute you are telling the questioner it is totally fine and the next it is not?! Maybe think and do some research BEFORE answering if you are going to spam every topic on this forum. What a joke. 

i will never understand why the mods let you carry on with this nonsense - a good holiday for you might improve this whole forum @HendryTan @G_M

also: traveling with sparkling water is behind idiotic 

15 hours ago, Guest Exactly said:

I am aware of a chastity cage really and I supposed the sarcasm was lost in the text. I just think that whoever posted this was more concerned with what others think than to do it and find out for himself. If he wants to wear a cage at the sauna, then flaunt it. The sauna is pretty much the few safe spaces in Singapore to live out your kinks. How other guys will react will vary from person to person unless it is a kink-themed night. Otherwise, wear it, flaunt it, and be proud of it, what others think and react to is irrelevant. 

Yes, I am super aware of the cock cage being one of the tools of expressing one's desire to be submissive. It is designed to be emasculating for the wearer, especially during sex. Sure pre-cum may ooze out but the cage wearer is never fully able to derive pleasure from his penis, instead his pleasure is redirected to his prostate being stimulated from fcking.

Besides the physical, there is also the mental part of being submissive. As a boomer uncle (actually, I am more Gen X), I've seen every kink out there, mummification, temperature play, the always reliable kinbaku, etc. I get it, some guys enjoy the humiliation, the sensory deprivation, and the surrender of self. It can be wildly erotic. 

Love. 

8 minutes ago, doncoin said:

I am aware of a chastity cage really and I supposed the sarcasm was lost in the text. I just think that whoever posted this was more concerned with what others think than to do it and find out for himself. If he wants to wear a cage at the sauna, then flaunt it. The sauna is pretty much the few safe spaces in Singapore to live out your kinks. How other guys will react will vary from person to person unless it is a kink-themed night. Otherwise, wear it, flaunt it, and be proud of it, what others think and react to is irrelevant. 

Yes, I am super aware of the cock cage being one of the tools of expressing one's desire to be submissive. It is designed to be emasculating for the wearer, especially during sex. Sure pre-cum may ooze out but the cage wearer is never fully able to derive pleasure from his penis, instead his pleasure is redirected to his prostate being stimulated from fcking.

Besides the physical, there is also the mental part of being submissive. As a boomer uncle (actually, I am more Gen X), I've seen every kink out there, mummification, temperature play, the always reliable kinbaku, etc. I get it, some guys enjoy the humiliation, the sensory deprivation, and the surrender of self. It can be wildly erotic. 

Why bother about this obvious troll. 

Instead of endlessly trolling Members in none of his posts he contributed anything to the topic. 

At least we discussed on the topic. 

Don't bother about him and just let's continue to respond to the topic of chastity caged guys and going to  saunas. 

It's up to everyone  on how to turn up in a gay sauna. Whether it will lead to any interaction that's another story. 

Edited by singalion

Guest Endless
6 hours ago, singalion said:

Why bother about this obvious troll. 

Instead of endlessly trolling Members in none of his posts he contributed anything to the topic. 

At least we discussed on the topic. 

Don't bother about him and just let's continue to respond to the topic of chastity caged guys and going to  saunas. 

It's up to everyone  on how to turn up in a gay sauna. Whether it will lead to any interaction that's another story. 

actually my comment helped get a clarification from @doncoin that has added to the discussion. Your comments here, on the other hand, have been endlessly repetitive and basic. 

• G_M changed the title to BW's Guest's Hate post of @doncoin, @Steve5380 and @singalion @sweetie pie
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.