Male HQ

Do u think is advisable to get drink, get highn walk into sauna?

Moon

I would recommend NOT to brah. Trust me. Don't REGRET later! Don't trust too much to those whom u don't even meet haha unless u have experiences etc....this kind of thing u should be caution of I think u know where I am getting at. 

By the way, u have smooth skin. Nice. 👍

Somehow there will b guys after drinking go bunk at sauna:

I have played with one , I recalled one i played with he is drunk and sleepy

the type i liked

i even question him why is he drunk yet not reek of alchohol smell??

he replied me ie his secret and 本事! so yaya even when at drunk!!!

he is top-verse, i supposed…

wanna top me but failed i.e good because i top too

so i can lay on him too, glad that he is willing to flex himself

The idea of being able to top tops just excite me, but not those who claimed they are married/tops yet they go down for your dick immediately… u will knw whether a top/top-verse instantly from how they react in that situation….

No mostly cos of safety. You anyhow slip in the sauna or shower or maze, hurt yourself or even worse, hurt someone else then will be big problem. I would advise maybe have a couple drinks for liquid courage since u seem to like that and then go. Don't get drunk blackout and go. 

Actually the thing i really want tl do is get full monty and explore the whole place. Sometimes when i went in, i had planned to do that. But after seeing some stares abd almost everyone in a towel, i have no more guts to be explore nakedly.. 

29 minutes ago, Moon said:

Actually the thing i really want tl do is get full monty and explore the whole place. Sometimes when i went in, i had planned to do that. But after seeing some stares abd almost everyone in a towel, i have no more guts to be explore nakedly.. 

i suppose you would just have to go to saunas that have a naked theme night.

24 minutes ago, Moon said:

The thing is i only go in the afternoon 

You get drunk in the afternoon?  I don't know if you will have many takers at that time of the day - this assumes that you are in Singapore and the custodians allow you to enter the sauna in your drunken state. 

• Moon changed the title to Do u think is advisable to get drink, get highn walk into sauna?
17 minutes ago, yhtang said:

You get drunk in the afternoon?  I don't know if you will have many takers at that time of the day - this assumes that you are in Singapore and the custodians allow you to enter the sauna in your drunken state. 

Just edited my sub heading to "get high" instead of drunk, which is what i really meant. I have nvr got drunk b4 and if i had, i will puke.. Esp if drank too much wine.. 

13 hours ago, Moon said:

Just edited my sub heading to "get high" instead of drunk, which is what i really meant. I have nvr got drunk b4 and if i had, i will puke.. Esp if drank too much wine.. 

Still the same la. "Get high/buzzed" ok la. No one will stop you from getting naked and explore. People will stare and or follow. It's a sauna. Everyone know why they are there for. Just go enjoy and show yourself off. I got go TMC before in the day and ever see couple guys in the gym just naked and working out. I'm sure many look at them but they just move on and do their own thing.