Male HQ

What is the ideal bottom type? - All attributes

grocksdlostboy

Hi guys! 

I’ve been on Grindr the last few months just to check it out. It's been an utterly surprising and somewhat shocking experience for me. 

I don't think i’m bad looking and i’m not 6pack fit but i’m not say overly chubby (170, 74) and my body is work in progress. 

Most guys vanish or say not my type after viewing 1/2 pictures. This fucking hurts and I feel a little shitty about myself (full honesty).

So i’m here to ask you guys - Bi, gay or wherever you are in this, could you please give me some opinions on what are some ideal physical qualities in a bottom? 

Answer Format ==> I’m bi | Like petite, small, smooth boys that smile a lot? 

Looking for some good feedback here. Thanks 

Edited by grocksdlostboy
Spelling ettor

This isn't a one-size-fits-all sort of thing. There isn't going be an exemplar bottom that meets the expectations of every top there is. Some tops will be attracted to slimmer builds, while others might gravitate towards stocky, muscular, short or some other body type. Same thing applies for personality - some would want femme, whereas other might prefer masc, dom or bratty btms. 

In short, there'll always be a market for whatever "category" you fall into. Granted, some might be more 'niche' than others. Just don't stop putting yourself out there otherwise, you won't find that person who finds you their "ideal."

1 hour ago, hairyboycunt said:

This isn't a one-size-fits-all sort of thing. There isn't going be an exemplar bottom that meets the expectations of every top there is. Some tops will be attracted to slimmer builds, while others might gravitate towards stocky, muscular, short or some other body type. Same thing applies for personality - some would want femme, whereas other might prefer masc, dom or bratty btms. 

In short, there'll always be a market for whatever "category" you fall into. Granted, some might be more 'niche' than others. Just don't stop putting yourself out there otherwise, you won't find that person who finds you their "ideal."

so, what your preferences?

For me, I prefer my bottoms to be physically smaller than me. I'm 180/95 so that means someone more petite and shorter. Build-wsie, he doesn't have to have 6 packs or be overly buffed. I like firm bodies and nothing that jiggles too much, especially the glutes when fucking, and I prefer guys who are tanned. Face-wise, as long as the complexion is relatively clear, and his teeth are clean, I am good. 

Having said that, it is just a general list of preferences. In reality, sexual chemistry and good attitude is more important to have a pleasurable time for both parties. 

Love. 

Hey there Grocksdlostboy,

While I feel you're trying to reach out to tops out there is a nice way to start.

However,  I do feel that you need to seek the kind of tops that suit you. 

Take the time to know thyself first... and not be feeling the negativity of the rejections on grinder, that you're judging yourself by.

As a person who enjoys anal sex, you should seek out the profiles that interest you... if he responds negatively... no worries, and if a lousy top contacts you, just reject him politely and move on!

There are hundreds of profiles out there, eventually you'll find the right top(s) of your choice to be friends with and the mutual  fun that follows.

Respect is important both ways even during fun... Never tolerate disrespect from anyone, tops included.

Always remember that you are in charge of your life,  and must choose carefully those whom you want as friends and fuk buddies. 

In the meantime just go online to Shopee  and buy yourself a nice Dildo, it will please you to no end till you find the right human with a Cok to have a good time with.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers 🥂 Mike 

On 2/11/2024 at 2:06 PM, grocksdlostboy said:

Hi guys! 

I’ve been on Grindr the last few months just to check it out. It's been an utterly surprising and somewhat shocking experience for me. 

I don't think i’m bad looking and i’m not 6pack fit but i’m not say overly chubby (170, 74) and my body is work in progress. 

Most guys vanish or say not my type after viewing 1/2 pictures. This fucking hurts and I feel a little shitty about myself (full honesty).

So i’m here to ask you guys - Bi, gay or wherever you are in this, could you please give me some opinions on what are some ideal physical qualities in a bottom? 

I guess there is no perfect answer but hey goes my reply:

I am Vers | Like bottom who take care of themselves(as in clean shaven, good personal hygiene and have big butt and chest)

I guess it’s a kink for me to fuck a bottom who is bigger built than me(I am not muscular and 165cm)

Hey guys! 

Thank you for your inputs. Really appreciate them and I’m going to take it all in. Completely agree and believe in this, but my experience on Grindr did shake me. 

I’m on my fitness journey although not perfect yet (170/74) but I will reach there - for myself, my health and the aesthetics that may or may not appeal to anyone. 

it’s still interesting to hear the physical and other attributes that bi guys/ tops find attractive. So please keep sharing and drop me a DM if you want to connect. 

Cheers, 

Andrew 

12 hours ago, simply_me said:

how about this???

Seriously, this is a discussion on ideal bottom type not I show you my ugly-as-fuck ass discussion.

Moreover, you had enough warning points from various moderators for spamming.

You get 1 week holiday for spamming with ads again and disrupting the discussion.

You want to hookup go to the Personal.

The next spam will be your last. 

12 hours ago, G_M said:

I am the moderator for the forum, why do you think I need to lurk?

I lured you as easy as I have thought it is.
Fuck you and your fucking "forum". You're so fucking pissy all the time.
Please ban me and delete my account! I've been requesting so many times already and still no action taken!

Hi guys! 

I'm a btm, I am not looking to answer your question, but to comment on the situation.

Yes, people can have preference. So do you. My motto is always, if you can't control what others think, why let their thoughts control you? There is really nothing you can do there and then if they vanish. And thinking about it just does not help anything.

I like your approach of working in progress and get better day after day. Work on improving yourself for the future person that you are finding.

And get off apps if you can. There are a lot of other non-apps social activity that you can participate and get to know people. 

Try not to take these rejections too seriously on Grindr.

There are lots and lots of mentally disturbed, catfishers, nasty, bitchy types on there.

You cannot expect that everyone on there is responding in a sincere manner.

At least an outright rejection is better than getting ghosted when you get there.

You may also want to consider your choice of photos.  If possible, get a friend to have a look at your profile/ pics and give their opinion.

Hey guys!!

Thank you all so far for the inputs. I appreciate both content 

Sharing of Preferences - Good to know and it’s almost like market research. Sometimes some of us bottoms may never understand what’s appealing unless we hear it and think about it. So keep sharing your preferences and details. 

Love myself- I certainly do and believe that my worth is more than my bodily features (which will fade/falter) but I hope that in understanding preferences, I can also assure myself that this could be a strongly desired preference or more. For me loving self is important to love everyone else in life. 

Hope the thread can be kept alive more more meaningful comments and inputs. Also if we could get some Bi men commenting that will be cool. 

Cheers,

Andrew

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 3:23 PM, DrFhill said:

I lured you as easy as I have thought it is.
Fuck you and your fucking "forum". You're so fucking pissy all the time.
Please ban me and delete my account! I've been requesting so many times already and still no action taken!

Lol!! 

Hi guys! 

There s a btm for every top. It’s just personal preference. You try posting yourself here, see how is the interest haha

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys! 

Honestly, I get the feeling of not being someone's type, especially if you like them. It's not a new feeling for me, but it gets better once you come to accept you can't be everyone's type.

For me, I like my butts with a juicy butt. Don't need to be bubble or muscle level, just a round butt will do. They need to know what kind of movements turn them on or doesn't, what makes them feel comfortable.

Telling me what you like, asking me to stop if I go too fast, I get turned on by it. I'm here to pleasure you, so make sure I'm doing it right for you.

Straight or married guy who willing to try, also no fat or chubby

I am trying to open trip or guide, traveling around Greater Jakarta

- Mount Gede Pangrango Hiking and camping

- Baduy tribe visit

- Pulau Seribu Islands

In the supermarket, lean meat and loins are in higher demand, but many like pork belly too.

it takes a matured mindset of  ‘Beauty is in the eyes of beholden’ to like a little or very much meaty bod, there are always some demands and craving for higher BMI.

Also rejection is a norm in gays apps and chats. what hurts is the way people expressing their rejection.

While We seek fun and hope to get physical satisfaction, be ready for getting rejection and disappointment.

Edited by Malabird

• 1 month later...

Hello! Bumping this post. I’m still trying to understand all the physical attributes and kinks that will turn guys on. Yes, everybody has an individual preference but it will be great to hear. 

I would love to be able to seduce guys to be bi too if possible. Hehe 

Cheers,

Andrew 

On 6/29/2024 at 10:03 AM, grocksdlostboy said:

Hello! Bumping this post. I’m still trying to understand all the physical attributes and kinks that will turn guys on. Yes, everybody has an individual preference but it will be great to hear. 

I would love to be able to seduce guys to be bi too if possible. Hehe 

Cheers,

Andrew 

Getting ghosted is part and parcel of the game. Seduction is a skill you need to build up based on what works for you. Can't be taught.

Get fit, grow your confidence, take care of your face, clean your privates and talk to guys who show interest in you. Those who are not keen, move on. Rinse and Repeat. 

• 2 weeks later...