Male HQ

Guest Vs IMM & YHTang

imm

On 2/1/2024 at 1:51 AM, Guest Traveller said:

I am a traveller and have spent my one month holiday in Penang end of last year, 2023.

I have visited six Malaysian Chinese masseurs incall at their premises (Flats/House).

I rate them based on my individual skills preference in a sequence below:

Sean(Relau):0134883838-MOST PREFERRED

Wang(Fahlim):0104673435

Jay(Macallum):01115114811

Jimmy(Raja Uda):0184079101

Brandon:(Bukit Tengah):0166452311

Ricky:(Chai Leng Park):0164123060-LEAST PREFERRED

I have contacted most of it and among them, I think Sean and Wang have the most reasonable rates. The rest are over pricing. I am not sure why they jet-up the pricing as I believe for local, if the pricing is affordable there will always a return customers. Also, is good to contact Sean and Wang earlier as they seems always fully booked. I am not managed to book one as they are fully booked. Will try again soon. 

Guest Guest
43 minutes ago, imm said:

I have contacted most of it and among them, I think Sean and Wang have the most reasonable rates. The rest are over pricing. I am not sure why they jet-up the pricing as I believe for local, if the pricing is affordable there will always a return customers. Also, is good to contact Sean and Wang earlier as they seems always fully booked. I am not managed to book one as they are fully booked. Will try again soon. 

Ricky one hour is RM50 and I believe his rate is the cheapest for PLU massage in Penang and perhaps in Malaysia. You tell us is over pricing! OMG... If you expect a cheap price, advise dont go lah.... save energy for the therapists... sometimes, really dont understand why u can spend 30 or 35 for sauna, and stingy for the massage price and yet wish to get service from the masseurs...

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ricky one hour is RM50 and I believe his rate is the cheapest for PLU massage in Penang and perhaps in Malaysia. You tell us is over pricing! OMG... If you expect a cheap price, advise dont go lah.... save energy for the therapists... sometimes, really dont understand why u can spend 30 or 35 for sauna, and stingy for the massage price and yet wish to get service from the masseurs...

No no, that’s not what I meant. I’m sorry if my sentences has made misunderstanding.I mean the rates at RM100-250 is kind of alright and affordable in an average lah. Some has jetting up the price to RM350-RM500 isn’t that a big too high pricing? Normally went to a spa is just about a RM250 below. Not stingy…

Just now, imm said:

No no, that’s not what I meant. I’m sorry if my sentences has made misunderstanding.I mean the rates at RM100-250 is kind of alright and affordable in an average lah. Some has jetting up the price to RM350-RM500 isn’t that a big too high pricing? Normally went to a spa is just about a RM250 below. Not stingy…

RM350 - RM500?  😱
That is quite an amount for a massage, even with extras. 

1 minute ago, yhtang said:

RM350 - RM500?  😱

Ya, that’s what I meant. Pricing RM250 and below, understand lah…. 

4 minutes ago, yhtang said:

RM350 - RM500?  😱

Is it possible the masseurs quoting RM350-RM500 assume that it would be an overnight assignment and are open to being flexible when it comes to top/bottom? 

I know Penang is not cheap, but RM350-RM500 for a massage with extras still feels rather steep.

Guest Chi
9 minutes ago, imm said:

Which masseur(s) so cunning increase the rate to 350-500?

Kindly share with us!

Guest boi
32 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Is it possible the masseurs quoting RM350-RM500 assume that it would be an overnight assignment and are open to being flexible when it comes to top/bottom? 

I know Penang is not cheap, but RM350-RM500 for a massage with extras still feels rather steep.

This question back to you.

If you are the masseur, will you accept the OVERNIGHT assignment of JUST RM350 to RM500 with anal (top/bottom)?

46 minutes ago, Guest Chi said:

Which masseur(s) so cunning increase the rate to 350-500?

Kindly share with us!

Better not to share, I just commented my own personal perception and I already been marked by the readers here. If mentioned the therapist, haha… Don’t know what’s going happened. 

Guest Chi
11 minutes ago, imm said:

Better not to share, I just commented my own personal perception and I already been marked by the readers here. If mentioned the therapist, haha… Don’t know what’s going happened. 

You really a good story maker! Soon will receive an award! All created by you... if u are not willing to spend or cheapskate, just quiet and stay at home n DIY... Dont have d intention to ruin people business... Masseurs are human being and they r earning their hard earn money just like u.... 

23 minutes ago, Guest Chi said:

You really a good story maker! Soon will receive an award! All created by you... if u are not willing to spend or cheapskate, just quiet and stay at home n DIY... Dont have d intention to ruin people business... Masseurs are human being and they r earning their hard earn money just like u.... 

lolz….. okay, masseurs! 

Guest Wayang
40 minutes ago, imm said:

lolz….. okay, masseurs! 

Your show has ended? Jangan berpura-pura lagi! Bad hearted! Childish n cheapskate!

1 minute ago, Guest Wayang said:

Your show has ended? Jangan berpura-pura lagi! Bad hearted! Childish n cheapskate!

Haha, first of all, I did not tarnished any masseurs or spoilt any images of any masseur here. I am just giving my perception on pricing. Secondly, I did not mentioned any masseurs, I am just talking in generally. Thirdly, this is a democratic page where I can share whatsoever that I wishes too and if you doesn’t like to read, then swipe up and ignored. That’s simple! If I do directly pointed the masseur with names and contact, then I am wrong. I am just pointing on the pricing, no others intention. Whatsoever bad hearted you are saying, God knows. You are putting chilli and fire where the story has ended, who is more bad hearted. Childish? Have we ever met? How do you know? Based on what? Cheapskate, based on commenting post can be cheapskate, then I can even judge you are low class, poor old farts. Go clean your mindset, old farts! 

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, imm said:

Haha, first of all, I did not tarnished any masseurs or spoilt any images of any masseur here. I am just giving my perception on pricing. Secondly, I did not mentioned any masseurs, I am just talking in generally. Thirdly, this is a democratic page where I can share whatsoever that I wishes too and if you doesn’t like to read, then swipe up and ignored. That’s simple! If I do directly pointed the masseur with names and contact, then I am wrong. I am just pointing on the pricing, no others intention. Whatsoever bad hearted you are saying, God knows. You are putting chilli and fire where the story has ended, who is more bad hearted. Childish? Have we ever met? How do you know? Based on what? Cheapskate, based on commenting post can be cheapskate, then I can even judge you are low class, poor old farts. Go clean your mindset, old farts! 

Are you referring to yourself? ÀSSHOLE!

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Are you referring to yourself? ÀSSHOLE!

Thank you, I am alright. I think I have did what I supposed to do and please check back all the post. I did apologise and I am commenting just based on my personal perception with no others intention. The end!

Guest Penang
8 minutes ago, imm said:

Thank you, I am alright. I think I have did what I supposed to do and please check back all the post. I did apologise and I am commenting just based on my personal perception with no others intention. The end!

Ever since you are in this forum, your intention is to mess up and confused others with all your posting n comments! You are TRASH!

4 minutes ago, Guest Penang said:

Ever since you are in this forum, your intention is to mess up and confused others with all your posting n comments! You are TRASH!

No problem, thank you. Is alright!

3 hours ago, Guest boi said:

This question back to you.

If you are the masseur, will you accept the OVERNIGHT assignment of JUST RM350 to RM500 with anal (top/bottom)?

I am not a masseur, so that about answers it all. 

If, hypothetically, I were masseur, be it MR350, or RM500, or a sum in between, with overnight penetrative sex, I may have to accept that because I am no longer young, fit nor virile, on the assumption I am desperate for the money. 

If I were much younger and a lot fitter, my price would certainly be higher, and I would only avail myself to those who have lots of silly money to throw at me.

It is all a matter of market economics. 

3 hours ago, imm said:

This is very wise @imm

We should respect the masseurs and we should not be exposing their telephone numbers in public because it might affect their livelihood.  Who knows what some people might do with that information.

Thank you for your continued support. Appreciate this and have no idea what I did wrong and get shot for no reason. I'm just commenting on the pricing. That's it, I even apologised. Also, I didn't even mention which masseuse it was.

This is very wise @imm

We should respect the masseurs and we should not be exposing their telephone numbers in public because it might affect their livelihood.  Who knows what some people might do with that information.

3 hours ago, Guest Happy new said:

If u don't want to get rape by uncle, better dont go to the dark room, they dare not do anything in bright, they are vampire 

Those who enter the dark room should be prepared for all eventualities, and should know how to handle the situation as they arise.  If they enter the dark room unprepared, they will be much wiser after surviving the experience.  😁

If you know the mountain has tigers, but insist on walking up that mountain, then you have to take responsibility for your actions.  

But to claim that raping happens in dark rooms is fearmongering, be it uncles or other age groups.    

Those who enter the dark room should be prepared for all eventualities, and should know how to handle the situation as they arise.  If they enter the dark room unprepared, they will be much wiser after surviving the experience.  😁

If you know the mountain has tigers, but insist on walking up that mountain, then you have to take responsibility for your actions.  

But to claim that raping happens in dark rooms is fearmongering, be it uncles or other age groups.    

Well said 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, imm said:

I do not feel you should waste your time on responding to those Guests who post provocatively.  They are not worth your time, especially when they would post while hiding behind the veil of Guests.  

6 minutes ago, imm said:

Thank you for your continued support. Appreciate this and have no idea what I did wrong and get shot for no reason. I'm just commenting on the pricing. That's it, I even apologised. Also, I didn't even mention which masseuse it was.

I do not think you did anything wrong, those who decide to flame you will do so no matter what you say or not say. 

I do not think they deserve your attention at all.

Meanwhile, take care.  

21 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I do not feel you should waste your time on responding to those Guests who post provocatively.  They are not worth your time, especially when they would post while hiding behind the veil of Guests.  

Thank you, this is indeed true! They didn't even register themselves, they were just a guest, coming to provoke any member here.

20 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I do not think you did anything wrong, those who decide to flame you will do so no matter what you say or not say. 

I do not think they deserve your attention at all.

Meanwhile, take care.  

Thank you for your understanding and positivity. Really appreciate it. You too, take great care. 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, yhtang said:

Possible! Why not??? Those cheapskate and greedy one like some of the registered members (e.g: imX; yhtanX) here are more than welcome enough to go enjoy....

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, imm said:

Thank you, this is indeed true! They didn't even register themselves, they were just a guest, coming to provoke any member here.

You are right indeed! Both of you and yhtang registered members here are our models and have lecturing us Grandpa stories... we all here appreciate it...but dont you know that both of u SING n SONG here together...  we all guys here get bored on it....

Guest Mature Buddy
On 2/15/2024 at 2:59 PM, imm said:

Also, is good to contact Sean and Wang earlier as they seems always fully booked. I am not managed to book one as they are fully booked. Will try again soon. 

I just try to understand; u hasn't try the services but you can rank them?  based on the cheapest price?  Ranking should be based on the quality first, not the price.

I saw some of guys  in this forum like to daydream and write their dream stories ( guys, sex encounter , sex places , sex services etc ) into this forum  :) I know it, because coincidentally I also have the same experience at the same place. Just sharing. 

So it is a pleasure reading, but don't believe it, just do homework by checking on it directly and set low expectations to avoid dissapoitment.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.