Male HQ

Woodlands894 vs Guest

woodlands894

2 hours ago, Guest Shell said:

Pls look into the mirror yourself for karma.

So old still so gatal looking for fun in the smelly toilet.

Speak for yourself. I like to debate but clearly you don’t have a profile means you are coward that will use another profile when the admin blocks you. Clearly you are not a person of substance and I believe you been rejected by me many times. So try to handle rejected properly. I know you feel insecure about yourself and your age. Perhaps some therapy will help. But maybe in your case a lot of therapy. 😂 

Guest Shell
4 hours ago, woodlands894 said:

Speak for yourself. I like to debate but clearly you don’t have a profile means you are coward that will use another profile when the admin blocks you. Clearly you are not a person of substance and I believe you been rejected by me many times. So try to handle rejected properly. I know you feel insecure about yourself and your age. Perhaps some therapy will help. But maybe in your case a lot of therapy. 😂 

You have no market in SG and dumped.. so need seek refuge at JB shell toilet to satisfy your gatal2 pussy.  

10 hours ago, Guest Shell said:

You have no market in SG and dumped.. so need seek refuge at JB shell toilet to satisfy your gatal2 pussy.  

I like to continue to argue. As mentioned. No profile. A tale of jilted person. You are everyday at shell. At least I drop by when I pass by only. Looks like you don’t have a life. Just saw you. You don’t try to hide as a guest. Can see you there. I pity you and hope you can find some peace. 

11 hours ago, Guest Shell said:

Left with no cock for you to enjoy... losers from SG.

I am not from sg. lol. I used this nick cos I was working there. You don’t have market cos you camp here always at shell. I just saw you leave. Why run away. Ahhaha I am not abusive like you. So try to help your fellows plu not created problem for us. It’s people like you that bring a bad name to the gay community. I seen you many times here always in your car alone. When someone meet me. You will run into the toilet to watch and when they reject you too. You get upset. There are people who like your type of body. Just need to look Lor. Don’t be so bitter. Life is short. 

Guest Shell
47 minutes ago, woodlands894 said:

I am not from sg. lol. I used this nick cos I was working there. You don’t have market cos you camp here always at shell. I just saw you leave. Why run away. Ahhaha I am not abusive like you. So try to help your fellows plu not created problem for us. It’s people like you that bring a bad name to the gay community. I seen you many times here always in your car alone. When someone meet me. You will run into the toilet to watch and when they reject you too. You get upset. There are people who like your type of body. Just need to look Lor. Don’t be so bitter. Life is short. 

Wow... reply from a loser from SG... was working there and kenna kicked due to your inefficiency always gatal in the toilets right? I was never there and you must be hallucinating with shits jammed in your brain. We always respect old ppl... but old ppl like you never earn any respect becoz keep gatal in smelly toilets now.

Guest Shell
1 hour ago, woodlands894 said:

I like to continue to argue. As mentioned. No profile. A tale of jilted person. You are everyday at shell. At least I drop by when I pass by only. Looks like you don’t have a life. Just saw you. You don’t try to hide as a guest. Can see you there. I pity you and hope you can find some peace. 

You must have seen gatal ghosts like you!  So old never go for cataract surgery izzit?  So pity those who bred you!

59 minutes ago, Guest Shell said:

You must have seen gatal ghosts like you!  So old never go for cataract surgery izzit?  So pity those who bred you!

I like to continue but it seems you forgot your medication. 💊 have a nice life sitting your car and waiting. I won’t make fun of you like if you are fat or ugly or old, I won’t stoop to your level. Good luck in your cruising at shell. You definitely need it 

Guest Shell
3 minutes ago, woodlands894 said:

I like to continue but it seems you forgot your medication. 💊 have a nice life sitting your car and waiting. I won’t make fun of you like if you are fat or ugly or old, I won’t stoop to your level. Good luck in your cruising at shell. You definitely need it 

You need old ppl medicine now.

One of the reason why you stoop to squat in the smelly toilet for fun is your horrible 老人味.  Sure you dunno how to read chinese.. shameful to your breeders.

Guest Empress Adeline Wong
On 2/23/2024 at 10:21 AM, woodlands894 said:

Are you done arguing? Dont bring your personal war into this forum

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.