Male HQ

Does cmi and nerdy guys do have hookup at sauna?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I hope gay community in singapore wake up that good body and good looks doesnt equal to good sex especially at keybox

26 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I hope gay community in singapore wake up that good body and good looks doesnt equal to good sex especially at keybox

That will never happen. Looks is everything in the gay community. A handsome and muscled guy with small dick would still be marketable compared to someone with huge dick but old, fat/skinny, sissy and bald guy.

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, patisoy said:

That will never happen. Looks is everything in the gay community. A handsome and muscled guy with small dick would still be marketable compared to someone with huge dick but old, fat/skinny, sissy and bald guy.

Did you know that handsome,good looks and all that you are attracted to will fade away..

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Did you know that handsome,good looks and all that you are attracted to will fade away..

Yeah of course but sad reality is that no one is interested in someone’s personality inside the gay sauna. It’s all about sex and no one wants to play with someone’s personality.

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, patisoy said:

Yeah of course but sad reality is that no one is interested in someone’s personality inside the gay sauna. It’s all about sex and no one wants to play with someone’s personality.

But does the unfit ones also get grabbed at keybox?

Just now, Guest Guest said:

Hardly. Maybe grabbed by unfit ones too. The unfit plays with the unfit. Those rejected ones play with others who were also rejected. It’s a tough conpetition. So if you have onion thin skin and scared to be rejected repeatedly, approach only those guys who are within your same league.

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, patisoy said:

Hardly. Maybe grabbed by unfit ones too. The unfit plays with the unfit. Those rejected ones play with others who were also rejected. It’s a tough conpetition. So if you have onion thin skin and scared to be rejected repeatedly, approach only those guys who are within your same league.

Or maybe approach those average guys instead of the hot guys?what if the unfit guys go to the dark room and the second floor?will the unfit guys be gangbanged if they go second floor?

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Or maybe approach those average guys instead of the hot guys?what if the unfit guys go to the dark room and the second floor?will the unfit guys be gangbanged if they go second floor?

Average looking guys won’t play with the unfit ones. They can be choosy too. So for you to have market value, my advice is to work very hard to look your best. Be fit and desirable.

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, patisoy said:

Average looking guys won’t play with the unfit ones. They can be choosy too. So for you to have market value, my advice is to work very hard to look your best. Be fit and desirable.

How to be fit and desireable?what is the definition of unfit to you?i think gays would be play with the unfit once they are desperate

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

How to be fit and desireable?what is the definition of unfit to you?i think gays would be play with the unfit once they are desperate

Really? Is that what you want? Play with the desperate? Please lah, get some semblance of self-respect.

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, patisoy said:

Really? Is that what you want? Play with the desperate? Please lah, get some semblance of self-respect.

I am desperate enough that i dont mind getting raped in the gay sauna

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

an average, plain guy with a massive dick will likely get more grabbing than a fit guy with small dick. i have seen the frenzy that goes on around a huge cock, especially in the dark maze area.

Guest Base
2 hours ago, And then said:

an average, plain guy with a massive dick will likely get more grabbing than a fit guy with small dick. i have seen the frenzy that goes on around a huge cock, especially in the dark maze area.

What is your sample or survey base number to make this conclusive statement ?? 

Example so Mak Lee with massive dick Vs Wang Li Hong small dick.. Mark Lee will have more biz ?? 

Even w/o Wang Li Hong, I wont even touch Mark Lee (assuming his dick is as long as your conclusion) 

Guest Fit Vs Unfit
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How to be fit and desirable and what is unfit ( the formal is a subjective question u asked , u can answer yourself.  The latter , u can look at local malay actor Yusof pic , hopefully it gives u an idea what is unfit , if u still cannot, then u decide yourself) 

I think gay would - why only gay ?? straight ppl when desperate still hold on to their requirement or ?? straight ppl when desperate just jerk off 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.