Male HQ

The fall of church who's against LGBTQ+

ai_id

So finally there is one whistle blower spilled the tea of this church

image.png.d7993b84f1316952eba9ffbc18aa74f3.png

https://g.co/kgs/3deY966

Will this finally be their fall? Aren't Christian supposed to judge themselves before judging others? The leader threw that away and still want to lead?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/debate-over-section-377a-intensifies

I went to "like" that Google review. If what the poster said is true, this is potentially a big story. Imagine the headlines: ANTI LGBTQ+ PASTORS HAVE ILLEGITIMATE GRANDSON THEY SENT AWAY.

I guess karma is a real bitch after all. There needs to be some traction on this; please like and share this review so at least these "pastors" are compelled to release a statement regarding their actions of:

- whether what the poster said has any truth. We are seeking clarity.

- their conservative stance that is against homosexuality, divorce, etc., despite their firstborn allegedly indulging in premarital sex that led to the birth of an illegitimate child.

- allegedly sending the bastard grandchild away with his mother and ex-communicating them from the church.

Matthew 7:3-5 reads, "Why do you look at the [insignificant] speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice and acknowledge the [egregious] log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me get the speck out of your eye,’ when there is a log in your own eye? You hypocrite (play-actor, pretender), first get the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye." (AMP version quoted)

• 3 weeks later...

Irony in the way churches comply with their dogmas is not uncommon.  Perhaps the largest collection of utmost ironic cases of ultra hypocrisy happened in the Catholic church since early times.   These abject hypocrisies were invited by the "fathers of the church"  when they instituted the rule of celibacy for their priests.  They should have known that this rule goes straight against human nature. 

There is plenty of wrong and evil in this world,  and religions are not exempt,  even if they claim that their dogmas are the ultimate in morality.  I was raised a Catholic, and I never fell victim of their abuses, even after 10 years of Catholic schools.  It is UP TO US to realize that the moral edicts of religions cannot be trusted,  to become confident that our own spirit holds the right moral rules for us.   In this way we can put aside the immoralities in our religion while accepting the positives in it.  In my case, I accept the philosophy, the moral principles attributed to the persona of Jesus Christ,  regardless if he was real or not.