Male HQ

Noise pollution from modified exhuast car and ciggie litter at your neighbourhood

Just pooling in views and possible solutions.

1. Zhng car with brooom brooom purposely at wee hours like 3am to 6am couple of times per week. Purposely wake up the neighborhood.

2. Compulsive smoking at the car park and litter butts all over the floor, like 50 over in multiple floors. I think cleaner give up.

A. Which is more evil?

B. How to deal with these inconsiderate people?

C. Which government entity should you report to?

D. What other methods to end this?

Thanks.

Guest Fuze

There were 2 very noisy bikes with modified exhaust pipes in my neighborhood. One bike passing below my bedroom window, going to work in the morning and coming back evening. The other one was some Chinese ah beng revving his bike in the mscp at ungodly hours.

I took videos and photos especially the licence plate numbers of both bikes, emailed to LTA and the noise stopped within 1 week. I think LTA sent them to letters. 

You can lodge a report and upload photos directly in LTA's website. For 1) if you can't take photos, inform LTA about it and they'll probably send someone over to check. 

Guest Irresponsible
23 hours ago, fbttop said:

Just pooling in views and possible solutions.

A. Which is more evil?

B. How to deal with these inconsiderate people?

There is no such thing as which one is more evil than the other.  Both are equally evil and their existence ought to be terminated.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.