Male HQ

Bumping into an acquaintance.

23 minutes ago, dusted said:

I am sure many people have known someone from somewhere like regulars in a coffee shop  greeting one another silently after some time going to the same place.  I have bump into one recently when I am a regular at a sporting goods shop, it's always the usual crowd and there is this one guy that I just notice after some time and we started just smiling at one another nodding to greet one another, then a bit of casual chat like what am I here for today, and he's just looking around picking some accessories, and this was like over 8 years ago

I was stopping by a coffee shop along south bridge road late one night and notice a jogger running past into a street and he looks very familiar but just let it go and not try and remember who, but about 20 minutes later he run back towards the coffee shop and he was looking at me running past, then double back then told me I look familiar, and I said the same, then our memory came back when I ask about his hobby that we use to bump into one another and didn't actually talked and that we seem to be friend, but are not friend..  He sat down when I offer to buy him a 100+ and we chatted about our hobby and that we both have aged and is no longer as active..

After a short chat, he ask if I would like to continue our chat at his place, which is just across the street as although it's late at night, it's still stuffy and he is sweating from the run and since I have nothing to do, I accepted his invitation, and we both walked to his place, and we started chatting about relationship which I found out he was never married and never in any serious relationship, and I ask why because he is a decent looking guy..  and the place he is living in seems to suggest he is doing well, and he shrug it off telling me..  Hard to explain lah, then ask me about how's married life after 50's.  I told him..  getting less exciting, as I am active while my wife is never interested in any outdoor activities and I hinted by saying.. Let's just say, it's not because of age, but it just less exciting and less frequent if you know what I mean, and he laughed and told me he know what I mean, and in between chat he was subtlely physical, like he will squeeze by arm telling me I am still in good shape (My own opinion is the oppersite).. 

At his place, he brought out some of the sporting goods blings he bought overseas and told me he will go for a quick change..  His place is a studio apartment and his bedroom is those loft style type and he has a small bar counter and took a seat there to wait for him..  he came out shirtless, wearing a clean dry running shorts, it was those short one with curved slit at the side, we chill by the counter and he offered me some liquor which I declined because I am driving and took a sprite from the fridge, and we chatted about "Those things we do back in the days" laughed about silly things we think we want to achieve but never manage to, and during our conversation, his hand is either squeezing my arm of my thigh and then later he just rested his hand on my thigh and sometime stroking when he laugh, and I notice he actually had an eraction and have been shifting himself to hide it, it's not obvious because he will shift and cross his leg but is noticeable when he uncross his leg and he kept them closed.  

I will be lying if I say I didn't felt turn on seeing him in just his shorts and after knowing his cock is now hard, and it turn me on even more considering there is really nothing much he can do if I don't react and there is also the fear that I could have sense the wrong signal, as things can go very wrong if anyone of us made the wrong move..  He of course won't straight out suggest or ask if I want to fuck him, and me would risk getting a punch in the face if I reach out and touch his eracted cock..  So, what I did is touch him back a little, my hand got closer to his thigh, then did what he did, I stroke it and eventually rested on his thigh, and he clasped his leg in crossed position likely to hide his eraction, then I move my hand closer to his bud cheek and stroking his thigh more sensually and started to lossen his leg uncross them and this time, he seem to want me to notice his erection and we still continued to chat and the physical touches are still subtle and he is binching on drinks, like pour a bit, down it, pour another one, down it in very short interval.

I excuse myself to use the bathroom and my mind have conflicting thoughts..  What's going to happen if he straight out grab my crotch?, and what if he don't, thinking I am a pure straight guy? and I finished peeing, then washed my cock (Just in case), and happen to just wet my jeans a little below the knee..  and when I went back to the bar, I just place my hands on his thigh and this time, without any thoughts slip inside and stroke his cock and quickly retract and rested my hand on his thigh then I guess he got the signal and he reached for my waist stroking it, then move up to my chest, then he uses both hands to stroke my body then push my shirt up to remove it, then he suggest I should remove my jeans since it's wet and I can  dry it with a hair dryer (obvious excuse), and he help me remove my belt, unzip and remove my jeans leaving my underwear, and he really went to retrive his hair dryer, and I notice his cock has gone soft, no more eraction, and I thought.  OK.  That's it..  call it a day after drying that small little wet spot..  but while I was drying, sitting there with just my underwear and he pour another drink and there I saw his shorts started forming but this time he didn't hide it and walked away went up to his bedroom and when he came back down, stand behind me and grab me from behind, kissing my neck, ears,  rubbing his face on my cheek, then reached down to stroke my cock until I got an eraction, and he shifted to the front and started kissing me and we frenched kiss for good few minutes with him stroking my cock from outside my underwear, and I reach and grabbed his cock giving him slow hand job and and softly pinching the tip of his cock, and he pulled my hand guided me up to his bedroom..  

By his bed, he grab me tightly from behind kissing my back, then pushed my underwear down, and I climbed up his bed and position myself on four and he kissed my back, rolled his tongue down my ass line licking my ass then down licking my balls and slip under between my legs to reach for my cock and suck it, and he shifted himself so we are in a 69 position with his head hanging down the edge of the bed, and I climbed down and he let me mouth fuck him in 69 position and in between he was slurping sucking on my balls when I position myself and moving my hips to let me lick my balls and he did that for a few minutes and he pushed my head down and ask me to suck his cock and I complied, and while we're sucking one another, he pulled my hip hard to make me go deeper into his throat and I got worried at first because he was choking and I notice his face is wet with his own saliver,  but he assured me he is ok and ask me to pump harder which turn me on a lot which made me suck his cock more sensually, and he came with loads of cum and I know that was really a long orgasm as his cum just kept flowing which I now estimate enough to overfill an espresso cup, then he reached his drawer took out a condom, filled it up with lot's of lubricant, slip it on for me, then ask me to pump the lubs into him, and I climbed up on top of him, his leg spread wide open and I started pumping him and he pulled my face down kissing me taking in any remaining sperm he have left on my face..   

We parted ways after thanking one another for the wonderful and exotic experience, and apologized for messing up his bed but he assured me it's worth it, and we did laughed at ourself when we taked about the initial experience, where we both hesitated but ended up having sex, but we both agreed, it wouldn't have been exciting if either one of us have actually straight out initiated it, and I fully agree with him, because I told him, if he have asked if I want to go to his apartment to have sex, I will straight out reject him, and he told me he will do the same..   

Oh wow, been a while since you last posted. Nice to hear from you again!

19 hours ago, mate69 said:

Yes those cues are the best mood inducers

Yeah agree..  Cues are the best mood inducers..  In my younger years, I never understand many of these cues, like when this customer invited me to his hotel room instate of waiting for him at the lobby and he greeted me with just a hand towel to cover himself and not as if I was about to break down the door and he could have use a bath towel, and there are robes hanging in the room.  I was in my late 20's and he's already in his late 40's..  Looking back now, I realized he's not just being friendly or have a very open mind..  Friends among friends can walk around naked, teasing one another just for fun, but business associate, and acquaintance are really still stranger to one another because we barely know them.  

1 hour ago, dusted said:

Yeah agree..  Cues are the best mood inducers..  In my younger years, I never understand many of these cues, like when this customer invited me to his hotel room instate of waiting for him at the lobby and he greeted me with just a hand towel to cover himself and not as if I was about to break down the door and he could have use a bath towel, and there are robes hanging in the room.  I was in my late 20's and he's already in his late 40's..  Looking back now, I realized he's not just being friendly or have a very open mind..  Friends among friends can walk around naked, teasing one another just for fun, but business associate, and acquaintance are really still stranger to one another because we barely know them.  

Meaning u r trying to say that u missed many chances for fun during yr younger days? 

1 hour ago, dusted said:

Very teasing! Love it when things slowly develops

I bump my ex l boss while I m jobless last year in suana n toilet  so I tell my self give a chance to join back but I m too horny overly on him while in office so I left .while I left the company I hope I got more sex time with him while looking for jobs 😎 now can't wait have sex with him 

1 hour ago, Ignatius93 said:

I bump my ex l boss while I m jobless last year in suana n toilet  so I tell my self give a chance to join back but I m too horny overly on him while in office so I left .while I left the company I hope I got more sex time with him while looking for jobs 😎 now can't wait have sex with him 

Lmao smh

1 hour ago, Ignatius93 said:

SO got sex him in sauna or not? That's the most important part many wanna know.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Underwearless said:

Same here. I visit a dark room once and had light fun with a guy.  He approached me and gave me a blow job and I reciprocated. It was dark I could hard see him… when I was on my knees returning the favour, he called out my name and my heart sank. 
he turned out to be my intern. 

He understood the assignment well.

On 6/11/2024 at 5:53 PM, dusted said:

I am sure many people have known someone from somewhere like regulars in a coffee shop  greeting one another silently after some time going to the same place.  I have bump into one recently when I am a regular at a sporting goods shop, it's always the usual crowd and there is this one guy that I just notice after some time and we started just smiling at one another nodding to greet one another, then a bit of casual chat like what am I here for today, and he's just looking around picking some accessories, and this was like over 8 years ago

I was stopping by a coffee shop along south bridge road late one night and notice a jogger running past into a street and he looks very familiar but just let it go and not try and remember who, but about 20 minutes later he run back towards the coffee shop and he was looking at me running past, then double back then told me I look familiar, and I said the same, then our memory came back when I ask about his hobby that we use to bump into one another and didn't actually talked and that we seem to be friend, but are not friend..  He sat down when I offer to buy him a 100+ and we chatted about our hobby and that we both have aged and is no longer as active..

After a short chat, he ask if I would like to continue our chat at his place, which is just across the street as although it's late at night, it's still stuffy and he is sweating from the run and since I have nothing to do, I accepted his invitation, and we both walked to his place, and we started chatting about relationship which I found out he was never married and never in any serious relationship, and I ask why because he is a decent looking guy..  and the place he is living in seems to suggest he is doing well, and he shrug it off telling me..  Hard to explain lah, then ask me about how's married life after 50's.  I told him..  getting less exciting, as I am active while my wife is never interested in any outdoor activities and I hinted by saying.. Let's just say, it's not because of age, but it just less exciting and less frequent if you know what I mean, and he laughed and told me he know what I mean, and in between chat he was subtlely physical, like he will squeeze by arm telling me I am still in good shape (My own opinion is the oppersite).. 

At his place, he brought out some of the sporting goods blings he bought overseas and told me he will go for a quick change..  His place is a studio apartment and his bedroom is those loft style type and he has a small bar counter and took a seat there to wait for him..  he came out shirtless, wearing a clean dry running shorts, it was those short one with curved slit at the side, we chill by the counter and he offered me some liquor which I declined because I am driving and took a sprite from the fridge, and we chatted about "Those things we do back in the days" laughed about silly things we think we want to achieve but never manage to, and during our conversation, his hand is either squeezing my arm of my thigh and then later he just rested his hand on my thigh and sometime stroking when he laugh, and I notice he actually had an eraction and have been shifting himself to hide it, it's not obvious because he will shift and cross his leg but is noticeable when he uncross his leg and he kept them closed.  

I will be lying if I say I didn't felt turn on seeing him in just his shorts and after knowing his cock is now hard, and it turn me on even more considering there is really nothing much he can do if I don't react and there is also the fear that I could have sense the wrong signal, as things can go very wrong if anyone of us made the wrong move..  He of course won't straight out suggest or ask if I want to fuck him, and me would risk getting a punch in the face if I reach out and touch his eracted cock..  So, what I did is touch him back a little, my hand got closer to his thigh, then did what he did, I stroke it and eventually rested on his thigh, and he clasped his leg in crossed position likely to hide his eraction, then I move my hand closer to his bud cheek and stroking his thigh more sensually and started to lossen his leg uncross them and this time, he seem to want me to notice his erection and we still continued to chat and the physical touches are still subtle and he is binching on drinks, like pour a bit, down it, pour another one, down it in very short interval.

I excuse myself to use the bathroom and my mind have conflicting thoughts..  What's going to happen if he straight out grab my crotch?, and what if he don't, thinking I am a pure straight guy? and I finished peeing, then washed my cock (Just in case), and happen to just wet my jeans a little below the knee..  and when I went back to the bar, I just place my hands on his thigh and this time, without any thoughts slip inside and stroke his cock and quickly retract and rested my hand on his thigh then I guess he got the signal and he reached for my waist stroking it, then move up to my chest, then he uses both hands to stroke my body then push my shirt up to remove it, then he suggest I should remove my jeans since it's wet and I can  dry it with a hair dryer (obvious excuse), and he help me remove my belt, unzip and remove my jeans leaving my underwear, and he really went to retrive his hair dryer, and I notice his cock has gone soft, no more eraction, and I thought.  OK.  That's it..  call it a day after drying that small little wet spot..  but while I was drying, sitting there with just my underwear and he pour another drink and there I saw his shorts started forming but this time he didn't hide it and walked away went up to his bedroom and when he came back down, stand behind me and grab me from behind, kissing my neck, ears,  rubbing his face on my cheek, then reached down to stroke my cock until I got an eraction, and he shifted to the front and started kissing me and we frenched kiss for good few minutes with him stroking my cock from outside my underwear, and I reach and grabbed his cock giving him slow hand job and and softly pinching the tip of his cock, and he pulled my hand guided me up to his bedroom..  

By his bed, he grab me tightly from behind kissing my back, then pushed my underwear down, and I climbed up his bed and position myself on four and he kissed my back, rolled his tongue down my ass line licking my ass then down licking my balls and slip under between my legs to reach for my cock and suck it, and he shifted himself so we are in a 69 position with his head hanging down the edge of the bed, and I climbed down and he let me mouth fuck him in 69 position and in between he was slurping sucking on my balls when I position myself and moving my hips to let me lick my balls and he did that for a few minutes and he pushed my head down and ask me to suck his cock and I complied, and while we're sucking one another, he pulled my hip hard to make me go deeper into his throat and I got worried at first because he was choking and I notice his face is wet with his own saliver,  but he assured me he is ok and ask me to pump harder which turn me on a lot which made me suck his cock more sensually, and he came with loads of cum and I know that was really a long orgasm as his cum just kept flowing which I now estimate enough to overfill an espresso cup, then he reached his drawer took out a condom, filled it up with lot's of lubricant, slip it on for me, then ask me to pump the lubs into him, and I climbed up on top of him, his leg spread wide open and I started pumping him and he pulled my face down kissing me taking in any remaining sperm he have left on my face..   

We parted ways after thanking one another for the wonderful and exotic experience, and apologized for messing up his bed but he assured me it's worth it, and we did laughed at ourself when we taked about the initial experience, where we both hesitated but ended up having sex, but we both agreed, it wouldn't have been exciting if either one of us have actually straight out initiated it, and I fully agree with him, because I told him, if he have asked if I want to go to his apartment to have sex, I will straight out reject him, and he told me he will do the same..   

Any sequels ? 

On 7/12/2024 at 9:51 PM, Underwearless said:

Same here. I visit a dark room once and had light fun with a guy.  He approached me and gave me a blow job and I reciprocated. It was dark I could hard see him… when I was on my knees returning the favour, he called out my name and my heart sank. 

Lucky u got yr intern meat n not yr senior staff's.

On 7/12/2024 at 9:51 PM, Underwearless said:

Did it make work awkward thereafter or did you get a new FB?

On 7/17/2024 at 6:47 PM, Baredom said:

Did it make work awkward thereafter or did you get a new FB?

He attempted to hold me ransom by threatening to tell the team and his fellow interns. While I knew it was a case your words against mine, but in order to avoid all the drama, I agreed to be his toy during his internship. 

10 hours ago, Underwearless said:

He attempted to hold me ransom by threatening to tell the team and his fellow interns. While I knew it was a case your words against mine, but in order to avoid all the drama, I agreed to be his toy during his internship. 

Which led to more encounters and hot memories like office sex that you’re gonna share next, right? Including when he brought yet another intern into the fray as well just to spice things up? *watchedtoomuchporn*

Edited by Baredom

3 hours ago, Baredom said:

Which led to more encounters and hot memories like office sex that you’re gonna share next, right? Including when he brought yet another intern into the fray as well just to spice things up? *watchedtoomuchporn*

Hahahaha.. how I wish. 

Unfortunately, no. Just plain vanilla encounter with him in the office toilet after working hours. 

2 hours ago, Underwearless said:

Hahahaha.. how I wish. 

Unfortunately, no. Just plain vanilla encounter with him in the office toilet after working hours. 

You didnt fall in love with each other and become a couple? Was it hard to work with him since he held the upper hand? Interns are typically blur as anything and need a firm hand. 

2 minutes ago, Baredom said:

You didnt fall in love with each other and become a couple? Was it hard to work with him since he held the upper hand? Interns are typically blur as anything and need a firm hand. 

Hahahahah… 

work was ok, cos he also need to pass his internship. 
this one was not blue at all. Smart and good performer. Though a bit Beng.

Guest Bumpy thought

I can no longer recognize 9 out of 10 acquaintances that I happened to cross paths with.  Physically, they have changed so dramatically they almost seem like a different person if you haven't seen them in over eight years to more than decades.  Since I haven't seen my cousin on my mother's side of the family in thirty years, I'm not even sure whether the fruit stall worker was one of them, or the cock you sucked in sauna belongs to your father side of the family tree you weren't aware of?  The sickly old man, spoon fed by maid,  who are seated next to you at the food court might be your previous coworkers, with whom u haven't spoken in ten years.  One of my best camp buddy, who won gold medal in every IPPT during our ICT days, might be the overweight guy with the lame legs selling tissue paper now.  I didn't know my aunt's grandson and I were related by blood, even if he might be the bossy manager in the office.  I sometimes worry if my best friend, with whom I haven't spoken in decades, would be alarmed by my appearance given that I used to be the most sought-after attractive guy in the gay community.   Thus, bumping into acquaintenances is no longer an adventurous event but a paintful reminder of reality that nothing is made to last forever.

16 hours ago, Guest Bumpy thought said:

I can no longer recognize 9 out of 10 acquaintances that I happened to cross paths with.  Physically, they have changed so dramatically they almost seem like a different person if you haven't seen them in over eight years to more than decades.  Since I haven't seen my cousin on my mother's side of the family in thirty years, I'm not even sure whether the fruit stall worker was one of them, or the cock you sucked in sauna belongs to your father side of the family tree you weren't aware of?  The sickly old man, spoon fed by maid,  who are seated next to you at the food court might be your previous coworkers, with whom u haven't spoken in ten years.  One of my best camp buddy, who won gold medal in every IPPT during our ICT days, might be the overweight guy with the lame legs selling tissue paper now.  I didn't know my aunt's grandson and I were related by blood, even if he might be the bossy manager in the office.  I sometimes worry if my best friend, with whom I haven't spoken in decades, would be alarmed by my appearance given that I used to be the most sought-after attractive guy in the gay community.   Thus, bumping into acquaintenances is no longer an adventurous event but a paintful reminder of reality that nothing is made to last forever.

Such depressing thoughts ^

6 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I always meet this acquaintance at the library by chance. If I accidentally flash my hairy thighs and legs, or I rub his bearish belly by mistake, the next thing is we are exploring each other's bodies at his home.

Man, the library! I never thought it was such a hotbed of this type of activities. I never thought hotblooded horny men frequented the library! 😅

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.