Male HQ

Post Yes To Show Support To Heartlanders's Stories

yishun

Guest bearbear
The guest(s) me and others, were never against the moderators for deleting his story.

But certain (and I'm sure they're only the few bad apples) registered members are bent on arguing and asking for explanation. I hope they can think further and stop whining abt the removal of the story.

Dun think this whole issue was bout some bad apples going were against the moderators for deleting his story.

I for one understand the moderatos choice and i never protested bout heartlanders posting getting deleted and i dun think any of us were bent on arguing and asking for explanations. I really think its more than that.

cheers

Hahaha, Osso Bar? Isn't that a gathering place for hugely overweight guys? You sumo wannabee or what? Sure you can fight or not? What are you going to do? Block out the lights? Suffocate me with your bad breath? Scare me to death with your small dick. :lol::lol:

The other guest was right. You are an idiot with a pea brain.

personal attack is already consider wrong, but hope guys don't ever pull in others family members, they did nothing wrong to you, so be more mature, it's also reflex what type of person you are, respect others include yourself.

Guest Guest
The guest(s) me and others, were never against the moderators for deleting his story.

But certain (and I'm sure they're only the few bad apples) registered members are bent on arguing and asking for explanation. I hope they can think further and stop whining abt the removal of the story.

Dun think this whole issue was bout some bad apples going were against the moderators for deleting his story.

I for one understand the moderatos choice and i never protested bout heartlanders posting getting deleted and i dun think any of us were bent on arguing and asking for explanations. I really think its more than that.

cheers

BB, you can't be serious.

In the other thread, you were calling people drama queens for protesting against the removal of Towkay Ong article. Now you are saying something different.

I have gathered evidences to prove Heartlander wrote kiddie p--n. And this IS the issue we are discussing here. Be a man and accept the fact that you were wrong in your assessment of the removal of Towkay Ong article.

Guest Guest

cheers

BB, you can't be serious.

In the other thread, you were calling people drama queens for protesting against the removal of Towkay Ong article. Now you are saying something different.

I have gathered evidences to prove Heartlander wrote kiddie p--n. And this IS the issue we are discussing here. Be a man and accept the fact that you were wrong in your assessment of the removal of Towkay Ong article.

Oh come on Guest.. (another one? :) )

We all know what kind of person he is, let him save some face and exit quietly. But I can't fathom why he's back. Now he just made me as confused as the cityhallguy!

Dear all fellow BW members & non-members,

Emotions & words, if not handled properly, it just need to take a small spark, a wild fire can be started..

To me, i see no difference whether one is a registered member b4 making a posting. This is becos we live in a world whereby, we see things differently from one another. All of us have the freedom to express our feelings.. Many will love HEARTLANDER's articles, while others will not know how to appreciate this unique talent of his..

Lets hoped we can put aside these hatred expressions on one another & move on. I am new to this forum & I really don want to see this group of CYBER FRIENDS becoming "virtual" enemies & "bombing" one another. Life already suck, lets make this FORUM enjoyable & "stressed free"..

HEARTLANDER, I am very happy that after a hard day at work, I am able to read your stories.. They seemed so reel yet so real.. I really appreciate the details you hv written. Its like reading a novel, my imgination will take flight into this fictious world & I would be the lead actor in the story.. ha ha ha...

Please do not stop writing..You are gifted & not many of us have possessed such talents. Critisims prepare us to be a better man. Its not meant to discourage us from expanding our potentials.. You have my full support!

REST IF U MUST, BUT DO NOT LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR SPECIAL GIFT..

p/s: I am only expressing what I feel..

" Many will love HEARTLANDER's articles, while others will not know how to appreciate this unique talent of his.. "

Heartlander won't stop writing, even he don't post here anymore, he still will post his Stories else where for sure, just like hlp.

Cub33, no doubt that he got alot of fans here, however hope his supporters know that alot don't mean all, those people that not fancy his stories does not mean they " NO TASTE ". Frankly, if i want to read erotic stories, i will rather log in Nifty Erotic Stories Archive.

Cub33 & others, remember, don't try to use " not know how to appreciate etc ", it's just individual preference, no one will going to jealous or envy of him for sure, he will stay as your Hero, respect each other rights, we are here to share our view not here to attack each other, Heartlander will be back :thumb:

:D

ITs seem to be like an idol competition now.....fighting who will win over....If I start reading from page 1 to page 5 now...its like a heros' fans fighting for his right to prove to the bad nuts that claim he is not a hero..its only an example i quote....

I suggest the moderators stop the thread from continuing...I believe this thread start to be a poll..and not a arguing thread..to see who win or loose......

Whether Heartlander should write or not..its up to him to decide...and those who do not like his stories, might as well....stop clicking on this thread....those who love just go on and click....This is an never ending poll!!!!

Guest Guest

No to choldren having sex with adults!!!

My ans is YES, you must have enjoyed reading the fiction and they are meant for you and I to read.

Speak for yourself only please. This place has no room for people who write about adults having sex with children! You like reading such stuff? then go somewhere else.

Guest Guest

Heartlander might just be laughing himself silly at all the attention he is getting and all the bickering of you people.

For all you know he might have been the one that started this all. And why not? From famous to stardom??