Male HQ

Post Yes To Show Support To Heartlanders's Stories

yishun

Guest bearbear
NO!!!  NO!!!  No more torture!!

Those who like Heartlanders stories can go the Hong Lim Park Forum :

http://honglimpark.4.forumer.com/index.php?

Join as member and then go to the stories section.  There are hundreds of his stories there.  Shudders.

Please stop inundating this forum with more of the same crap!!!

Who the hell are you! you're not even a member. you sound like an old hag whom has not had a fxxk for ages............heartlanders has been a member here for sometime and not once has he been bad to anyone here with any kind of bitching.

i giving a fxxking big YES! in support to heartlanders and a big fxxk OFF to you! the guest thats does not have the balls to show his fxxk face. Also, if you you dun like heartlander's stories you dun have to click his postings,you dun have to be tortured anymore!

Im sick of people whom are not members in this forum but gives shit advice and their two cents worth of grass fertiliser.

I m also shit of people whom even as members are here only to be drama queens and bitches.

We should make this a member's forum only!

bearbear

cheers

PS. Im not saying all Non-members are devils and all members and angels.

Guest Guest

Join as member and then go to the stories section.  There are hundreds of his stories there.  Shudders.

Who the hell are you! you're not even a member. you sound like an old hag whom has not had a fxxk for ages............heartlanders has been a member here for sometime and not once has he been bad to anyone here with any kind of bitching.

i giving a fxxking big YES! in support to heartlanders and a big fxxk OFF to you! the guest thats does not have the balls to show his fxxk face. Also, if you you dun like heartlander's stories you dun have to click his postings,you dun have to be tortured anymore!

Im sick of people whom are not members in this forum but gives shit advice and their two cents worth of grass fertiliser.

I m also shit of people whom even as members are here only to be drama queens and bitches.

bearbear

cheers

Bearbear, pls respect the moderators. They are the ones that will make the decisions and I believe they have made a clear stand on the issue (whether to allow non-members to post).

Be sweet not swear!

Guest Guest
NO!!! NO!!! No more torture!!

Join as member and then go to the stories section. There are hundreds of his stories there. Shudders.

Man am I glad I'm not the only guest that didn't like the stories. Perhaps there are other registered guest that didn't like but don't want to put their opinions.. who knows?

guys before we all get work up, can i ask are your notion in supportive of all of heartlander's stories or just that particular piece that's in question?

likewise do you think we are against all heartlander's stories or just that piece in particular?

are we going back to members vs guests scenario bearing in mind that there are guest that support this notion?

... and then what?

and then what?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest

bearbear

cheers

I really can't see the issue of being "guest" or "registered guest" here. We all have some form of shortcomings. Perhaps there are sides of each individual they do not want the world to know.

Just like there are thousands of closeted homosexuals that do not want the world to know. And for that this forums offers the anonymity. Thank you moderator!

And then there are the loud mouths. The ones that think that being registered gives them the right to spew all sorts of unrefined comments. The ones that so unashamedly pepper his postings with all the four letter words.

Have you thought that there might be many registered as well as unregistered readers that may actually have a very dim view of you?

Tsk tsk! SHAKE HEAD. I hope you feel like a hero and be proud of it. It doesn't matter what we feel. As long as you think you're some kind of hero, that's good enough.

I remain neutral, if Heartlanders's Stories is erotic enough & suit my taste, then i will read it else just skip, as simple as that, we all are adult, mature enough to know what is give & take, we don't like does not mean others too. Be fair & open ourself, don't be too narrow.

Guest Guest
guys before we all get work up, can i ask are your notion in supportive of all of heartlander's stories or just that particular piece that's in question?

likewise do you think we are against all heartlander's stories or just that piece in particular?

are we going back to members vs guests scenario bearing in mind that there are guest that support this notion?

... and then what?

and then what?

HELLLL NO! for the poll.

But if I may suggest, heartlander could post all his stories in one thread and have all his supporter go to that thread perhaps named "heartlander stories" for updates instead of spamming the board with each individual stories.

I have nothing against people wanting his stories. Personally I just got so sick of it, its nauseating.

Guest miles

For goodness sake - stop bickering like the kids in Sgboy. If you don't like to read something - don't. No one's pointing a gun at your head. The last thing we need is to have gays fighting against each other.

But if I may suggest, heartlander could post all his stories in one thread and have all his supporter go to that thread perhaps named "heartlander stories" for updates instead of spamming the board with each individual stories.

most of heartlander's stories are in "interesting posts" folder

here's a link

Interesting Posts

Hello HEARTLANDER,

I AM FULL SUPPORT of ur stories.. It might be FICTION, but we can identify & fantasized after reading the stories.. becoz they sound so real. I really enjoyed reading them. Keep the writing going!!

As for some who may not like his stories, they have their RIGHTS of not reading. But some of us who enjoy his clever description of every detail.. Its a JOY & VERY EROTIC.. ha ha ha..

Come on guys.. we cant PLEASE everyone here, so lets keep the way it is.. KEEP ON WRITING!!ha ha ha.. remember.. Life's short, lets enjoy whilst we can. We all hv our freedom of expression, but lets be kind & not mean.

"Being truthful in our feelings is fine, but be tactful for the feelings of others.."

Who knows.. his stories will served as a guide if we do come across in future situations.. ha ha ha..

Guest WE ARE FAMILY

P E A CE ! ! ! N O W A R ! ! !

we Are the minority in this society, if we dont know how to unity ourself,

can only cause us as a laughing stock by those Anti us in this society.

if you dont like to read , just skip the thread, they are many threads here can interest you.

please dont create conflicts by votes, this will coz more harm and good!

bearbear

cheers

Bearbear,don't bother him la....his just a *&^%$$#@#! haha....we support heartlanders for sure....like it or not...read or don't read....just tell these red letters monster to keep his 2 holes shut...haha...ouch...maybe he have 3 holes....haha

Guest Guest

I support heartlander completely. His stories are interesting and his style shows he has talent for writing. Don't stop writing, heartlander. So it's a YES, YES, YES for me. :thumb:

Guest GUEST Guest

YES!! I am always turned on by his stories. Real or fiction... who cares so long as it feeds the hungry mind and soul.

PEACE NOT WAR! LIFE IS SHORT... LIVE IT MEANINGFULLY NOT WASTE IT

There are 3 issues here:

1) Should all users be registered?

2) Should unregistered users comment?

3) Should we have heartlander's stories?

1) Not all users would like to be registerd. We should respect that. This forum should not become a registered members vs guests platform. There are reasons why some of us guests do not wish to register, as most of the time, we only browse in the forum.

2) In my opinion, guests like me, who do not register in the forum, should respect the forum and not impose on a forum where registered members would have a say in what the forum should contain. Like being a guest in a house, just because you do not like a furniture, do you DEMAND that the owner throw it away? That would be rude.

3) Personally I enjoy heartlander's stories and can never get enough of it. So, for those readers (registered or guests) who do not like it, just dont click on his postings. Its as simple as that. Why do we have to be so vehement as to "demand" that it should be taken out? We respect your decision not to read, perhaps you should also respect our wish to keep it going.

For me its a YES!!!!

Good morning all,

Haha ..... I am indeed touched and amused. There is really nothing to bicker about. This is a forum for gays, and gays should be for this forum.

I have been on this forum for quite a while, and I have always kept a low profile by simply contributing stories and not interacting much. The reality is I am a simply a gay man with indepletable stories and energy to write. There is no agenda behind my writing - not for readership, fan-mails, cruising ..... Although the reality is I do get propositioned a lot (a lot of people probably think I am either a sex crazed or a sicko) and as well as kind encouragements from fellow forumers. I even got offers to write for a HK and UK gay website - flattering but then again that's not my agenda (the rates are by no means bad considering I am a highly productive writer, haha).

Today, I write to appeal for a cease fire on this thread. It's pointless, and let this not get blown out of proportion. I also would like to make known that I will from today retire from writing. This decision is not done out of spite for anyone. It's purely personal, I just think I should .... take a holiday from writing.

I will still hang around here, and perhaps interact more on the threads. I'd like to thank those who have enjoyed my writings, especially deceptive minds, and also the Moderator(s) whom I think have done a terrific job here.

Don't worry for me. I am a happy man, happy gay. Nothing should matter really. Life goes on. Haha .....

Guest bearbear
There are 3 issues here:

1) Should all users be registered?

2) Should unregistered users comment?

3) Should we have heartlander's stories?

1) Not all users would like to be registerd. We should respect that. This forum should not become a registered members vs guests platform. There are reasons why some of us guests do not wish to register, as most of the time, we only browse in the forum.

2) In my opinion, guests like me, who do not register in the forum, should respect the forum and not impose on a forum where registered members would have a say in what the forum should contain. Like being a guest in a house, just because you do not like a furniture, do you DEMAND that the owner throw it away? That would be rude.

3) Personally I enjoy heartlander's stories and can never get enough of it. So, for those readers (registered or guests) who do not like it, just dont click on his postings. Its as simple as that. Why do we have to be so vehement as to "demand" that it should be taken out? We respect your decision not to read, perhaps you should also respect our wish to keep it going.

For me its a YES!!!!

yes yes, i agree, this is the point i was trying to make as im not a pro "must be members" to post member but i strongly agree with point no. two as there's lotsa of neg comments / posting / bitching fm people whom just sign in as "GUEST".

If your going to comment post at least put name there like what "ben" does and not just guest.

I did not think that members have more rights or do i think this forum should be a members only place(yes i know i said i did),it just that there seem to be lotsa of "guests" giving nasty comments which seems rude. thats why i strongly agree with point no. 2.

anyway im going to respect the moderator(s) rules and not comment on the member non member issue but as i said again im not and never was a "pro member" member.

On saying that, maybe not to be rude it would be nice to use a name and not just guest,u still dun need to sign. its hard to know one " guest" fm another.

cheers

cheers.

Guest Guest

bearbear

cheers

Loud Mouth Village Idiot :lol::lol::lol:

Since you use the F word first then it is my right to say the same thing to you.

You fxxking cocksucker. If you like to masturbate to heartlanders stories so much then go fxxk yourself to HLP forum. You know why he decides to come here after spending all his time in HLP forum. Because everyone there vomit to his fxxk-up all the same bullshit stories.

You fxxking asshole. I have been in this forum since the beginning in geocities days. Just because you are a member - so fxxking what!!! You are an MOFO idiot with no brains and a big arsehole.

At one point, I stroked his balls and asked him, “Towkay Ong, what is this so big one?” He grabbed me in his arms saying, “Big but no use, your one tender and better.”    I didn’t know what he really meant then. But as we dried ourselves in his huge towel, I remember witnessing his penis grown by inches, and was uplifted in the air. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. It looked like a loaded supersoaker – ready to spray.

If you like stories like that, then you were probably fxxked up the ass when you were a kid. Heartlanders stories had been progressively challenging the age restriction rules in this forum. It can't be an unconscious thing. Go and read all his stories at HLP forum!!!

If the mods don't put a stop to this, it will get more graphic. You are a fxxking idiot so I don't expect you to understand this. You like reading a young boy playing with an adult male

Go and fxxk Yourself Somewhere ELse

And this goes for the rest of you arseholes who like reading kiddie p--n!!!

Guest bearbear

bearbear

cheers

Loud Mouth Village Idiot :lol::lol::lol:

Since you use the F word first then it is my right to say the same thing to you.

You fxxking cocksucker. If you like to masturbate to heartlanders stories so much then go fxxk yourself to HLP forum. You know why he decides to come here after spending all his time in HLP forum. Because everyone there vomit to his fxxk-up all the same bullshit stories.

You fxxking asshole. I have been in this forum since the beginning in geocities days. Just because you are a member - so fxxking what!!! You are an MOFO idiot with no brains and a big arsehole.

At one point, I stroked his balls and asked him, “Towkay Ong, what is this so big one?” He grabbed me in his arms saying, “Big but no use, your one tender and better.”    I didn’t know what he really meant then. But as we dried ourselves in his huge towel, I remember witnessing his penis grown by inches, and was uplifted in the air. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. It looked like a loaded supersoaker – ready to spray.

If you like stories like that, then you were probably fxxked up the ass when you were a kid. Heartlanders stories had been progressively challenging the age restriction rules in this forum. It can't be an unconscious thing. Go and read all his stories at HLP forum!!!

If the mods don't put a stop to this, it will get more graphic. You are a fxxking idiot so I don't expect you to understand this. You like reading a young boy playing with an adult male

Go and fxxk Yourself Somewhere ELse

And this goes for the rest of you arseholes who like reading kiddie p--n!!!

whatever!

I too was in this forum since the beginning in geocities days. When we moce to forumer we had to re-registor and i did not and only recently did so and used a new name but so what?????

Anyway, thats not the point. I from now on am not going to border nor reply to anyone with just a "guest" to their postings..........not a member and u post with a name i will red n reply but for people like you............i wont waste my time.

cheers

ps. im off this thread. going to move on.

Guest Guest

BB, you like reading kiddie p--n, you can go fxxk off somewhere!!! Remember you started this fxxking shit.

When we moce to forumer we had to re-registor

Bullshit!! It was in the latter part of Ezboard that one had to register to post. Don't talk cock! For Blowing Wind in Forummer, it was never compulsory to be a member to post! Take your head out of your asshole next time before you speak else you will be speaking shit!

fxxking idiots like you just stink up the whole place for us.

Remember, you started using the F word first.

Guest bearbear
BB, you like reading kiddie p--n, you can go fxxk off somewhere!!! Remember you started this fxxking shit.
When we moce to forumer we had to re-registor

Bullshit!! It was in the latter part of Ezboard that one had to register to post. Don't talk cock! For Blowing Wind in Forummer, it was never compulsory to be a member to post! Take your head out of your asshole next time before you speak else you will be speaking shit!

fxxking idiots like you just stink up the whole place for us.

Remember, you started using the F word first.

thats odd..........

read this posting first time and it showed that it was posted by BW_MODERATOR.Than now same posting shows "GUEST".

anyway,whatever lah. i have better thing to do than to remember if i had to sign in at the old place or whatever but one thing for sure i enjoyed myself as nobody was bitchy.

so whatever! have fun.............but i am concern what the change of "name" to this posting.

cheers

Guest Guest

" liberal use the F word doesnt make your points stronger. "

I totally agree with Oralb, cos after those posts, seem no longer is for the topic itself, but more to personal attacked, i don't know why have to be end up this way, is it like the Bus Uncle? He is very stressful, everyone do have stress too, so some people come here to destress & throw their angry if there is a chance... :D

" liberal use the F word doesnt make your points stronger. "

I totally agree with Oralb, cos after those posts, seem no longer is for the topic itself, but more to personal attacked, i don't know why have to be end up this way, is it like the Bus Uncle? He is very stressful, everyone do have stress too, so some people come here to destress & throw their angry if there is a chance...

Guest Guest

.....actually it's a waste of energy and bandwidth using the "F" word here. why not translate the "F" word into real "F" action instead. Chill lar...friends of BW :B)

Guest Guest

In the midst of all the fxxking vulgarities, I think heartlander has said that he is retiring. So very very very sad. I'm new to this site and I was attracted to it because of the stories by heartlander and the others.

From likeminded gays who like your stories.....and from this discussion thread, I can see that there are many supporters of heartlander, we wish him the very best...pse do continue writing after a good rest.

I read the postings in this topic again and i felt quite a number of readers / writers have jump into conclusion thinking that we are banning heartlanders' stories.

so to summarise...

1. we have nothing against Heartlanders, granted that there are those that like his work and there are those that dont, but this is a forum, we should try to be tolerance.

2. however we are against underage and kiddy p--n, doesnt matter who wrote it. period.

3. Heartlanders' other postings are still avail

I read the postings in this topic again and i felt quite a number of readers / writers have jump into conclusion thinking that we are banning heartlanders' stories.

so to summarise...

1. we have nothing against Heartlanders, granted that there are those that like his work and there are those that dont, but this is a forum, we should try to be tolerance.

2. however we are against underage and kiddy p--n, doesnt matter who wrote it. period.

3. Heartlanders' other postings are still avail

No one is blaming the moderator,you guys have the right to delete any topic if it's not suppose to be here.Heartlander wrote beautifully,he shouldn't stop writing here in this forum.Now he should know that you guys don't want this kind of stories here,but he can write something else,maybe this time adult and adult la. All the while this forum have been very calm,no other guest come here and say nasty things about other members except this pig head...ai yo,so sian leh.... :whistle:

Guest Guest
Yes!

And agreed that those who are not register, their views should not even being taken into consideration. Coz nobody knows whether they are just the same person using different PC.

Another pea brain talking about registering. Are you bearbear in disguise?

Let's assume we all need to registered. Does it mean that "guest" cannot post? Sure, guest will then register and post again.

Is the moderator going to get you to send photocopies of your IC and have ways to make sure whatever posted in your name is actually the person on the IC? No!

Tell me honestly.. how many "registered" account do you have?

I suppose this is how pea brains makes everything expensive. I could think of a way to solve this problem, MODERATORS! You may now start charging $100 per annum for registered account to read and also post comments. Might as well make money since these registered guest all seem to think by registering it solves problems.

Any BTW, since I didn't write all the comments about heartlander's story, I'm sure other "guests" share my view about it. We guest have not done anything that is wrong and harmful to this forum. We are fully in support of the removal by the moderators of any kiddy p--n and possibly any support of his kiddy p--n.

I wonder really, who has more support and well intention for this forum? The "guestS" or you pea brainers clamouring to have everyone registered.

IF ANY HARM WERE MEANT ON OUR PART, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN WASTING OUR TIME WRITING HERE.

Guest Guest
We are fully in support of the removal by the moderators of any kiddy p--n and possibly any support of his kiddy p--n.

Make that "We are fully in support of the removal by the moderators of any kiddy p--n and possibly any SUPPORTERS of his kiddy p--n."

I dun see the fuss of all this at all... First and foremost, Heartlanders stories have always been a delight to follow. It has always somehow touch some parts of me...

The stories themselves may not be erotic from the first word to the last, but it is just as capitvating to me. Nevertheless, it is something to enjoy when you are alone and have nothing to do in the night.

The moderators have their reasons for taking his last posting out. The beginning may be too suggestive to some here. So, there is actually no need for all of us here to get to upest about the whole issue. SOme of us may support Heartlanders, and some dun. But, I really dun see the need to get too vocal over the small issue and start being vulgar altogether. A forum like this definietly weocmes a little bickering amoung the readers and members. But if things get out of hands, then more drastic measures are need to keep peace. So keep your cool.

I dun think anyone one of us is into kiddy p--n here. So Heartlanders last post may be a little too suggestive towards that direction. But, it may be a case of jumping into conclusion too soon. As far as i am concer, the first portion may seems to be heading towards that direction. But then, any young adolecence is just as curious as a kitten. But it seems to be a too descriptive. So naturally, it seems like child p--n. What happens next no one will know.........

So guys, maybe if you are keen to know the rest of the stories, you should PM Heartlander and have him email you the full story!

HeartLanders, please continue to contribute your stories, you have a fan club here.... one reminder though.... Try finishing the story at one go or others may mis-interpret your stories before you can finish....

MODERATORS! You may now start charging $100 per annum for registered account to read and also post comments. Might as well make money since these registered guest all seem to think by registering it solves problems.

yes we are here, no need to shout...

to be frank, your proposal sounds very very tempting, we can really use the $$$ to buy eye-mo for the tired eyes, good massage for the fingers and shoulders and of coz extra for "happy ending" to make us feel that all this is worth it...

shall we start a paypal account :lol:

We are fully in support of the removal by the moderators of any kiddy p--n and possibly any support of his kiddy p--n.

Make that "We are fully in support of the removal by the moderators of any kiddy p--n and possibly any SUPPORTERS of his kiddy p--n."

to know who is pea brained,why don't we meet up and find out.face to face is better then talking rubbish in this forum.If you have no face to show,then shut your big cunt mouth...asso :twisted:

to know who is pea brained,why don't we meet up and find out.face to face is better then talking rubbish in this forum.If you have no face to show,then shut your big cunt mouth...asso :twisted:

What Mowe, so fierce and want to fight some more. Sure got small penis and small brain. Probably an insatiable bottom too. :lol::lol:

Guest bearbear
guys... dont start

all of you are too mature for that...

i ageree..............thats what empty vessels want from us,to waste time bitching.

like me, im over all this. whats the point.

lets go back to our reg normal posting.......

cheers

Guest Guest
MODERATORS! You may now start charging $100 per annum for registered account to read and also post comments. Might as well make money since these registered guest all seem to think by registering it solves problems.

yes we are here, no need to shout...

to be frank, your proposal sounds very very tempting, we can really use the $$$ to buy eye-mo for the tired eyes, good massage for the fingers and shoulders and of coz extra for "happy ending" to make us feel that all this is worth it...

shall we start a paypal account :lol:

My apologies for the caps.

Yes, you should start considering charging. Thank you for providing this place for a discussion. I will sign up then. But I can't be too sure about the other "loyal current registered members"

The guest(s) me and others, were never against the moderators for deleting his story.

But certain (and I'm sure they're only the few bad apples) registered members are bent on arguing and asking for explanation. I hope they can think further and stop whining abt the removal of the story.

What Mowe, so fierce and want to fight some more. Sure got small penis and small brain. Probably an insatiable bottom too. :lol::lol:

I won't fight with a sissy lulu like you.So u think you have big brains and big dick, then why don't you come show me.u want to know who i'm,easy.come to osso bar any night u like and just look for the tallest guy around.then you can come over and tell me you are that lulu,and then you will see what is going to happen.

But it seems to be a too descriptive. So naturally, it seems like child p--n. What happens next no one will know.........

Chub, i understand your good intention, and yes i think Heartlanders has a gift in writing erotica.

but have you read the extract that i have quoted from his story's last paragraph? a kid was carassing the balls of an adult and the adult, whom can be his grandfather, was sexually arose to have an errection.

i can carry on decipher the story, is it okay for you to have a grandfather figure to bring the neighbour's kid and bath together in naked?

tell me where should the line stop?

"that the boy die of massive blood lost due to his under-develop hole couldnt handle an adult dick" then we stop it?

yes i am being cynical now as until now there are still pple believe that it's alright.

yes i know it is a fantasy, a work of fiction, but do you have to inolve a kid in your fantasy?

Guest Guest

I won't fight with a sissy lulu like you.So u think you have big brains and big dick, then why don't you come show me.u want to know who i'm,easy.come to osso bar any night u like and just look for the tallest guy around.then you can come over and tell me you are that lulu,and then you will see what is going to happen.

Oh mine.. BW should be ashamed to have registered members with such mannerism.

Yes I read it clearly. You're the tallest guy around in the bar. Bet you must be very proud of it.

I don't remember calling you pea brain just now. But now I am. Tallest guy, but nevertheless pea brain.