Groping/caressing/muscle worshipping 
Frotting
Edging/Milking
Remote play
Fingering
Chasity
Public exhibition

Your body will be played by me. 
You know you want it so bad and moan helplessly. You will maintain your body in shape so that it suits the purpose of “toy boy”. 
You are always ready to submit and expose your body to me whenever I want to see/touch it. 

I am hugely turned on by muscle/toned guys with pointy and sensitive nipples, perky ass that moans like a slut. 

I am only into >25 and <45 and I have no interest of becoming anyone’s slave. 

Prefer to have long hour sensual sessions rather than meaningless short meetups. Don’t bother to chat if you are going with reply with one word/can’t commit. 

**Can host on Friday night/weekends.

Not into:
Pain
Blood
Chubby
Gunge
Unsafe

Bump. Pm me if you are serious and keen only.

Any dom/masters seeking slave for punishment / humiliation / dog training?

Example sessions include:

• Having slave perform PT workout in an outdoor fitness corner wearing just a PT shorts
  • Bringing slave to a beach park and having slave wear only speedos

During the session, sir will have slave perform forced workouts, and will pinch/spank slave when slave is not performing to expectations.

On 6/3/2022 at 11:32 PM, MasterJordan said:

master looking for online slaves. we will communicate via Kik n u must be willing to send pics n vids. all races n age below 30 welcomed. if i like ur performance online, we can do physical meetups. DM me ur Kik  user if it interested, or can directly msg me: masterJordan104

bump

On 5/18/2022 at 1:56 PM, Slaveboy18 said:

Any master looking to own a slave?

If you can host i dont mind being humiliated. 

-can piss on me

-can lick, sniff ur feet

-can suck ur cock

-can worship ur feet in risky places also(staircase, toilet etc) the possibility of someone walking in on me kissing and worshipping my masters feet makes me soo horny...

Heres my tele: @misipipisi (degrade me as much as you want)

Pity, I can't host but those do be tempting haha.

On 6/24/2022 at 10:34 PM, Since u r here said:

u will cage it till your master allow u to open?
Will it be painful esp when u have morning wood?

Getting used to caging just takes time and consistent wearing. You'll feel tugging and discomfort and some times pain, and may also get wounds around the ring, but its better to keep watch if the pain gets unbearable then maybe the ring is too small for you. I would also not recommend going too small too fast, your body needs to get used to a cage that fits just right first.

On 6/27/2022 at 2:52 AM, Eujiboo said:

Getting used to caging just takes time and consistent wearing. You'll feel tugging and discomfort and some times pain, and may also get wounds around the ring, but its better to keep watch if the pain gets unbearable then maybe the ring is too small for you. I would also not recommend going too small too fast, your body needs to get used to a cage that fits just right first.

U also using cage ? So details 

On 6/3/2022 at 11:32 PM, MasterJordan said:

master looking for online slaves. we will communicate via Kik n u must be willing to send pics n vids. all races n age below 30 welcomed. if i like ur performance online, we can do physical meetups. DM me ur Kik  user if it interested, or can directly msg me: masterJordan104

Kik seems to be faulty especially on IOS devices nowadays.

It used to be a good anonymous app. What a pity.

Any dom/masters seeking slave for punishment / humiliation / dog training?

Example sessions include:

• Having slave perform PT workout in an outdoor fitness corner wearing just a PT shorts
  • Bringing slave to a beach park and having slave wear only speedos

During the session, sir will have slave perform forced workouts, and will pinch/spank slave when slave is not performing to expectations.