Male HQ

Xdressing

GachiMuchi

Watched Tuesday's 全民创意争霸赛, it featured this uncle with a pony tail (boss of a big company) whose only 创意 is to xdress as a women and change into 5 sets of dress.

Later it was mentioned that he actually is married with grown up daughter. In fact, the judge told him that he wasn't sure he was a man or a women when he 1st appeared, it was later that the judge realised he was a man. Well, my take on him was that he had some secret desire to dress up as women. :D

Talking about xdress, I recenlty chatted up with an Italian PLU who told me that many Italian men (mostly str8) go and find Xdress Fem guys for sex. What suprises me is that he says they did not go to those xdree guys to to fcuk them but to get fcuked. I told him that in Aisa, the guys usually find the xdree guys to fcuk them. (of course I could be wrong)

He says, it is true that most xdress guys in Italy also enjoys being fcuked and because the men wants to be fcuked by them, that is why the xdress all keeps bf.

Just some food for thought.

yup, i heard that before however never mention is Italian men, well some gay p--n movie do have that, but never & not keen to watch it, what a turn off, if want, i prefer str p--n.

I heard some like to get top by sissy guys.

hmm i got a god brother who is an xd, like to be a woman and like to be fxxked by guys... but too bad.. i dont like as the turn out is like... :faint: but some of them i saw in maxwell and changi are... so faked... sad...

but i only see nice xd i think is last yr at KL ahhaa

but my lao po dont notice her? hhahahaa

258yvky.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
you might be surprised... some of these XD have really huge assets...

:rolleyes:

does that turn some of our 'bros' on? and most definitely, not all XD are bottoms...

Hmmm, I think so too as they are also physically classified as 'male' too :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"