Male HQ

Gary Ng (Sngapore Edison Chen)

Chubby28

Guest Dream cum true
http://minister-of-health-sex-scandal.blog...ab0598ad2e90a90

sun tan wan the bf got bigger cock i think.

No need to guess, her ex-bf's cock is really super long and thick. My type of flavour :D . I also believes he almost resemble my straight ex colleagues whom I secretly fell in love with and dreamt to be his "wife". Thus I find this video very rewarding and hopefully not the last but I think they separated liao. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gary Ng, if you're reading this, bonk us and include the videos in your collection.

Hey guys, start taking your Q-number. :whistle:

Guest Guest

according to Gary philosophy, life is short so play hard (imo)...therefore i suggest him to engage in gay sex..so that he can have the best of both world.

Hi erm ... newbie here and probably gonna be off-thread posting here, just very surprised to see this ... watched some videos as well :P :smokin: is it really possible to fxxk for 60min as he claimed ? Amazing "stamina" ... anyone has any secret for long-lasting prowess ? :D

If he responds please post here. I also damn turned on by the video. May be someone should do a gay version. of GaryNg. Who has the sexual power, a sexy top, get lots of fxxk.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Guest locked this topic