Male HQ

Swimming Instructor

Guest signaller

Guest passby
anyone here knows or can recommend me any swimming instructors be him gay or straight , me still try to swim thanks

i have one who is quite good...

r u looking for 1-1 or 1-many instruction ?

Guest Guest
anyone here knows or can recommend me any swimming instructors be him gay or straight , me still try to swim thanks

i have one who is quite good...

r u looking for 1-1 or 1-many instruction ?

can u recommend or send me his hp or any contact to signaller01@yahoo.com.sg thanks

• 2 years later...
Guest Maturestocky

Hi Guys,

Any swimming instructor here ? I am mature stocky who like to learn swim. Please let me know if you can teach me on one to one basis and what is your charges.

Thank you.

people seek instructor and yet u can ask him what style he swim!!!

not really a stupid question lah.........I was looking for an instructor earlier, but specifically to teach me free style because I already know breast stroke....

hmm........because "TPY" could be helpful, he knows certain strokes and might want to offer his help, if "Maturestocky" seeking some strokes "TPY" can teach, then BINGO loh...........Demand meets Supply.....

Guest Maturechinese
Perhaps it will be more proper for him to ask ' what style u wish to learn!'

Hi, I am sincerely wanted to learn, Frog style as long as I can swim, I am happy. Can swim at safra tampine. I am the member there and it is free.

Note, that maturechinese is NOT me, please do not reply on my behalf.

Hope to know some kind person to teach me or share with me. I alone is not confident to swim.

Thank you.

not really a stupid question lah.........I was looking for an instructor earlier, but specifically to teach me free style because I already know breast stroke....

hmm........because "TPY" could be helpful, he knows certain strokes and might want to offer his help, if "Maturestocky" seeking some strokes "TPY" can teach, then BINGO loh...........Demand meets Supply.....

Oops, I am not sure if I caused any confusion. When I said in my earlier post - "I was looking for an instructor earlier, but specifically to teach me free style because I already know breast stroke...." I was citing myself as an example, that I also had the experience of looking for instructor and for a specific style.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest guru

if u are gay dun get a gay instructor, get a str8 instructor. best are those older uncles, they are more patient and can teach better.

similarly, if u are a gay instructor, better to get str8 students.

Guest yaan

Rex does provide coaching in swimming, amongst other stuff.  See below.

Rex doesn't seems like an instructor
haha
the website seems like selling trunks etc

Hi, I'm Rex. I'm a full-time gym instructor, a part-time swim coach and a freelance model. Raised in a single-parent family, I've learnt from a young age to be independent and self-motivated. I supported myself through Polytechnic by giving personal training and swimming lessons, and have received the following awards, certifications and training:

• Bronze Medallion Award (by The Singapore Life Saving Society)
  • Life Saving 1 Award (by The Singapore Life Saving Society)
  • Life Saving 2 Certificated (by The Singapore Life Saving Society)
  • Life Saving 3 Award (by The Singapore Life Saving Society)
  • STA Level 2 Certificate in Teaching Beginners Swimming (by The Swimming Teachers' Association)
  • Certificate for the Course of Certified Fitness Trainer (by the International Sports Sciences Association)

My career aspiration is to be a fitness role model and motivation coach to help others overcome adversity in their lives and achieve self-growth. Although I may hold a serious attitude towards work, I'm actually a very friendly guy with a positive outlook of life, and I hope to develop long-lasting friendships with all my clients. Beyond the fitness arena, I also have a keen interest in modelling and have gained greater self-confidence through the process of working with different fashion, fitness and physique photographers.

If you engage my services, I promise to give my best effort whatever the challenge may be. Thank you for your time and support.

Guest Guest

Rex is a straight guy but (that website) is promoted by gays.

if u engage lessons from him, im sure he will teach you professionally but dun expect any hanky panky with him (maybe in your dreams).

Guest guest

Rex is a straight guy but (that website) is promoted by gays.

if u engage lessons from him, im sure he will teach you professionally but dun expect any hanky panky with him (maybe in your dreams).

don't be fooled. I sucked his cock before. almost all clean and shaven. if he likes you, he will offer special services. 

Guest Guest

don't be fooled. I sucked his cock before. almost all clean and shaven. if he likes you, he will offer special services.

NPNT !

so how much did u pay him?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest

it was mututal fun. besides, he is not a whore. so no charge. not sure who is delusional around here? as if he 'knows' him?

Guest Guest

For someone who do not know how to swim at all, how many lessons will it take for them to know how to swim? Say every lesson is about 1 to 1.5 hrs?

Guest Guest

LOL.

I didn't take swimming lesson since young. I just jump into the pool every weekend since young and naturally knows how to swim form watching how my neighbors did...

I even managed to skip the primary school and secondary school swimming course because I can swim.

• Guest locked this topic