Male HQ

Btm Can Ooze Pre-cum Just Thinking About Being F

Guest btm2

I was wondering what makes a guy a btm?

I am guessing an answer here, and hope that you could also tell me your views.

I am a btm. When I chat over the phone with a top who describes how he wants to fxxk me, my cock remains quite soft (or just a very little hard), but I can feel that my cock is oozing pre-cum.

I guess that fact that my cock can ooze pre-cum just by chatting with a top is proof that I am a btm.

Do other fellow btms here also have this kind of sensation, which is , cock oozes pre-cum when feel horny, but cock still remains quite soft?

I wonder does a top gets hard when he chats with a btm over the phone.

Well i just feel like i am a btm because I don think i the type where i should fu** people..

Hmm regarding the question u ask... well it happens to me b4 but seldom lol :D But just by chatting with a guy can make u ooze pre cum.. the chat must be very exciting lol

Well i just feel like i am a btm because I don think i the type where i should fu** people..

Hmm regarding the question u ask... well it happens to me b4 but seldom lol :D But just by chatting with a guy can make u ooze pre cum.. the chat must be very exciting lol

It is not because that chat was very exciting.

Most chats with other tops will make me ooze pre-cum, as long as they say "i want to fxxk u really hard"

Well normally mine is only spring to attention. maybe u are just too "excited"

Did u ever think about fxxking people? or do u think about getting fxxked? For me is the latter...

i think of getting fxxked. i almost never think of fxxking others.

Don't know why u ask this question so strangely? We r btm because we ahemm feel shiok when entered. Some people say we have sensitive holes unlike the tops.

Or do u mean u never try being entered and think maybe u r btm because u ooze pre-cum when talking to a top. I have a friend also like that. He die also won't let anybody enter him. He only use hands or mouth. He says very paiseh and dirty to be btm. But he always very curious, everytime asking me how it feels like being fxxked. I can tell he is excited and gets hard to hear me tell. I am sure he is btm and he keeps denying it.

Of course tops get hard talking to a btm. Some good tops like to talk dirty and play with my hole till he sees me oozing pre-cum. This is usually what they mean making us wet. It shows that he has power to make me excited even before he needs to enter me. After that he knows he owns my body and I'll do whatever he wants me to do for him.

Don't know why u ask this question so strangely? We r btm because we ahemm feel shiok when entered. Some people say we have sensitive holes unlike the tops.

Or do u mean u never try being entered and think maybe u r btm because u ooze pre-cum when talking to a top. I have a friend also like that. He die also won't let anybody enter him. He only use hands or mouth. He says very paiseh and dirty to be btm. But he always very curious, everytime asking me how it feels like being fxxked. I can tell he is excited and gets hard to hear me tell. I am sure he is btm and he keeps denying it.

Of course tops get hard talking to a btm. Some good tops like to talk dirty and play with my hole till he sees me oozing pre-cum. This is usually what they mean making us wet. It shows that he has power to make me excited even before he needs to enter me. After that he knows he owns my body and I'll do whatever he wants me to do for him.

actually, i only started to be able to ooze pre-cum just thinking about being fxxked, only AFTER I got fxxked.

Before I became a btm, I was not able to ooze pre-cum just thinking about being fxxked.

I think, after a few times of being fxxked, my brain is sort of conditioned to ooze pre-cum from my soft cock whenever I heard the words "i want to fxxk u hard" from a guy.

Guest Guest
I think, after a few times of being fxxked, my brain is sort of conditioned to ooze pre-cum from my soft cock whenever I heard the words "i want to fxxk u hard" from a guy.

How did he know your phone number? U do phone sex on irc?

I never give my phone number but somehow a few of them managed to find my number. Must be some kaypo friends give them.

The truth is I only ooze precum only if I like that top otherwise, I tell him I busy and hang up before he say anything sexy :lol: But if I like him, I let him talk dirty to me and make me wet. Heavy heavy breathing like they r pumping me, imitate the notti things I say when I am shiok...Funny they always ask if I'm wet down there to confirm they r good tops. Then finally asking me book hotel room to enjoy the real thing. :lol:

The good tops really r very hardworking and make u feel so special because they r so chee ko pek even to a big man.

Our bodies respond to stimulant from senses like, touch, smell, visual, audio, etc. and will excrete the necessary release of adrenaline, endorphin, dopamine, etc.

In laymen terms, went we are sexually arouse, we will ooze pre-cum, our pupil will dilate, our skin will flush (red), we get an erection, etc. Went we are hungry, we salivate when we see food being prepared, our body will excrete acid in our stomach, etc.

So there is no surprise when u oozes pre-cum. It does not matter if you are bottom or top. You may not get an erection, probably because you are not very stimulated. There are some who will get stimulated visually while some will get stimulated audibly.

Different people respond to stimulant differently and will react/respond differently. Some have very sensitive nipples and some less, some have very sensitive skin, and some don’t. That’s what makes us different from each other, be it top or btm.

• Guest locked this topic