Male HQ

Singapore Phychiatrist Breaking Up People Relationship

genewilly

I am really upset by this singapore phychiatrist if i am not wrong, his name is XXXXXXX as he broke my relationship with my bf just because he like to date and sleep with my bf. The story is that my bf has a brother who is not so mentally well and he is trying to cure him. On the other hand, he love my bf so much that he advice my bf to break with me.

As a professional person, he should not do that, it is not being professional. How could he do something like that and still carry on with his work to counsel other patients. Does he have any conscience or his dick is in his brain.

I am really hurt cause i am dating my bf for 2years+ now and coming to 3years and this phychiatrist can come and destroy that. It is almost like destroying someone's marriage. I really do not know what to say, then again my bf loves material things like art and money and investments and he is lured by such greed which i do not know what this phychiatrist is promissing him.

I know i need to be strong now but I can only pray for guidiance.

:angry:

Edited by Lungker

Email: genewilly@gmail.com

Msn Live Messenger: genewilly@yahoo.com

then again my bf loves material things like art and money and investments and he is lured by such greed which i do not know what this phychiatrist is promissing him.

true fact normally hurts, still i have to say, i don't know why you angry & upset? actually you should thanks this singapore phychiatrist, you already know your ex is material person, so he only love money & not you, you just wasted around 3 years, what if 5 years or more then some rich 3rd party appear? love not blind, only if you allow heart to get blindfold, such lover not worth for you to heart break, if you want to blame, your ex is the one, he choose to have affair with someone, he allow that to happen, cos the rich can give what he want or maybe he no longer can find love from you? such thing won't be one sided, if your ex good, he won't betray you in the first place, no one force him, all adult.

most times, when such thing happen, maybe you are part to be blame too, i don't know your relationship, so i can't assume, no matter what, learnt from it, believe yourself that you can find someone better, you will be much happier w/o your ex, don't keep thinking who faults is that, meaningless really, just be brave & everything will be fine.

Edited by snowball

Yep..... I can emphatise with you a little bit. What I can give to you are these, my thoughts, hugs, a truckload of encouragements, a cookie and a cold glass of milk. If you need to talk about it here in forum, write all you can. Sigh ........ :(

Edited by Flexagon

not a lot of info can be found, but as said, if based on what you wrote, the fault lies in your BF (or ex-BF)

he chose to continue with the other person while still with you.

sorry to say "..and they live happily ever after" mostly stay in fairy tale.

get over it, and be a better person, the best revenge is always live a better life than the other person.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

the best revenge is always live a better life than the other person.

Yes I agree with oralb. Even though u've had been together for sometime, at least you could see the true colour of ur (ex) bf, take it easy now (I know it easier to be said) and try to love urself more and be more happier and healthier than him. Don't make an impression that without him, u'll be nothing! Instead be strong and more independent! :thumb: don't live in hatred or disencouragement.

Sometimes it really hurts when we discover the truth, I am very sorry o hear your story. My shoulder here is available for you ;)

But if your ex-bf is just a material guy then sooner or later, he will run after another rich partner and the phychiatrist will go to this forum and creat another topic or just add in here.

Life is very fair. I believe so.

I also think that everybody here used to be hurted sometimes in their life but we learn from that ... and I hope you have learnt as well.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

oh i went and look back at your posting and realized that Lunker had edited away the name.

If you intention was to shame him publicly, please dont, it is not worth it. And we will not allow it as well. Everyone has agreed that the main fault lies in your BF, whom you said is materialistic. So move on to a better one.

get over it, and be a better person, the best revenge is always live a better life than the other person.

Strong agreed with it bah... but till today, in my 3rd relationship, my 1st bf still spread rumour about me being a money boy. #@%@#$^@$%&@$ :swear:

Letting go is an art of love and kindness to oneself :)

cherish your current relationship, live a better life than him.

You cant control what others said, but you CAN control your reaction. He wants you to get mad and piss, why should you. A friend of mine shared the story of the garbage truck. Moral is why should you bear the garbage of the other person?

appearantly he has not let go, so just smile, wave him goodbye and move on with your life

Strong agreed with it bah... but till today, in my 3rd relationship, my 1st bf still spread rumour about me being a money boy. #@%@#$^@$%&@$ :swear:

<_< Well there will always be cases of such person, it's alright and don't need to worry about it. I personally had few experience with such people on my case. However, if you think about it, the more rumours they spread around meaning that they're totally jealous of your new life thats why they are trying their best to make you feel the agony that they are facing without you.

Moreover it shows that subconciously they can't bear the thought of leaving you and wanna be a part of your life in the present. And when those bf of the past spread rumours about you to others seems to be smiling when spreading it, the fact is that they are crying really badly deep down.:whistle:

So to say if you met of such case just forgive and forget about it as you've know that your new life had been taken noticed of and further more you should live even more happier and enjoy it :thumb: , no point hitting rumours back with more rumours as it'll be endless and totally waste of time. :rolleyes:

(note: If you're someone who are thinking about using rumour to hit back at you ex. do think of the above mentioned whether you wanna have this kinda impression to the people around you? Think about it as not everyone will beleive about rumours and when one day the truth was known to the majority what will happen to your image/impression to the others? What goes around comes around naturally, best is to let go and live. ;) )

Edited by Acquadude

I am really upset by this singapore phychiatrist

Just ask yourself why your bf chose him over you?

He may be more intelligent, better sex, have more common interest... more dough than you?

Take this as a lesson to learn - you got to work hard to remain in a relationship..mourning over FAIRNESS

surely isnt the only way... Go and evaluate your strong point and drop/dispose your weakness...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Thanks all for your wonderful advice and concerns.

Well, I have moved on but will definitely be more careful of people who become too nice to you not because they love you but with other intentions.

Lucky for me that i have not invested heavily on this person otherwise it will be very bad for me (like sharing a house with this person).

So in a way, its good that i know earlier that he is like this, well. I wish the person who will date him good luck.

Cheers to all,

Gene

• 3 months later...

I know that it sounds cruel, but if your ex-boyfriend was so shallow and materialistic as to dump you for the reasons you mention then deep down inside yourself don't you recognise that you are really better off without him? Forgive me, but he sounds a "yuk" and I really hope that you will find a new boyfriend who is more authentic. I know from experience what it feels like to lose someone you love, and although it may be hard to believe now you will get over your hurt feelings in time. Just hang in there!

Honestly I don't think it would be a good thing naming and exposing the psychiatrist on a public website, and especially if you remain anonymous because then he would not even have the opportunity to defend himself. If you really believe that the psychiatrist has acted unprofessionally then you could make a complaint to the Singapore Medical Council, but this would mean giving your own name and personal details because they would not accept an anonymous complaint. But do you really think that it is worth all that trouble? I doubt it. Maybe the psychiatrist and your ex-boyfriend deserve each other!

I know that it sounds cruel, but if your ex-boyfriend was so shallow and materialistic as to dump you for the reasons you mention then deep down inside yourself don't you recognise that you are really better off without him? Forgive me, but he sounds a "yuk" and I really hope that you will find a new boyfriend who is more authentic. I know from experience what it feels like to lose someone you love, and although it may be hard to believe now you will get over your hurt feelings in time. Just hang in there!

Honestly I don't think it would be a good thing naming and exposing the psychiatrist on a public website, and especially if you remain anonymous because then he would not even have the opportunity to defend himself. If you really believe that the psychiatrist has acted unprofessionally then you could make a complaint to the Singapore Medical Council, but this would mean giving your own name and personal details because they would not accept an anonymous complaint. But do you really think that it is worth all that trouble? I doubt it. Maybe the psychiatrist and your ex-boyfriend deserve each other!

I certainly feel so and if it works for both of them, then my hats to both of them but next time, I will be very cautious of anyone i am dating who has similar tendandency. What disappoints me is the professionalism of that psychiatrist and the shallowness and materialistic nature of my ex-bf. Anyway, its over and I have already moved on. Thanks for the advice. Cheers.