Male HQ

Bbq At Pasir Ris

GachiMuchi

Thank you Cougar for:-

1. Taking time to prepare the food for the BBQ

2. Putting effort in making the games interesting

3. For coming out with all the awards

4. Not forgetting for organising the BBQ

I had a great time there meeting fellow BW/IRC members and other new friends outside the forum.

Will be looking forward to other activities, hopfully soon.

Yes... it was a nice gathering...

I enjoyed meeting folks from BW. If anything just to attach a face to the nicks and chat in real person.

Looking forward to the next one where I could stay truout.

kudos to organiser!

:clap:

It was a great turnout: approx 40 people, more cubs and chubs and stocky than lean men, turn up for the BBQ. The atmosphere was electrifying as we tucked in a sumptuous spread: chicken wings, beef steaks, pork chop, wild boar, german sausages, taiwan sausages, bacon, honey baked ham, hot dogs, stingrays, squids, spider crab, lobsters, fried noodles, spagetti, salad, mushroom soup, whipped potato, sweet potato...and cheese cake and fruits for desert. Oh ya and who can forget that heavenly durian puffs? And that splendid red wine that goes so well with the beef and the sausages. Kudos to the kind gentleman who contributed the cartons of Kirin beer too....its really a feast for the kings!

The BBQ was held by the poolside, and after that we had a little game of water polo. We even had a little catwalk competition by the pool too, and Gachi wowed the crowd with his physique...that he was awarded the 'best Butt' trophy, as well as a complimentary pinch on his butt by every guest that night. As we adjourned to the chalet after the catwalk competition the lights were dimmed, and the music a new funky and sexy beat. It was time for 'Hide and Seek' and we see everyone starting to strip themselves down...

Guest bearbear

arrrrrrrrrrrr. i missed the BBQ.................... i have not log on for weeks and wow got BBQ,hehe. the planner is a good one to plan a party so fast, kudos to you,

hope to be able to go for the next one.

cheers

bear2

It was a great turnout: approx 40 people, more cubs and chubs and stocky than lean men, turn up for the BBQ. The atmosphere was electrifying as we tucked in a sumptuous spread: chicken wings, beef steaks, pork chop, wild boar, german sausages, taiwan sausages, bacon, honey baked ham, hot dogs, stingrays, squids, spider crab, lobsters, fried noodles, spagetti, salad, mushroom soup, whipped potato, sweet potato...and cheese cake and fruits for desert. Oh ya and who can forget that heavenly durian puffs? And that splendid red wine that goes so well with the beef and the sausages. Kudos to the kind gentleman who contributed the cartons of Kirin beer too....its really a feast for the kings!

The BBQ was held by the poolside, and after that we had a little game of water polo. We even had a little catwalk competition by the pool too, and Gachi wowed the crowd with his physique...that he was awarded the 'best Butt' trophy, as well as a complimentary pinch on his butt by every guest that night. As we adjourned to the chalet after the catwalk competition the lights were dimmed, and the music a new funky and sexy beat. It was time for 'Hide and Seek' and we see everyone starting to strip themselves down...

Ooi, must be you right Chubbylover, you must have finised the "stingrays, squids, spider crab, lobsters, durian puff" before everyone was there. No wonder I saw you with mouth-full of food and food bits all over your T-shirt. :D

Haha...You forgot to mention, we later stipped and skinny-dip in the wee hours of the morning in the pool and later proceed to the rooms upstairs .......

The floor was wet not with water but.... :P

The bbq was a success! Thanks again to Cougar for organising it. Although I didn't really like some of the "punishment" given during the games like dancing with someone, proposing to someone or singing. Imagine doing all these in front of people you met for the first time. Can be quite embarassing if you are the introvert type.

One suggestion though, maybe next time we could just sit around and tell each other ghost stories like what gachi did at one instance. Or watch some horror movies all huddle up together :D

Thanks for the memories!

I thought the below 2 postings is about the orgy that night. What's the stripping all about ? Dancing topless ?

How about the floor not wet with water but...........something else ? cums ?

QUOTE (chubbylover @ August 17, 2006 01:11 am)

Ooi, must be you right Chubbylover, you must have finised the "stingrays, squids, spider crab, lobsters, durian puff" before everyone was there. No wonder I saw you with mouth-full of food and food bits all over your T-shirt.

Haha...You forgot to mention, we later stipped and skinny-dip in the wee hours of the morning in the pool and later proceed to the rooms upstairs .......

The floor was wet not with water but....

hahaha... that's the penalty for not being there...

after that -- what we tell you ... can be to feed your imagination... or reality... in the minds of those present...

most of the comments in blue above is tongue in cheek... or dick in cheek.. whichever you prefer...

:rolleyes:

where was the BBQ held ? Which chalet ? < - Pasir Ris Chalet

Age group ? <- Mixed from 20s - 40s

Mostly chubs ? < - Mixed from lean - Chub - Bear - Stocky

Any hunks ? <- some could be considered hunks - subjective

What time you guys skinned dipped into the pool ? <- No pool

Had orgies er ? <- For us to know..for u to find out.

Hope some guys who went for the BBQ can answer above <- I went.

Jason, it is not real lah, it was a joke. :D

Since Chubbylover started it, I just continue the story.

If you really keen to know more about the future outings, just participate in the chat on IRC. Who know, you may really get the floor wet and not with water.

Cheers. :lol:

The next one is when chub btm or skylancer can get a chalet... preferably one that faces the sea, or secluded in the Changi end (those colonial bunglows) and not those in Pulau Ubin... need to swim there if miss the ferry type...

then you announce it here, or in the chat room... and get things organised lor...

if you dunno how to do it, then this is a good time to learn.

just briefly, you have to prepare:

bbq stuff i.e. charcoal, tamma, tongs for charcoal, wire mesh, oil tin/brush, matches, bbq food i.e. marinated chicken wings, beef, mutton, pork if no muslim bros joining (or if have, open to such things as multi-religious gatherings), hot dogs, fish, sotong, aluminium foils, corn, sweet potates, otar, satay, salads, fruits, drinks, ice, you can imagine the rest...

then you have to prepare the kitchen needs, marinate, salt, pepper, ketchup, chilli, etc... and cleaning stuff... dishwashing liquid, floor wiping liquids, kitchen cloths, etc...

entertainment - games to be organised... any props required also must bring and prepare

video software if intending to watch movies (legal ones of course.. you dunno who may turn up...)

mahjong set(s) and paper c/w chips, etc...

playing cards

monopoly games, or other intellectually challenging games...

eating utensils... preferably disposable... lots of thick gauge black trash bags,

toilet rolls, toilet soap, etc...

bedroom needs (up to your own imagination... whips, belts, leather harness, chains, masks, rubber suits, leather gloves, video cam... youknow... that sort of thing - dun forget large full bottles of lube and other appropriate protection, flavoured preferably)

anything else to add?

:whistle:

jason: you should have come and join in the fun! The food, the catwalk competition, the water polo game, the bonding, the hide-and-seek...and the sex, oh my THE sex, its enough to drive one nuts! Everyone was in their birthday suit enjoying themselves at almost every inch of the bungalow, from the living room to the dining hall to the stairway to the toilets to the kitchen..from the bathrooms to the balcony, and the attic. Of course the curtains were drawn and the lights dimmed la!

Oh ya...I dun think I can lend you my copy of Poolside Bears, but I dun mind bbq a chicken wing for you

:D:lol:

• 4 weeks later...