Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

On 6/20/2016 at 11:23 PM, goygoy said:

And I definitely think wearing undies into the jacuzzi is super disgusting, imagine the sweat and other stuff mixing into the jacuzzi. ..

Was in the jacuzzi on Thurs 23/6, abt 7pm @ Punggol. Then came along an uncle who not only didn't bother to rinse his bod before entering the jacuzzi but went in with his undie after wearing it for a whole day followed by gym workout. A guy who was seated opposite him left in a jiffy though non abruptly. Thot that was bad enough. 30 min later the uncle sat himself to the bottom of the jac,

then bent his body over, and started

rinsing his curly hair (referring to his head of hair) and scalp. Eeeeeeew!

Hey uncle, the jacuzzi is not your personal bath tub man. Talking about disgusting...

tsk tsk tsk. 

Equally disgusting is when someone dips in the jac with his whole towel that was used for his earlier gym workout. If uncomfortable in the nude then get in with swim trunk yo. Common sense (used towel after gym full of sweat and bacteria ma), basic hygiene and courtesy. Or, jumping into the jac with a bod full of perspiration after exiting the steam room...

Edited by yuquidam
10 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Was in the jacuzzi on Thurs 23/6, abt 7pm @ Punggol. Then came along an uncle who not only didn't bother to rinse his bod before entering the jacuzzi but went in with his undie after wearing it for a whole day followed by gym workout. (A guy who was seated opposite him left in a jiffy though non abruptly. Thot that was bad enough. 30 min later the uncle sat himself to the bottom of the jac,

then bent his body over, and started

rinsing his curly hair (referring to his head of hair). Eeeeeeew!

Hey uncle, the jacuzzi is not your personal bath tub man. Talking about disgusting...

tsk tsk tsk. 

Equally disgusting is when someone deeps in the jac with his whole towel that was used for his earlier gym workout. If uncomfortable in the nude then get in with swim trunk yo. Common sense (used towel after gym full of sweat and bacteria ma), basic hygiene and courtesy. Or, jumping into the jac with a bod full of perspiration direct from the steam room...

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

6 hours ago, suckmegood said:

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

Once at the jacuzzi @ TPY a ridiculous guy (an elderly uncle in his 60s. No offence intended to uncles in general, just coincidentally. Hv seen many dignified uncles) deliberately jo to whoever young guy he fancied in the jac, gay or straight was no matter to him. I stayed put curious to see the extend he would go. So what's so disgusting, you ask? The creme de la creme (quite literally) was when he lifted his pelvis to just below the water surface and shot his load which got cooked immediately in the very hot jac. Super super eeeeeeewwww. I jumped up onto the side ledge and almost over the glass wall onto the ground a floor below! GROSSED OUT MAX. Most guys knew about him and many would leave the minute he entered the jacuzzi....hahaha. 

Edited by yuquidam
16 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Once at the jac in TPY a ridiculous guy (an elderly uncle in his 60s. No offence intended to uncles in general, just coincidentally. Hv seen many dignified uncles) deliberately jo to whoever young guy he fancies joining the jac, gay or straight was no matter to him. I stayed put cos curious to what extend he would go. So what's so disgusting, you asked? The creme de la creme (quite literally) was when he lifted his pelvis to just below the water surface and shot his load as it got cooked immediately in the very hot jac. Super super eeeeeeewwww. I jumped up onto the side ledge and almost over the glass wall onto the ground a floor below! GROSSED OUT. Most guys knew about him and many would leave the minute he entered the jac....hahaha. 

i like I just lost my appetite for lunch... 

Was at safra tpy gym this week and last week. Nothing much. See people going into the jacuzzi with their towels on but not much people in the jacuzzi. Steam room have more people.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Tamp Safra Gym (8 July - Friday. 5-7pm)

You were the dude in light green tee with some words like 'when your muscle fail you, your mind takes over' or something like that.

I think you're from dragonboating.

You asked me if I was using a certain bar and I indicated no. We exchanged eye contact a couple of times and left the gym at the same time.

I saw you later on at the bus stop again.

Just wondering if could gym tog. I need a gym bud for sure.

-----

Another guy in white singlet. You were sitting opposite me in the steam room. You've got a nice bod bro. Just dropping a compliment.

Edited by Inspiration
  • HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)