Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Ever since Safra aggresively promoted its gym and facilities, we have seen a spike in a particular group. This group is not there to exercise but to cruise. I'm not encouraging this group to use these facilities for such activity. Please be mindful that your lust for action in areas shared by heterosexuals and their family will only aggravate and strengthen gay haters. If you want to cruise, please go to proper gay facilities. Thank you.

On 25 June 2016 at 10:31 AM, yuquidam said:

Once at the jacuzzi @ TPY a ridiculous guy (an elderly uncle in his 60s. No offence intended to uncles in general, just coincidentally. Hv seen many dignified uncles) deliberately jo to whoever young guy he fancied in the jac, gay or straight was no matter to him. I stayed put curious to see the extend he would go. So what's so disgusting, you ask? The creme de la creme (quite literally) was when he lifted his pelvis to just below the water surface and shot his load which got cooked immediately in the very hot jac. Super super eeeeeeewwww. I jumped up onto the side ledge and almost over the glass wall onto the ground a floor below! GROSSED OUT MAX. Most guys knew about him and many would leave the minute he entered the jacuzzi....hahaha. 

this is ridiculous. I would have reported that to the staff because that's unhygienic and is classified as an indecent act in public area. that makes me think twice going into the jac at TPY Safra!

Edited by darrenpanfried
1 hour ago, darrenpanfried said:

this is ridiculous. I would have reported that to the staff because that's unhygienic and is classified as an indecent act in public area. that makes me think twice going into the jac at TPY Safra!

I would have punched him in his balls n make him shoot blood

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)