Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

The guy in the orange/red t-shirt who left safra tamp pool about 12 plus today, you had just finished styling your hair at the mirror when I walked from the shower area to use the hair dryer. Don't know if our eye contact meant anything... but if so drop me a msg.

4 hours ago, ellipsis said:

Thanks! Is TPY jacuzzi considered as outdoor? 

Technically speaking, this jacuzzi  is located inside the male changing room, so it shouldn't be considered outdoor.

If you compare it with the one in Mount Faber, that one is outside the changing room - hence, that one is outdoor eh.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 14 September 2016 at 10:51 AM, Lantaibasah said:

Safra tpy any buff guys?

Lol… This is like asking if the zoo got any animals… If you just wanna look-see, of course got. For anything else… many of them only eat grass, others got their eyes on bigger prey... :smokin:

On 29 September 2016 at 7:51 AM, suckmegood said:

if it's indoor jacuzzi, u can go in naked. if it's outdoor jacuzzi, please change to swimming trunks. 

Well, that actually depends on whether you choose to follow the posted regulations or not. The jacuzzi at TPY is indeed within the male changing areas, so it's not unisex like the one at MF. However there's actually a sign posted in the changing room instructing users to be attired when using it (see pic below). So technically speaking you're not supposed to be naked in there. That said I've seen people who go in starkers, and I don't know if the staff enforce the rules strictly. So it's your own judgment call I guess. 

image.jpeg

(Btw, I always chuckle when I read point #3. Then again, I've never seen anyone with the balls *cough cough* to do so.)

Edited by 72%dark
image added
12 hours ago, 72%dark said:

Lol… This is like asking if the zoo got any animals… If you just wanna look-see, of course got. For anything else… many of them only eat grass, others got their eyes on bigger prey... :smokin:

Well, that actually depends on whether you choose to follow the posted regulations or not. The jacuzzi at TPY is indeed within the male changing areas, so it's not unisex like the one at MF. However there's actually a sign posted in the changing room instructing users to be attired when using it (see pic below). So technically speaking you're not supposed to be naked in there. That said I've seen people who go in starkers, and I don't know if the staff enforce the rules strictly. So it's your own judgment call I guess. 

image.jpeg

(Btw, I always chuckle when I read point #3. Then again, I've never seen anyone with the balls *cough cough* to do so.)

Thanks! This is helpful. 

14 hours ago, 72%dark said:

clarification: I would consider TPY as indoor and MF as outdoor. 

2pm yesterday at yishun safra.

we were in the steam room. you are in your early twenties and tanned, u had a tattoo on your left arm. u lubed my ass with ur saliva and fucked me really hard in the doggie position. u cummed less than 5 minutes and you told me u were very horny.

if you are here pm me? would love to be fucked in the steam room again.

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)