Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Tamp safra swimming pool toilet under reno until 1 Dec.

So I went to the toilet at the back of safra. Saw this guy in green tshirt and drawstring shorts staring at me while walking towards the urinal. Wanted to join you but a bunch of uncles came in. =(

If you're here, hope that we can meet up again =)

@Dashy_Boy, why don't you "report" to the gym first?

You can decide to gym first or swim first later, as it doesn't matter. Once you have a locker, you just need to wrap a towel and walk out/in from another door (diagonally across the main entrance) to swim. In this case, you carry nothing with you, except the towel and locker key (wrap around wrist or leg) eh.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

5 hours ago, sphere said:

@Dashy_Boy, why don't you "report" to the gym first?

You can decide to gym first or swim first later, as it doesn't matter. Once you have a locker, you just need to wrap a towel and walk out/in from another door (diagonally across the main entrance) to swim. In this case, you carry nothing with you, except the towel and locker key (wrap around wrist or leg) eh.

Ah yeah I did notice that door :) thanks for the tips. Haha will check with the counter again later if allowed to do that also. Scared they got strict dress code rules...

@Dashy_Boy, most would be in a T-shirt with towel.

Occasionally, there were some topless with just towel.

Of course, no harm asking the counter staff there eh. Haha.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

@Dashy_Boy, my impression of you is that you're quite daring leh, why now so shy?   :P

Guest jolim143
5 hours ago, Dashy_Boy said:

Heh for modesty maybe I should put on a top then xD thanks for the input.

Not sure how diff the rules are in TPY but for E1 Tamp, once you check into the counter, you can even ask them for a pool card instead of having to bring your own. so for most gym members, they check into the gym, put stuff in locker first, (maybe gym before or after swim) and then head to pool to either swim or sun tan. the daring ones just wear their swim gear (trunks or bikinis) from gym to pool with towel in hand. otherwise just wrap towel around themselves and walk to the pool.

10 hours ago, sphere said:

@Dashy_Boy, my impression of you is that you're quite daring leh, why now so shy?   :P

haha, i am. But it's not me that is affected ma, is other people xD Don't wanna disturb others... hehe

5 hours ago, jolim143 said:

Not sure how diff the rules are in TPY but for E1 Tamp, once you check into the counter, you can even ask them for a pool card instead of having to bring your own. so for most gym members, they check into the gym, put stuff in locker first, (maybe gym before or after swim) and then head to pool to either swim or sun tan. the daring ones just wear their swim gear (trunks or bikinis) from gym to pool with towel in hand. otherwise just wrap towel around themselves and walk to the pool.

Yeah but i think quite attention-grabbing to wear trunks from changing room in gym all the way across to the pool outside xD

8 hours ago, jolim143 said:

.....can FLEX and POSE MUSCLES along and all the way to the Pool .............

@Dashy_Boy

My sentiments exactly, as @Neilzboi rightfully said it, haha.

Guest gmale2068

E1 gym in Tamp is not connected to the pool. So if you use the locker facilities, you need to bring along your Safra card to scan and enter the pool. Some forgot their card so asked for a pool card. In TPY, the gym and pool are connected. So you no need to scan to enter the pool because you area already registered at the gym counter. Usually I will wear a t-shirt and wrap a towel around my waist to get to the pool. Actually nobody bothers as they are busy engaging in their own gyming.

Edited by gmale2068
2 hours ago, gmale2068 said:

E1 gym in Tamp is not connected to the pool. So if you use the locker facilities, you need to bring along your Safra card to scan and enter the pool. Some forgot their card so asked for a pool card. In TPY, the gym and pool are connected. So you no need to scan to enter the pool because you area already registered at the gym counter. Usually I will wear a t-shirt and wrap a towel around my waist to get to the pool. Actually nobody bothers as they are busy engaging in their own gyming.

Ah alright! Sounds good, I'll do that then thanks!!!

4 hours ago, Neilzboi said:

@Dashy_Boy But deep down inside, that’s what you really want to do right. Walk through the gym in trunks. ;)

3 hours ago, sphere said:

@Dashy_Boy

My sentiments exactly, as @Neilzboi rightfully said it, haha.

Tsk you guys ah... Haha 

Guest gmale2068
1 hour ago, MikeC said:

Tampines Safra changing rooms under renovation until 31 Dec, only portable shower cubicles

:(

Sighh ... think I have to go elsewhere for my swimming fix now 

The pool changing room also undergoing renovation? Oh dear!

From the Facebook post:

Dear EnergyOne Members, 

EnergyOne @ SAFRA Tampines will be undergoing enhancement works from 1 Dec 2018, with renovation expected to be completed by 1 Feb 2019.

Changing rooms and showering facilities will be available at our swimming pool area while temporary lockers will be provided during this period. Alternatively, you may visit the other five EnergyOne Gyms.

Look forward to a more spacious free weights area with additional strength training equipment after enhancement works.

Refer to our website at www.safra.sg or Facebook @EnergyOne.SAFRA for more updates.

For further enquiries, drop us an email at energyone@safra.sg

Potential noise and dust are expected.

We apologise for all inconveniences caused. Thank you.

Regards

EnergyOne Management

On 10/29/2018 at 11:35 AM, Dashy_Boy said:

Ah yeah I did notice that door :) thanks for the tips. Haha will check with the counter again later if allowed to do that also. Scared they got strict dress code rules...

confirmed can. I have done that a few times when my gym wear is too sweaty.

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)