Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

2 April, Friday at Tampines Safra Pool

1530-1600

you were swimming beside my lane and left earlier to change. When we were in the changing, we kept glancing at each other. You changed into a black singlet, left the pool and sat near the squash court. 
Wanted to get to know you but we didn’t approach each other. I was the one in blue navy trunks. 

Edited by hahaha

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

22 hours ago, JYAG-sim said:

On a hot day like today, swimmers in all shapes and sizes arrive at the pool. Furtive glances are cast as they rest after laps or there's a sense you are being watched (yes, you in the small grey trunks) as you leave the pool. The shower area was empty when I arrived and remained so for a good half an hour before the "crowd": yes, the cruising crowd. There was one whose main "mission" was to milk as many guys as he could (and I was one of them *sheepish grin*), based on his moves. From where I sat as I changed, I saw two guys entering and leaving that shower cubicle he was in, and one of them rinsed his mouth 😆.

As I was leaving, I glanced at the counter: 47 people (max is 50). Then I realised a swimming class had started. For those of you who wish to swim on Sunday, the best times are between 12pm and 3pm or after 4pm. 

So which pool was this? Tampines. Happy Sunday, everyone!

Hahaha interesting update. Pity I left before 12 and you are right, it was super crowded and have to queue for 10 mins before I could get in.

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)