Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Tis was a quiet swim at Tamp this evening: 4 to 5 swimmers. I had a lane to myself but someone decided to ‘hijack’ it and I moved to the continuous lane to continue my laps. 

Later, as I was stepping out of the shower, a nude guy almost walked into my cubicle (intentional?) then went to that corner one to continue showering. Walking past, I spotted a hot guy (grey trunks) showering in the cubicle beside mine and I tried to recall who he was. Then it hit me: the ‘lane hijacker’! Damn his body was nice and that assssss... Of course I tried to steal glances, all this time not allowing that nude guy to know what I was doing.

Too bad nothing happened as they left the toilet, one after another. After crossing the main road, Bus 65 went past me and lo and behold, both guys were seated beside each other: ahh a couple! Such a pity they seemed distant, judging from the fact that the hot guy was on his phone while the nude guy was staring into space.

To the hot guy, you’ve got a very nice perky ass. 😏

I gently cupped his balls. “So tight” I thought to myself as I played with his nipples and licked the right one. I knelt down and slowly put the curved tool into my mouth, using my tongue to lick the head, careful not to pull the foreskin too far back. The poor guy must have been waiting at the shower bench for quite a while as when our eyes met, he knew what he needed: a release.

As I sucked, he signalled me to stop, probably because he was climaxing soon. I stood up and cupped his balls again, this time allowing our lips to meet. His right hand played with my tool, jerking it yet he seemed distracted by the fact he was close...

”I’m cumming...” he whispered in my ear. As I looked down, thick off-white semen emerged from the tip and continued to land on the shower floor as I pulled the foreskin back for easier access.

Edited by JYAG-sim
23 hours ago, JYAG-sim said:

I gently cupped his balls. “So tight” I thought to myself as I played with his nipples and licked the right one. I knelt down and slowly put the curved tool into my mouth, using my tongue to lick the head, careful not to pull the foreskin too far back. The poor guy must have been waiting at the shower bench for quite a while as when our eyes met, he knew what he needed: a release.

As I sucked, he signalled me to stop, probably because he was climaxing soon. I stood up and cupped his balls again, this time allowing our lips to meet. His right hand played with my tool, jerking it yet he seemed distracted by the fact he was close...

”I’m cumming...” he whispered in my ear. As I looked down, thick off-white semen emerged from the tip and continued to land on the shower floor as I pulled the foreskin back for easier access.

Uh you posted to the incorrect thread?

On 4/23/2021 at 10:20 AM, jockchaser said:

all who post abt tpy safra, pls be careful n stop posting. i experienced something nerve-wrecking n unpleasant recently, not convenient to post details here

<update: to those who hav asked, pls keep it discreet as sensitive. Thanks for uds>

hey what happened to u? my DMs are open if you or anyone wish to share 

3 hours ago, timber_wolf said:

hey what happened to u? my DMs are open if you or anyone wish to share 

i don't know what happened but this happened to me recently:

i was showering & didn't close the door & when i came out i didn't intentionally look inside someone else bathing coz his door is closed rite? 

& One guy opposite saw me & gave me a very bad look: " damn Pervert... must be gay."

Based on real events. 

(Some pple are homophobic)

On 7/11/2021 at 7:45 PM, 30yochinese said:

i don't know what happened but this happened to me recently:

i was showering & didn't close the door & when i came out i didn't intentionally look inside someone else bathing coz his door is closed rite? 

& One guy opposite saw me & gave me a very bad look: " damn Pervert... must be gay."

Based on real events. 

(Some pple are homophobic)

Sometimes we open the door to bathe bcoz we wanna see our shoes

4 hours ago, JYAG-sim said:

It's one thing to have a guy enter your cubicle after making eye contact; it's another to witness a guy enter a cubicle, you knowing there's someone inside. To the tall tanned guy in black and white trunks, hope it was a good release for ya! 😉

What I found amusing was at Tamp before the renovation when the doors were half height, people actually do understall. Don’t they realise it was very very visible from the outside? 🙄

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)