Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

On 7/26/2021 at 2:41 PM, jeremytang said:

Just curious- wondering if there is any cruisers in MF Safra? Hmm 

I had an interesting experience a few years ago at night while changing clothes there (I was going to play futsal). I'm sure there are if there are people exhibiting.

Plus when the steamroom was opened at the gym side, it was quite nice to gym, swim and chill at the jacuzzi and then have some recovery time at the steamroom.

i went swimming this afternoon, i went into the Changing Room & the LifeGuard walked past me... don't wanna speculate but let's hope he went to pee & not do spotcheck, FYI, for Toa Payoh.

21 minutes ago, coffeejunkie said:

anyone knows what times of day on fridays, weekdays and weekends, are not too crowded for swimming at jurong safra? 

seeing the queue is always depressing..

Sorry for not answering ur Question but everytime i swim at MF, there will always be a queue of 2 pple. i guess waiting time at this pool is shorter. 

1 hour ago, coffeejunkie said:

anyone knows what times of day on fridays, weekdays and weekends, are not too crowded for swimming at jurong safra? 

seeing the queue is always depressing..

generally i dont think jrg safra has a queue, but safe to say after 6.30pm on weekdays it is quite empty

Yeah, yesterday at about 12+ pm, Tampines Safra, swam beside a cutie in black/dark blue arena trunks too! He's at lane 2 from the viewing gallery and I am at lane 3. Met him again at the changing room when I was about to leave. We exchanged glances but I don't think he's here. Haha!

Miss connection - 11 Aug 2021, Safra Toa Payoh

1. Tall guy in white arena trunks, swim breaststroke. You were swimming 12+. Keen to know you. I was swimming in lane 2, in black with blue strips mizuno trunks, lean built.. 

2. Guy in red trunks (with dolphins), around 1:30pm. In toilet area, you were applying sunblock. I was beside you changing out. Blue singlet

10 & 11 Aug, b/w 8pm to closing, @ EnergyOne Mt Faber

You are in: T-shirt & track pants, with specs.

I am in: blue t-shirt and shorts

I think you are one of the gym employees, and was working out when off duty. Saw you quite a number of times in the gym, and it was only these two days that we started checking each other out quite a number of times in gym. 

Was too chicken to approach you, for fear that I am reading the wrong signs and attempt to make unwanted advances to an employee. 😅 

If you are here, I want you to know that I find you charming and would love to know you further. Hope we can connect beyond the numerous eye contacts. 🙂 

Edited by Eico
  • HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)