Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Always will have peeps wearing towel into jacuzzi zzz

btw pls be considerate can whoever u are ? Play in shower but throw used condom on the floor ? Expect who to dispose for u ?

why need to disgust the cleaner further ?

Truly...when you see folks just soaking in jacuzzi with towels....just wanna pluck out your eyeballs and roll them....jacuzzi would actually prefer nude but its not really allowed...they should cos its way better than some of the gymmers coming into the jacuzzi with their sweaty undies wah lao....least wear swim trunks...

Guys..., the steam room (at TPY) might be down again. Saw a few guys (at different time intervals) trying to turn on by pressing the switch outside, but to no avail - there was just no more steam coming out, haha.

I hope it was just some staff accidentally turned off the main switch somewhere, otherwise it would be 'sad news' for steam room lovers out there.

Maybe someone who is going there later (or tomorrow) could update here?

Thanks.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

5 hours ago, sphere said:

Guys..., the steam room (at TPY) might be down again. Saw a few guys (at different time intervals) trying to turn on by pressing the switch outside, but to no avail - there was just no more steam coming out, haha.

I hope it was just some staff accidentally turned off the main switch somewhere, otherwise it would be 'sad news' for steam room lovers out there.

Maybe someone who is going there later (or tomorrow) could update here?

Thanks.

haha oh no not again~

3 minutes ago, Dashy_Boy said:

haha oh no not again~

Yeah, really 'oh no' for me, means my favourite jacuzzi would be crowded again, haha.

'sian-ji-bwang liao'   :lol:

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

3 minutes ago, sphere said:

Yeah, really 'oh no' for me, means my favourite jacuzzi would be crowded again, haha.

'sian-ji-bwang liao'   :lol:

oh i tried it last week, the jacuzzi felt not as hot though. We shall just pray for the best, it is really a nice relaxing relief after a long day or workout to be at jacuzzi though

3 minutes ago, Dashy_Boy said:

oh i tried it last week, the jacuzzi felt not as hot though. We shall just pray for the best, it is really a nice relaxing relief after a long day or workout to be at jacuzzi though

Yes, it was not as hot as last time, but still not too bad, at least for me eh.

I like it at the jacuzzi, really felt so 'care-free' yeah, haha.   :P

3 hours ago, Dashy_Boy said:

haha oh no not again~

Oh...its usually like that one will most probably be OOO for like the entire weekend until weekday then they ask someone to fix. Aiya truth be told staff knows whats going on and what happens in the steamroom lor. If steamroom off they also have less checking to do i suppose. If jacuzzi also down then even better for them, no need check behind at all liao...lol..

17 hours ago, Dashy_Boy said:

haha oh no not again~

Also to those interested steam room users:

I suppose it was some simple technical issue(s) the staff could handle, the steam room is working again today. Haha.

20 minutes ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Bojio

Are you serious? You mean I should shout-out here:

"Lelong, lelong! I am using the steam room now, you all come with me to use it now ok!"

Like that ah ☝️, haha.   :lol:

[anyway, you could use it any time you want eh, haha]

And so, the steam room & jacuzzi area was rather 'busy' today. A few guys trying to act busy - going in and out of the steam room/jacuzzi; standing by the edge but looking inwards (not looking out to the PIE); kept looking around as if searching for someone... quite a funny sight.   :D

Why so - because of one sexy tall guy (I previously mentioned him --> here). He was the centre of attention today.

However, today I saw that he has a wedding band on his left ring finger? Oh well, he is nice to look at, has a sexy 'treasure trail' and a nice tanned butt-line, whoever his partner is, definitely very lucky eh.

Nevertheless, still hope to see him around (more often), for obvious reason, haha.   :P

7 hours ago, moonies said:

i was the last one in the showering area at tamp safra due to a cat1 weather and someone left behind a sexy dark blue tyr speedo (m size) in one of the cubicles. 

i got horny while wearing it, jo and came on the trunk and left it behind, hahaha

i wonder whose one was it and whether it was intentional that the person left it behind lol

I was somewhat intrigued by this mysterious pair of trunks, so I thought I would check out the cubicle after my swim this afternoon. Well, I somehow forgot about this and headed to shower. When I was almost done, an uncle (who was clearly cruising) showered next to me. As I was getting changed, I noticed, from the mirror reflection, this uncle checking the other shower cubicles to see if they were occupied, and that's when... he discovered... the said blue trunks. After some inspection (perhaps stealing sniffs too), he walked into his cubicle with it. 😂 God knows what he did with it cuz he exited his cubicle mere minutes after and I think he may have returned it to its original place.

Perhaps due to the rain, the pool was relatively quiet today. And so were the showers... 

1 hour ago, JYAG-sim said:

I was somewhat intrigued by this mysterious pair of trunks, so I thought I would check out the cubicle after my swim this afternoon. Well, I somehow forgot about this and headed to shower. When I was almost done, an uncle (who was clearly cruising) showered next to me. As I was getting changed, I noticed, from the mirror reflection, this uncle checking the other shower cubicles to see if they were occupied, and that's when... he discovered... the said blue trunks. After some inspection (perhaps stealing sniffs too), he walked into his cubicle with it. 😂 God knows what he did with it cuz he exited his cubicle mere minutes after and I think he may have returned it to its original place.

Perhaps due to the rain, the pool was relatively quiet today. And so were the showers... 

The trunks were still there when by right they should have been disposed of already? Cleaners too grossed out perhaps 🤣

Edited by briefsnottrunks
21 hours ago, ReubenH said:

Haha so the gym wasn’t that crowded yesterday noon like any other Sundays. However the shower cubicles were quite occupied. So I went to one of those which do not have good water pressure and the pretty sizeable blotch of white cum stain on the floor caught my attention. Ha while trying to wash it off (in fear I step on it and it sticks on my sole) I am wondering who left it behind…haha 

OMG

Please please please clean up after yourselves lah!

Don't leave behind condom/wrappers

On 8/23/2023 at 4:03 PM, earth_tone said:

I would like to extend my gratitude and thanks to this idiot at CCK e1 gym for always opening the steamroom glassdoor to ease the temperature out for whatever own selfish reasons. Short and stupid, brainless to the max. Now we all cannot use the steamroom anymore. Next time if the heat is too much to bear, don’t use it. I won’t hesitate to identify you to the gym if I ever see you doing this again

I think i saw this "id***" you mentioned in CCK E1 gym don't know is it the same guy as you were referring, literally shocked that he was sitting inside with the glass door open. Looks quite young like undergraduate don't know he was cruising or what as i walked passed the glass panel to the showers outside the steamroom before entering the lights are on. I went in the lights are off and saw him inside. Hence, I closed the glass door, he kept entering and leaving the steamroom. Noticed that the glassdoor going to malfunction soon ? As it doesn't shut fully. 

2 hours ago, happily said:

I think i saw this "id***" you mentioned in CCK E1 gym don't know is it the same guy as you were referring, literally shocked that he was sitting inside with the glass door open. Looks quite young like undergraduate don't know he was cruising or what as i walked passed the glass panel to the showers outside the steamroom before entering the lights are on. I went in the lights are off and saw him inside. Hence, I closed the glass door, he kept entering and leaving the steamroom. Noticed that the glassdoor going to malfunction soon ? As it doesn't shut fully. 

Yes. I am certain you saw the same guy I saw. I didn't mention he always walk in and out a lot, like within 5 mins he'll repeat this motion, wtf. As if it is other people's job to help close the door behind him or it is his signal to leave the glass door open the way he like it, I dunno which. His actions are strange. 

Eversince the short repair, the door has never been able to close shut unfortunately... I have no idea who did that.