Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Safra Jurong pool

Thursday 13 July about 2pm. 

We both wore similar floral pattern trunks. You wore a blue swimcap to swim. You were suntanning by the poolside. Later we met in the shower room. And you said bye to me when you left first. I'm a regular at Safra Jurong. Wouldn't mind a swim buddy there.

On 7/13/2023 at 4:19 PM, davlim76 said:

Safra Jurong pool

Thursday 13 July about 2pm. 

We both wore similar floral pattern trunks. You wore a blue swimcap to swim. You were suntanning by the poolside. Later we met in the shower room. And you said bye to me when you left first. I'm a regular at Safra Jurong. Wouldn't mind a swim buddy there.

Never go there for long time for years. I like the pool with jacuzzi next to swim pool. Any change on the swim pool?

2 hours ago, MisterTan said:

Never go there for long time for years. I like the pool with jacuzzi next to swim pool. Any change on the swim pool?

Nothing has changed. Its still the same. Its less busy compared to the other safra pools. 

The steam room at TPY was down again earlier (late afternoon, nearing 5pm), the yellowish barricade was put up at the door. There was a burnt smell coming out from the room too, could smell it at the jacuzzi.

*Sigh*, so sad - not because I can't use it, but more because there would be more people 'fighting' with me using the jacuzzi.   😅

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

9 hours ago, Boom said:

Which is better ? 

1) safra mount Faber.

2) safra to tampines.

3) safra yishun. 

4) safra punggol. 

5) safra Jurong. 

Which is better for the steam rooms ? Please share , explain. 

1 - best choice, hot steamy and accessible to baths

2 - kinda quiet but good for fun as the nearest shower cubicle is right outside

3 - boring

4 - I prefer the jacuzzi here for a relaxing dip to the dark but not so hot steamroom

5 - Very steamy and secluded but far walk to the shower cubicles

1 hour ago, firefight said:

3 - boring

4 - I prefer the jacuzzi here for a relaxing dip to the dark but not so hot steamroom

Personally I find MF one way too hot. And so does my friend. This is despite them doing repair work after repair work...

Yishun one is boring cos no action?

18 hours ago, firefight said:

3 - boring

Don't know got actions.

Is it possible to enter the swimming pool from the gym at tpy safra?

If so, do u guys just walk barefoot in your swimming trunks from the gym changing room to the pool? Or its better to wear your gym attire, walk to the pool and change to swimming gear?

1 hour ago, GayNomad said:

Is it possible to enter the swimming pool from the gym at tpy safra?

If so, do u guys just walk barefoot in your swimming trunks from the gym changing room to the pool? Or its better to wear your gym attire, walk to the pool and change to swimming gear?

Yes, you can go to the pool from the gym through a side door - once you exit from the toilet, turn left (straight up is the counter area) immediately and just walk straight till the end, there is a door that lead you to the pool (and return by the same door).

I see almost all members walked barefooted to the pool, with a towel over their trunks and with a tee as well.

[if you are daring enough, you could go topless eh, haha]

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

59 minutes ago, jiakliaobee22 said:

Spotted a cute guy wearing skimpy blue arena swimming trunks at safra tp today. He was swimming laps in the middle of the pool

I saw him too! Really very cute! There is a young gay couple tanning also.

On 3/31/2023 at 10:52 AM, rinodino said:

Punggol Safra Showers are back in action 

Check out the "upgrading works" they did

adea18ef-e82f-4716-8c53-918787f0d556.thumb.jpg.7d5e3391a1ee73c000b1441a2bb7d10c.jpg

Also the gap connecting to the adjacent staircase is sealed, so no more jumping in for those without Safra member access.

Is it now still same like this? Went last month still the same, did not go ask for pass as manfan.