Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

8 hours ago, BEW26 said:

What happened to the tele group ya?

Haha it was a short-lived group. Got deleted.

It’s a new year and many new faces at SAFRA Tampines this week. Not sure if it’s because these patrons have moved from another gym or perhaps training for NS.

There’re also new signs spotted:

1) All patrons are entitled to only 2 towels. If need more, please ask. Don’t anyhow take! (This sign was spotted in TPY as observed by some BW members)

2) If you’re using the steam room, you’re advised to “wear properly cover short” (sic) and “no nudity is allowed”. This sign wasn’t up when I gymmed last Thur. I’ve a strong feeling it’s because of an incident that happened recently at TPY branch and the police were called in. Cruisers, you’ve been warned! (Be discreet lah 🤦🏻‍♂️)

Edited by JYAG-sim
On 1/3/2024 at 2:46 PM, Jmelean said:

Safra Jur swimming pool shower. u asked me what time, I told u 2pm.

Sorry I wasn't in mood today..

saw you yesterday evening after swim.

I want to take back my "sorry". You cruised me, came into my shower cubicle and compliment my body, thank you very much. But you left my hardon unsettle after you got what you want by rubbing both our hardon together and you cum and left the cubicle...

37 minutes ago, Jmelean said:

saw you yesterday evening after swim.

I want to take back my "sorry". You cruised me, came into my shower cubicle and compliment my body, thank you very much. But you left my hardon unsettle after you got what you want by rubbing both our hardon together and you cum and left the cubicle...

Wow. Love you and leave you. That sucks.

1 hour ago, Letshavefun89 said:

Thank you to the sweet hunk for having fun with me at TPY. First time ever I did underwater BJ. Hope to see you again soon.

Side note : All the ugly uncles, please remove yourself or limit your usage in the steamroom. Such a turn off. I have already been straightforward enough with my stare and finger.

Wow under the jacuzzi?

1 hour ago, Letshavefun89 said:

Thank you to the sweet hunk for having fun with me at TPY. First time ever I did underwater BJ. Hope to see you again soon.

Side note : All the ugly uncles, please remove yourself or limit your usage in the steamroom. Such a turn off. I have already been straightforward enough with my stare and finger.

You might want to refrain from posting your sexcapades openly in this forum. By posting them, I am afraid you are only attracting more unwanted people to the location. Remember that many of them are active in this forum, waiting for your "announcements". Sadly, times have changed and since COVID, guys of all shape and sizes have become even more daring/annoying in public places. Just my 2 cents worth 😊

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

Place: Safra Yishun

Date: 14 Jan (Sunday)

Time: 4+ to 5pm

We were in the steamroom. You were the stocky guy who looks very cute. U have abit of hair on your chest at your cleavage. Very sexy. 

I left as it was not too convenient in there to continue. 

PM me if you happen to be here. Wish to know you more.

22 hours ago, Letshavefun89 said:

I do agree with u on yr side notes. But i feel its abit inappropriate to wrote this in such direct manner. And other hand, those uncles may not come here to read this. Haha so try not to write such things here. As the administrator might remove ur rights. 
TBH, i do hate those uncles alot when they are like urgh! 🤣 

Entered the steam room and saw another guy with a towel covering his dick (not wrapped around waist) already seated inside.

Exchanged a few glances which made him expose a bit more and saw he was getting hard. Took it as a cue to make a move but he said No no...was quite embarrassed about it so I exited hurriedly.

Should I have stayed and tried again?Always a guessing game 😆

For SAFRA Tampines patrons, do note the opening hours of the swimming pool and E1 gym during CNY:

Friday, 9 Feb 2024: 8am - 1pm (pool); 6.30am - 5pm (gym)

Saturday, 10 Feb 2024: CLOSED

Sunday, 11 Feb 2024: CLOSED (pool); resume opening hours (gym)

Monday, 12 Feb 2024: resume opening hours (pool, gym)

It's likely the same operating hours for the other branches. You can check out the link below for more info:

https://www.safra.sg/whats-on/celebrate-lunar-new-year-with-safra/lunar-new-year-operating-hours