Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

It's been more than a week that I last stepped into Safra TPY E1 gym, just saw that they had converted the conference room (beside the male locker room) to another extension of the male locker room - which is good, hopefully no need to wait for one anymore, haha...

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

It's been more than a week that I last stepped into Safra TPY E1 gym, just saw that they had converted the conference room (beside the male locker room) to another extension of the male locker room - which is good, hopefully no need to wait for one anymore, haha...

Finally they r doing something to the shortage of male lockers!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I'm going to swim at TPY Safra on Sun 22 Dec from 12pm to 1pm. Then gym from 1pm to 2pm. I'm not asking you guys to join me. So don't be mistaken. No I'm not looking for anything. Don't look at me when I'm running on the treadmill or when I'm carrying weights. I just want to exercise. Don't PM me for meet up. Please don't. ;-)

Edited by darrenpanfried

I'm going to swim at TPY Safra on Sun 22 Dec from 12pm to 1pm. Then gym from 1pm to 2pm. I'm not asking you guys to join me. So don't be mistaken. No I'm not looking for anything. Don't look at me when I'm running on the treadmill or when I'm carrying weights. I just want to exercise. Don't PM me for meet up. Please don't. ;-)

dont let us see you anywhere..... dont!!

lol

Lol whats up with this post? Getting attention? Lols... we try not to then xD

All mostly go TPY? 

Yishun no one ar :X

Think tpy most popular, yishun sometimes also see pple from here go there. And the rest of the gym seems like not many pple go?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Think tpy most popular, yishun sometimes also see pple from here go there. And the rest of the gym seems like not many pple go?!

I like Yishun's ambiance but the location is just a tad off compared to TPY. Of course TPY is more convenient to access imo and have better and more tanning beds! Cruisey level wise i'm not too sure though, never really been into any actions =.="

I like Yishun's ambiance but the location is just a tad off compared to TPY. Of course TPY is more convenient to access imo and have better and more tanning beds! Cruisey level wise i'm not too sure though, never really been into any actions =.="

Yishun not bad in terms of the pool n gym, the only one thing i dun like is the equipment there.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Tomorrow is it 9am-7pm?

Yes - for today, tomorrow & New Year's eve, but closed on New Year's day itself.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Wondering how come the gym is close on new year day? Anyway, i guess the gym shld be less crowded on tmr n new yr eve?!

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Wondering how come the gym is close on new year day? Anyway, i guess the gym shld be less crowded on tmr n new yr eve?!

Well, for your information, the gym was VERY CROWDED on Christmas Eve, so it could be likewise on New Year's Eve...

Well, for your information, the gym was VERY CROWDED on Christmas Eve, so it could be likewise on New Year's Eve...

U mean tpy is very crowded? Haha, if yes i guess tis gym is default crowded on every single day. :P Maybe depends wht time u go, gym shld be crowded from noon to late afternoon, since many pple half day go gym before going out in the evening. If u go abt 1 hr before closing time, gym shld be less crowded.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

U mean tpy is very crowded? Haha, if yes i guess tis gym is default crowded on every single day. :P Maybe depends wht time u go, gym shld be crowded from noon to late afternoon, since many pple half day go gym before going out in the evening. If u go abt 1 hr before closing time, gym shld be less crowded.

Yup, went to the one in TPY, in the afternoon indeed. Guess you are pretty right in your opinion too, haha...

Are we talking about the Energy One gym or the one at at the stadium? 

Yes, Safra E1 gym (this thread is on Safra mah)...   :P

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)