Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

And he always flex at the mirror slowly does his changing... there was once, he could have changed without turning to the front, but he turned around showed me his dick before wearing his shorts... ♡.♡

Slowly wearing his shorts*

Next time when u see him again just seat beside him when he turn over his dick just nice in position ..... u know what to do next. ... lolx :P

And he always flex at the mirror slowly does his changing... there was once, he could have changed without turning to the front, but he turned around showed me his dick before wearing his shorts... ♡.♡

Slowly wearing his shorts*

I think he trying to seduce u?! Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Was in Safra TPY gym in the late afternoon today, didn't know it was so crowded that I had to wait for about 5-10 minutes to get a locker (lockers were available outside, but I prefer those inside).

While waiting, saw quite a number of good lookers/cuties, and even when I was leaving, there were still quite a number, haha...   ;)

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Was in Safra TPY gym in the late afternoon today, didn't it was so crowded that I had too wait for about 5-10 minutes to get a locker (lockers were available outside, but I prefer those inside).

While waiting, saw quite a number of good lookers/cuties, and and even when I was leaving, there were still quite a number, haha... ;)

Tpy gym really so crowded until even on weekday afternoon also have to wait for shower rm locker! Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Totally agree with you on this, it was really unexpected that there wasn't lockers available when I reached, haha...

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Was in Safra TPY gym in the late afternoon today, didn't know it was so crowded that I had to wait for about 5-10 minutes to get a locker (lockers were available outside, but I prefer those inside).

While waiting, saw quite a number of good lookers/cuties, and even when I was leaving, there were still quite a number, haha...   ;)

Haha what time were you there though? Is the gym good o.O?

I was swimming around 2ish

I was there around three plus.

You have not tried the gym before?

It is not bad, for the very least, the machines are all new ones...   ;)

I was there around three plus.

You have not tried the gym before?

It is not bad, for the very least, the machines are all new ones...   ;)

Haha cools :) Cause cost-wise it's cheaper than TF ma =X So was thinking of switching since i don't attend the classes anyways :(

Oh i left about 3ish though~

Dashy, maybe you could try out using "per entry" basis, at least there is no commitment required and you could go anytime (but the price is different for peak and non-peak hours, do check out its website for the actual price) you like. If you like it there, then you could switch over?    :)

Dashy, maybe you could try out using "per entry" basis, at least there is no commitment required and you could go anytime (but the price is different for peak and non-peak hours, do check out its website for the actual price) you like. If you like it there, then you could switch over?     :)

ah thanks alot. That's wad i was planning to do

Haha cools :) Cause cost-wise it's cheaper than TF ma =X So was thinking of switching since i don't attend the classes anyways :(

Oh i left about 3ish though~

I feel tht if u dun go for classes, quite ex to join those TF, FF or california. If u only intend to use weights equipment and free weights, i find safra gym is good enough. Esp if u go to the newer ones like jurong n tpy.

But one thing no gd abt safra gym is, they seems to allow anyone to join as member now, and so it gets really crowded nowadays. Last time when i joined safra gym due to the requirement to be member is open to locals who have completed ns.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Was swimming @ MF around 6 plus. A hunky coach was teaching only 1 lady student. He is hot! Saw him again in the shower. Too bad I'm done. He strip naked outside then walk into the shower. Fucking fit, tan n sexy! Pm me if you are here. You were bathing around 7 pm.

Can always bath 2nd time ma lol you should faster strip nake n walk into his shower room..... lolx

Was cruising in the Tampines Safra just now, went inside sauna room with a quite young and handsome uncle est 30+, had very nice pecs, signalled and eye contact for sometime then he revealed his rock hard cock. Went and sat beside him and he started to rub my cock head, then i rubbed his cock and sucked on his nipple, then he said nvm, and stopped it. Sigh. I wanted to suck on his dick so badly but he left. Nice person though.

do we require to pay for the gym membership at safra? i have the safra member card. do they have a one time entry free for safra member?

fee*

Safra members still have to pay $5.35 during non peak hours (until 5pm for wkdays), and I think $10.35 for peak hours (5pm onwards for wkdays), non safra members will have to pay a higher entry fee than safra members.

.......Inner Peace.......

Hmm, illumaNova, if you do it twice weekly, that would be about 8 times a month - costing $42.80 (off peak price).

Their membership is $32.10 (GST included already) per month, paid quarterly - cheaper leh...?

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)