Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

He would use his feet and try to touch then I will give him the death stare and he will back off haha

I'm a superficial bitch unfortunately :x

Even though I am no where near good looking :(

Edited by zwei

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

Not sure if we are talking about the same person, just recently, I had a similar experience. After working out, I usually like to dip in the jacuzzi, there was just this one guy inside. A couple of minutes later, I thought I felt his fingers touching on my left hand (he sat on my left), and I quickly moved a little away.

Luckily, there was another guy who came over in the nick of time to use the jacuzzi and he stopped his "action" - that was so close, haha... I feel that there shouldn't be any hanky panky in a straight place, after all I was there to relax and not fun, if I wanted fun, I might as well go sauna...

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Haha, hi 5! I do the death stare too when i detect any weirdo slowly making his way closer and closer to me when entire jacuzzi area is so empty. Sometimes just want to have a proper relaxation in the water after workout, don't like to be disturbed. 
You not gd looking meh, so many ppl eyeing on u. haha, flex those biceps. woohoo!

.......Inner Peace.......

Often if I see someone inside the jacuzzi I wld give it a pass, esp if the guy looks "suspicious". Can't stand those guys who purposely sit close to u when the jacuzzi n steamrm is empty.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Yes the ah beng with huge ear piecing and his friend, the hot guy with back tattoo(scripts) and many more but my fave is still that huge guy in his 30s that mistook my towel in the jaccuzi... haha I wanna be his~~ :x

Safra tpy gym seem to hve quite a few guys with nice tattoo. Very attractive when they workout.

Agreed, seems like u can find quite a few tattoo guys at tpy. I like guys with nice tattoo on the back only. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Yes the ah beng with huge ear piecing and his friend, the hot guy with back tattoo(scripts) and many more but my fave is still that huge guy in his 30s that mistook my towel in the jaccuzi... haha I wanna be his~~ :x

is the big earingged ahbeng also PLU??

Alright, the steam room in Safra TPY E1 gym is functioning as of today - for those who are interested to know.

Didn't use it as the jacuzzi was empty when I got there, so I used the jacuzzi instead.    :)

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Actually before that small renovation, the jacuzzi also had times where the temperature of the water was hot-hot-hot!!  ;)

Today's temperature was definitely hotter than those few days right after its renovation.

Last week at tampines gym, a hot bod in blue overall (navy?) slowly remove from top down. Reveal his naked body inside the overall. Then he took his time to put on gym shorts. I was amazed by his hotness.

But this is the second time I seen a guy change into gym shorts without undies. Is this the right way?

tumblr_mp7qimane11r34kt3o1_400.gif

line id: ask with a dp at least

Is there a rule wear gym shorts must wear undies lol.....:P

Haha, whether u wear undies under ur shorts or not i think it is up to personal preference lar. But careful not to '走光' when u exercise. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Last week at tampines gym, a hot bod in blue overall (navy?) slowly remove from top down. Reveal his naked body inside the overall. Then he took his time to put on gym shorts. I was amazed by his hotness.

But this is the second time I seen a guy change into gym shorts without undies. Is this the right way?

That's his working attire, he works nearby

And he always flex at the mirror slowly does his changing... there was once, he could have changed without turning to the front, but he turned around showed me his dick before wearing his shorts... ♡.♡

Slowly wearing his shorts*

Edited by zwei

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)