Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Ytd Sunday @ Punggol jacuzzi 4pm to 6pm busily occupied by eye candies galore - a pair of fit toned twink NSFs twins in white undies and their twink fren with nicely trimmed (or slightly shaved?) pubes and a limp thick 3 incher tool; two in their early 30s with nice cock rings, shaved pubes and nice buff bods who were admiring two early 20s leaned toned frens in briefs - one toned and fair with pinky nipples, the other tall with gorgeous toned and tanned bod;  two buff guys with towels wrapped around torso; few lean fit muscular guys early 20s some tanned, some fair; a tall muscular guy, mid 20s in CK white brief (my, you can be a fine specie of a poster boy for CK briefs!); a very muscular guy (but not overly bulky) mid 20s with big eyes in coloured brief whom I had frequent eye contact at gym area; some uncles with nice toned bods in either briefs or sexy coloured swim trunks, etc. No exaggeration man! However, no action but lots of eye contact exchanges among ourselves...Lol. Woot...felt like i was having an orgy in a gay Babylonian or Roman hot tub ....:whistle::whistle::whistle::twisted::P:P:P

Edited by yuquidam
  • HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)