Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

SAFRA Energyone Toa Payoh

Looking for the guy who left the gym abt 7pm and was talking to the counter staff about the shoe locker.

You were in the jacuzzi talking to this other guy before u left. Though u seem to be just listening to him and not really know him. 

Drop me a message if you are here.

19 June 2017 Monday

3.30-3.45pm

SAFRA MF steamroom

To the lean and muscular mature guy who tried to touch me in the steam room today at about 3.30pm, sorry that I couldn't stay as i needed to rush off for an appointment. And I must say, your well-sculpted body is fucking hot. Your raging hard-on is such a turn on when you unveiled your towel to me. Unfortunately it was an appropriate place to further any advances though I very much wanted to reciprocate. Hope to meet you and settle our unfinished business someday. PM me if you are here.

14 hours ago, Al desserting said:

Haizzz.. eye candies no use for me in the pool...degree too high, cant see a shit in the pool and I dont wear contact lens x.x

Wear those goggles with prescription for nearsightedness? Those stores selling swimming equipments should have them.

I shan't write about my observations today (nothing that interesting anyway since all regulars) but do note uncle Leonard (safra Tamp) does check the steamroom. I almost banged the door into him when I exited, butt naked. Lolol. Luckily he didn't warn me.

47 minutes ago, firefight said:

I shan't write about my observations today (nothing that interesting anyway since all regulars) but do note uncle Leonard (safra Tamp) does check the steamroom. I almost banged the door into him when I exited, butt naked. Lolol. Luckily he didn't warn me.

Maybe he secretly wants to check u out 

8 hours ago, firefight said:

Which uncle Leonard?

1 minute ago, NewBlock92 said:

i always go to the steamroom at tamp, but can't seems to see any actions...

Yea generally not much action for me. Only 3 occasions

- merely chatting with a thin mature chi guy

- sat beside a chub who was fondling himself

- a guy who went in and out and a few occasions removed his towel and readjusted right in front of me

2 minutes ago, JLeanFit said:

Yea generally not much action for me. Only 3 occasions

- merely chatting with a thin mature chi guy

- sat beside a chub who was fondling himself

- a guy who went in and out and a few occasions removed his towel and readjusted right in front of me

so hard to get any action at tamp... haha!

Guest gmale2068
On 21/06/2017 at 4:12 PM, -honey- said:

Havent been to safra tpy gym 4 a while, did sumting happened recently?

cos a new notice "no nudity & towels allow inside e jacuzzi", y ar?

I was there last evening. A man went into the jacuzzi nude was asked to come out of it by the staff who came by and checked periodically. Looks like they are serious with this enforcement. :mellow:

Edited by gmale2068
  • HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)