Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

not only them. some regular gymmers and some are bw members too. very irritating and inconsiderate when they gym.

How u know those irritating n inconsiderate gymmers are bw members?

Actually i find gymmers who like to "hog" certain bench to do different type of weights quite inconsiderate. Eg, i saw one guy use the bench press to do his dumb bells workout. Wondering how come the guy doesnt aware tht he prevent those pple who want to do their bench press workout?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Yes, there are many irritating and inconsiderate gymmers there hogging the machines with their towels while watching TV (wtf??), occupying the machine despite others wanting to use them.

ya man... IMO, if the person is merely taking 1min break in between the sets, I can tolerate... but if he/she is blatantly NOT using and just sat there and watch the blardy TV... damn annoyed!

Yes, there are many irritating and inconsiderate gymmers there hogging the machines with their towels while watching TV (wtf??), occupying the machine despite others wanting to use them.

Correct, dun know how come these pple so insensitive?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

i pay the entry fee, does it include the pool? I nv being to safra gym although i have the safra card with me

Safra membership card allow u to go to swimming pool free, but not free to the gym. U need to pay seperately membership for the gym, but the gym membership allow u to go to gym and swimming pool.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Safra membership card allow u to go to swimming pool free, but not free to the gym. U need to pay seperately membership for the gym, but the gym membership allow u to go to gym and swimming pool.

Thanks! didnt know that I don't need to pay to swim at safra, always visit the public pool ;(

Next time I will go swim there.

Edited by Boro
  • HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)