Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

JUST STRIP NAKED IN LOCKER ROOM AND WALK ALL OVER THE PLACE,

THEN WALK TO SHOWER NAKED,

GO TO STEAM ROOM NAKED,

in tampines every evening,

there is married guy who always does this,

AND NOBODY COMPLAINS......

so what is the big deal if all of us just go naked all over the place?

WANT TO SEE???

SEE ALL YOU WANT,

YOU GOT COCK,

I ALSO HAVE.....

LETS ORGANISE NAKED SAFRA LOCKER SHOWER AND STEAM ROOM EVENT... EVERYDAY!!!!!

Bw members/readers,

Please take caution that SAFRA gyms are public-domain.

Yes, we can ogle/cruise there but please dont create embarrassment to yourself or fellow members.

The TPY gym was fairly crowded when I was there last evening.

With regards to trunks or not, it is your discretion and analysis of the situation.

- just see what others are doing...

yes sir,

i witnessed one guy kenah reported and arrested by police for steamroom advances on straight guy....

so embarassing...!!

Anyone was at Safra TPY gym this afternoon? The jacuzzi was not working right?

Gosh, it is barely a month and now it is spoilt - don't have a chance to use it today...

The steam room, however, is working fine and well. =)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Gosh, it is barely a month and now it is spoilt - don't have a chance to use it today...

too much SPERM CHOKED THE JACUZEE LAH!!

so fast?!?!? but I do find their jacuzzi water temperature a lil too hot. I'm gg tml morning. will see if it's working. :)

so fast?!?!? but I do find their jacuzzi water temperature a lil too hot. I'm gg tml morning. will see if it's working. :)

Do update us if it is working after your visit tomorrow.

Thanks. :)

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Perhaps u need to activate the jacuzzi when it is not used for sometime. Maybe u tot the jacuzzi is not working?

Anyway, finally get to use the tpy steam rm and jacuzzi. Notice tht the tpy gym not only big at the gym area, even the steam rm, shower rm and jacuzzi also quite big and spacious. Esp the steam rm, so spacious inside and the steam is so hot and misty! Nearly got "cooked" if stay inside for too long! And notice some guys went inside the jacuzzi nude, but wonder those hdb blocks opp can see the jacuzzi area clearly or not? Seems like if u enter the jacuzzi nude and step on the steps, looks like very open and pple can see from outside?!

Also notice there is a signboard on the wall at the steam rm/jacuzzi area. There is one rule stated on the use of jacuzzi, user has to be properly attired?! Wonder does it mean tht u are not alloed to go into the jacuzzi nude?

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Perhaps u need to activate the jacuzzi when it is not used for sometime. Maybe u tot the jacuzzi is not working?

..... And notice some guys went inside the jacuzzi nude, but wonder those hdb blocks opp can see the jacuzzi area clearly or not? Seems like if u enter the jacuzzi nude and step on the steps, looks like very open and pple can see from outside?!

Also notice there is a signboard on the wall at the steam rm/jacuzzi area. There is one rule stated on the use of jacuzzi, user has to be properly attired?! Wonder does it mean tht u are not alloed to go into the jacuzzi nude?

Well, I do know that the jacuzzi needs to activate, in fact, I pressed the green button several times (even at different time interval) and still not working.

Yes, I do agree it is very very open. People from the HDB flats might not see too clearly, but once you step up (before entering the jacuzzi) nude, I'm pretty sure those driving by the expressway could see pretty clearly!! :P

As for the attire thing, actually, the old one before the re-development also had a signage to tell people to be properly attired before the use of jacuzzi. However, so long as everyone use the facility with consideration (no fooling around), I am sure all including the straights won't mind nudity. :)

Well, I do know that the jacuzzi needs to activate, in fact, I pressed the green button several times (even at different time interval) and still not working.

I think it's more then just pressing the green button. I rem my first time there, I tried pressing many times and it's not working. and another guy came over and told me that there's an additional step of turning the red knob next to it if the green button doesn't work.

..... there's an additional step of turning the red knob next to it if the green button doesn't work.

Oh, really? I remembered there is a sticker with "do not use" (can't remember the exact words) or so on that red knob, so I didn't try that.

Will take note of this step if I encounter such a problem again.

Thanks. :)

Yes, I do agree it is very very open. People from the HDB flats might not see too clearly, but once you step up (before entering the jacuzzi) nude, I'm pretty sure those driving by the expressway could see pretty clearly!! :P

As for the attire thing, actually, the old one before the re-development also had a signage to tell people to be properly attired before the use of jacuzzi. However, so long as everyone use the facility with consideration (no fooling around), I am sure all including the straights won't mind nudity. :)

So scary ar? Open until when step up to enter or get out from the jazcuzzi, even those driving by the expressway can see??? But from the jacuzzi area, i cld not see the expressway leh?

Actually before i use the jacuzzi, i will observed those guys inside the jacuzzi are nude or not, if there are guys entered the jacuzzi nude then i will also enter nude. Haha. If there are no pple enter nude, then i wld give the jacuzzi a miss.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

So scary ar? Open until when step up to enter or get out from the jazcuzzi, even those driving by the expressway can see??? But from the jacuzzi area, i cld not see the expressway leh?

Actually before i use the jacuzzi, i will observed those guys inside the jacuzzi are nude or not, if there are guys entered the jacuzzi nude then i will also enter nude. Haha. If there are no pple enter nude, then i wld give the jacuzzi a miss.

Hmm, why don't you step up with your towel still on, then looked towards the expressway, you will know how it is like? :P

Same here, I would observe and follow so that it won't seem too out of place. :)

Hmm, why don't you step up with your towel still on, then looked towards the expressway, you will know how it is like? :P

Same here, I would observe and follow so that it won't seem too out of place. :)

I feel tht i am more concern when i see those HDB blks opp, seems like they can see clearly wht is going on at the jacuzzi area! Haha, maybe i wld try the next time, see how near he expressway is?! But the wall at the jacuzzi cannot block meh?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

..... But the wall at the jacuzzi cannot block meh?

Well, if you remove towel before stepping in, then there is a concern.

But once you are inside the jacuzzi, of course those from all opposite sides can't see you.

The best scenario would be - remove the towel only when you step inside the jacuzzi?

Edited by sphere

Well, if you remove towel before stepping in, then there is a concern.

But once you are inside the jacuzzi, of course those from all opposite sides can't see you.

The best scenario would be - remove the towel only when you step inside the jacuzzi?

In order not to wet the whole towel, i wld stand by the side of the jacuzzi and remove towel and then step into the jacuzzi. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

In order not to wet the whole towel, i wld stand by the side of the jacuzzi and remove towel and then step into the jacuzzi. :P

Haha, I knew you said that. I would use the first towel (after gym exercise, which is usually still quite dry) and when it is wet, I still have the second towel to shower later. I think that should be ok, isn't it? Just a suggestion. :)

Haha, I knew you said that. I would use the first towel (after gym exercise, which is usually still quite dry) and when it is wet, I still have the second towel to shower later. I think that should be ok, isn't it? Just a suggestion. :)

Haha, i know we have 2 towels. But if i go to jacuzzi first then steam bath, then i wld be having a dripping wet towel on my waist. :P But i think next time i wld go inside the jacuzzi with towel and then take off inside. Cos seems like the area is so "open"! Dun want wait got stomp or wht also dun know.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

..... Dun want wait got stomp or wht also dun know.

Haha, you are so right, that word is constantly on my mind, and I would think first before doing anything "foolish". :P

Just go in nude lah, no big deal. The hot water from the jacuzzi will spoil your trunks, and wearing your soiled towel or sweat-soaked shorts into the water isn't very hygienic. Best to shower first then just go in nude. Anyway, once you're seated inside, no one can see anything. Whoever is seated inside will get a lucky one-second glimpse and that's it. If afraid people outside are stalking with powerful zoom lenses, then go in with your back to the open-window lor.

The window panels above tamp safra gym act as good reflection to see your next door cubicle neighbour. To the guy who jerked off and came beside my cubicle this evening just now: nice hot bod you have... Your cum flowed past my cubicle

Haha, never thought tht the window panels above at the tamp safra gym shower rm can allow me to see my next door cubicle neighbour?!

I thinking how many guys regardless whether he is gay or str8, will jerk off while they are showering in gym?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Just go in nude lah, no big deal. The hot water from the jacuzzi will spoil your trunks, and wearing your soiled towel or sweat-soaked shorts into the water isn't very hygienic. Best to shower first then just go in nude. Anyway, once you're seated inside, no one can see anything. Whoever is seated inside will get a lucky one-second glimpse and that's it. If afraid people outside are stalking with powerful zoom lenses, then go in with your back to the open-window lor.

If the guy wearing soiled towel or sweat soaked shorts into the jacuzzi, i find very inconsiderate. Anyway, i agree with u, just go in nude, no big deal.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I used the jacuzzi today since there was no one using it.

I stepped in with towel pulled up (like square trunks) and sat on the edge (back facing the expressway) first before removing it and dipped in.

I placed the towel by the side, as I sat furthest from the steam room. The towel was just slightly wet when I left.

The temperature was rather hot inside the jacuzzi. There were 2 others who used the jacuzzi when I was there, both went in with the towel, but the second guy took off the towel later after he was already inside.

Today noon, two guys secretly went into the same shower cubicle of Tpy Safra pool for a long time. sure fxxking. I happen to be going for shower and had a glimpse.

Regarding going nude in jaccuzi, my friend kana groin skin infection and cock skin infection after getting into jaccuzi naked. The doctor said infected users who have std, groin skin disease, penis discharge contaminated water and infected him. tell your friends all to protect their cocks. go in nude is fun, but never know any diseased users (skin disease, std, penis discharge) before that.

Today noon, two guys secretly went into the same shower cubicle of Tpy Safra pool for a long time. sure fxxking. I happen to be going for shower and had a glimpse.

Regarding going nude in jaccuzi, my friend kana groin skin infection and cock skin infection after getting into jaccuzi naked. The doctor said infected users who have std, groin skin disease, penis discharge contaminated water and infected him. tell your friends all to protect their cocks. go in nude is fun, but never know any diseased users (skin disease, std, penis discharge) before that.

If the water is really contaminated, even u go in wearing trunks wld not get infested? Only go in nude will get infested?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

If the water is really contaminated, even u go in wearing trunks wld not get infested? Only go in nude will get infested?

In fact, if jaccuzi water is contaminated, best to avoid it. Doctor said indoor jaccuzi hardly not contaminated because some guys go in nude. It's fun yes. But sure have guys with anus infection, cock infection, std, etc, contaminating the water. If u wear trunks, at least got a layer of protection, preventing the virus bacteria from coming into direct contact with your cock, balls, anus.

In fact, if jaccuzi water is contaminated, best to avoid it. Doctor said indoor jaccuzi hardly not contaminated because some guys go in nude. It's fun yes. But sure have guys with anus infection, cock infection, std, etc, contaminating the water. If u wear trunks, at least got a layer of protection, preventing the virus bacteria from coming into direct contact with your cock, balls, anus.

How can that thin layer of fabric protect? Don't understand your doctor's logic.

Better don't go swimming pool too...

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)