Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 7

Guest Patrica Mob

I have to agreed with MOb, if you find a masseurs no good just move on to someone and then someone till you find them good and rotation among those good ones because somethings sticking to one can be boring too.

BTW, Banyan Tree massage is overhype too. I have tried afew of their locations, nothing impressive. Even spa botannica(sentosa) is normal only. It is quite common for masseurs to associate with their past employer to help market themselves but that doesn't mean they are good or vice versa. We have to try them to see if it is to our liking. What I can't stand is some would go to the extend of promoting until it is too outrageous i.e heavenly touch or fly to certain location to perform massage.etc Perhaps a more downtoearth promote will help.

Whether you go to A or B masseur, massage is very personal. My aunty goes for massage at a 6star hotel and come back complain to me, but when she goes to people's park for massage, she seems to like it there and make regular trips and started buying packages from them. Another of my aunty goes to people's park for massage and complain to me that its no good la, this and that.So you see, massage is very personal. Whether you like it or you don't. If you don't like it, just move on.

Guest Patrica Mob

oh yes i belive you are refering to that one fly a thousand miles to Seoul to massage for client right? haha.. isnt that very exagerate! very Gross! cant imagine people can tell lie and never feel shame huh? really that masseur so notorious and became a laughing stock! :lol:

David gan is my hairstylist and he travels to overseas to style and cut hair for so many people, like gong li, chiang zi yi and many others, R u saying that he lies? :rolleyes:

Guest man man

David gan is my hairstylist and he travels to overseas to style and cut hair for so many people, like gong li, chiang zi yi and many others, R u saying that he lies? :rolleyes:

that's because it's published, silly patricia. so the whole world knows lah.

if it's not, who knows? will u believe your neighbour's hairstylist cut for Takeshiro?? for Jay Chou??

so the simple answer is, show in pictures & publication that u've been there, done that. if not, dont bull sh**

i agree that some massuers r boastful abt their stints like they worked in banyan tree, sentosa, blah blah.. no big deallah.. who knows, maybe they r lousy so got kicked out. ha ha

just joking.... no serious

Guest guest

Don't know leh.. so many people starts to promote chinatown massage shops and who who...Don't know true or not...last time I tried kena con..Now don't really believe in good massage from chinatown..maybe foot reflex at people's park still OK. Massage, I don't think so.

Guest kiong

Don't know leh.. so many people starts to promote chinatown massage shops and who who...Don't know true or not...last time I tried kena con..Now don't really believe in good massage from chinatown..maybe foot reflex at people's park still OK. Massage, I don't think so.

anypne tried Hann of AMK? How is he? what type he gives?

Guest guest

anypne tried Hann of AMK? How is he? what type he gives?

Although he is physically challenged, he is doing a good job. Although the surrounding is not spa like but it is OK. When you visit him just don't be critical about ambience but just enjoy his massage.

Guest jerk me off

Anyone tried leo?

Chinese male masseur ( 25yo/170/55/w28/flexi ) provides swedish shiatsu whole body moisturizing massage. FREE Manhood massage after body mssage to release your tension & stress. Location is Home-based in Tampines (near Temasek Poly), privacy assured & with shower facility & massage bed. in-hse $50/hr, outcall $90/hr. Operating Hours : 9am-11pm daily. For appt call: Leo - 93839033. This is a male to male service.