Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 7

Guest guest

To guest who say it was an extended JO.

It means he did not study properly on manhood therapy.

If massage is painful, would anyone goes there again?

It is not nice to shot one guy down and proposed another, called Jason.

Then it means the person is not objective and are lagging in insight or foresight. Then is dangerous because He could be promoting himself and mimic as guest.. Jason is guest who speak in 3rd person.

I had also mention other massage place. Therefore, is a apple to apple comparsion, from my point of view.

Sadly, some folks choose to quote a part of my view like some church believer ( See CHC probe forum in BW )

As for E, I mention that he is a professional. Period. Up

to the rest of the brothers here to think and interpret.

Is rude of me to I insult other people intelligent level by spoon feeding them, I guess I had insult Guest's mental capacity by explaining my view. For that, I apologies.

Cold down seawind, I have been to alot of AMK and bedok masseurs alredi. My friend told me redhill got one not too bad and I haven't tried this Jason guy so just asking for your opinion mah. Since u stay in Redhill, he is in your neighbourhood. I tot since u run all the way the AMK to try E, maybe u already tried J. If u didn't try just tell me didn't try la. Don't have to get so work up!

I tried manhood massage before by a malay and a chinese guy before and was painful so I goodwill tell you my experience. Like tat u also upset. You don't believe ask around the BWers their experience lor.

You r customer, i am customer so i just want to exchange some input. LIke that also upset. I also never say Jason is good why jump to conclusion so fast that I am jason??? Nowadays, Ho sim bo ho po. Send u 3 lines u send my so many lines somemore so unkind. I didn't even step on your tail. I felt so hurt now. Case close

To Guest: read my whole reply carefully lah.

Must I explain the double meaning inside there?

Ya, I stay in Redhill for over 30 years since I was born.

In other words, peole who stay there also know me. Would I shit in my own backyard and roll in it?

U ask, why AMK. Does it occur to u, I may be working around there?

Need to look at things from other angle.

Secondly, does it occur or seen by the brothers here, have I mention Jason of Redhill in my review? Since I didn't mention, what does it means?

Thirdly, does it seen like I am insulting u personally?

Must I explain to u the double meaning?

Lastly, didn't I send my apologies if u felt insulted?

Need to look deep ya. Exposing your weakness of understanding is a no go on the forum.

If u have sign in not as a guest but as a member, and pm me. Then we could exchange intelligent conversation.

And not bitchy exchange like this.

Again: I apologies if u felt insulted for ur understanding to intelligent people. ( look, I didn't say I am one , if u read carefully, then again is a double meaning ). :-)

Guest massagee

Guest, I think it is Jansen your referring to in Bukit Merah. in my opinion he is Ok ( nothing fantastic but strong pressure though) although I feel his massage room should be neater. He is currently working full time in Holland V so don't really do massage anymore.

Seawind, don't you think you are overreacting? You just joined BW as member starts to give field report and your report is just like another ardent fan of E singing praises about him. It is good enough no one pass judgement on you. Why do you have to be so edgy when another bwer just ask you a simple question. Just answer straight to the point. Yes/No. Your replies were so defensive and bitchy and unfriendly amount to guilty feeling..

Even I reading it cannot tarhan.

Guest double meaning

Your reply got so many double meanings?? but i cannot grasp it leh... must be your england too powderful.... (sarcasm fully intended, no double meaning)

Again: I apologies if u felt insulted for ur understanding to intelligent people. ( look, I didn't say I am one , if u read carefully, then again is a double meaning ). :-)

Sadly, some folks choose to quote a part of my view like some church believer ( See CHC probe forum in BW )

I m not surprised that people will quote your views, which can be rather... unusual (underlining meaning no.1)

And when you 'apologize', it is also pretty... unique (underlining meaning no.2) and almost felt like there isn't an apology at all, may as well, save the trouble.

Most buay tahan part: your comments are also rather discriminatory. Leave the church out of your nonsense.

Don't try to be too clever. If you have something to say, just say it w balls! All these 'double meanings' aren't working out too well for you.

Guest Guest

I agreed with Eragon, double meaning & massagee, there no need to slam a fellow bwer and questioned his intelligence without even knowing him personally. For what you know, he is smarter than you??? Do give people a break. It was innocent request. Yet you make a mountain out of a molehill. So I went back to read your posting again. You said and I quote

Quote from Seawood" I had also mention other massage place. Therefore, is a apple to apple comparsion, from my point of view."

If you read your posting carefully, you talk about Manhood massage at E, head massage at East Culture, Water spa normal massage. This is not apple to apple comparison. Your so called full report is so brief (with the exception of E in which at the end of the posting you purposely mention Ethane - i believed you do it on purpose because i can tell you were dying to let us know he is Ethane otherwise why bother to go thru such extend to use E and finally wrote Ethane). Anyway, he is promoting seaweed body wrap so your nickname "seaweed" means idolising him???? So you see, others can also dig deeper and pass some uncalled remarks about your posting too.

You also said you stay in Redhill for abt 30 years. FYI redhill/bukit merah has gone thru' so many changes and the place Jason is staying is barely 10 years plus (new HDB development). How could it be possible you stay around the area for 30 years. Ok granted you stay there 30 years. If your going for a genuine massage, why is there to be afraid of ( what do you mean by don't shit in your backyard). You mean going to massage is so embarrassing? If so what is the different being caught by your fellow colleagues in AMK since you did imply the fact that you are working in AMK! Many of us do frequent many masseurs around singapore so it is not surprise if someone asked you for another masseur and if you haven't gone before just simply say "No" fullstop. Why bitch so much and even accuse people of being Jason??? And please don't bother to apologise if you are not sincere at all. Still dare to as people to sign in and PM for intelligent conversation some more. So only intelligent people can talk to you isn't it?

Please don't try to insult others intelligence by trying to apologise or giving double meaning because we don't appreciate that. I read thru' most of your past postings. Sad to say most are either sarcastic or trying to act smart. Is it part of your need to let the whole world know you are smarter than the rest? or is it a form of inferiority complex.

If you think you are so smart ( i assumed since you questioned other's intelligence) then be bold enough to should your credentials on the forum and if you are 1st class honours from NUS or former US or Harvard then I admit you are very smart. Otherwise, please respect others so that they can respect you too.

Next time if you wanted to provide good field reports, you are welcome but please do a genuine good one. We will all appreciate your efforts. If not, then, please don't. Many of us are going around singapore and can give good review. Short of one will not "die". This is my longest msg and I apologised but I felt the need to "release" abit. I know you might response but I won't. Let's other give some good masseurs recommendation here.

Guest flowers

why argue over ethan? why dont we read field report about him in previous postings?? ethan will be very sad that you quarrell

Guest guest

I agreed. As customers let's not argue over masseurs. They might be laughing at us now. Anyway, Ethan is quite famous looking at his thread, he has customers in Thailand and KOrea and frequent there. Short ofone of us shouldn't be missed la. I don't think he will welcome those picky customers except his loyal follwers. So let's move onto another discussion.

Guest Bull-Shit

I agreed. As customers let's not argue over masseurs. They might be laughing at us now. Anyway, Ethan is quite famous looking at his thread, he has customers in Thailand and KOrea and frequent there.

Dont Bull shit, do you know E also got client from outer space also! Moon & Stars !

Guest guest

Hahaha, that is a bit farfetch la. I am going to read about past posting and see how it goes. Apparently he does have good supporters though. So might not be that bad la.

Guest masage

Guest, I think it is Jansen your referring to in Bukit Merah. in my opinion he is Ok ( nothing fantastic but strong pressure though) although I feel his massage room should be neater. He is currently working full time in Holland V so don't really do massage anymore.

Jasen quitted his fulltime at Holland V. He is now back fulltime home-based massage.

Guest Flowers

No wonder sudden intro abt Jason redhill. I tried him before. Kind of attitude problem.

I read in BW here that he tends to boast n too chatty. No peace. Skills ok. True?

Guest guest

Oh, I was the one asking about him because I stay nearby. After reading some field reports, I think i have decided to give him a miss.

Guest Taro

i once was massaged by this older man. looks not there but skills was alright. well, i think, i rather have the skills than looks since most good-lookers wil never end up seriously doing masssage. they dont need to.

they'll be "bao" so quickly. :P

No wonder sudden intro abt Jason redhill. I tried him before. Kind of attitude problem.

I read in BW here that he tends to boast n too chatty. No peace. Skills ok. True?

I have tried Jasen for quite a few times.

Honestly, I find his skills not too bad...

Cos I have really bad shoulders problem n he would usually spend more time on them and he did help to loosen them quite a bit.

As for attitute, I find him kinda humble n not chatty at all... hmm... maybe we are talking about different pple...

Guest guest

i once was massaged by this older man. looks not there but skills was alright. well, i think, i rather have the skills than looks since most good-lookers wil never end up seriously doing masssage. they dont need to.

they'll be "bao" so quickly. :P

Taro, not necessary true for all masseurs la. Those matured masseurs don't have people to "bao" because not in prime liao. But there are some matured masseurs that are quite well off themselves and doing it as a past time or interest, so don't need to be "bao". Those are the one that will give good massage. most that provide stats..etc will not be in for massage also.

Guest who-lah

Those matured masseurs don't have people to "bao" because not in prime liao.

But there are some matured masseurs that are quite well off themselves and doing it as a past time or interest, Those are the one that will give good massage.

for example, name a few from your experience? to share with us here! thkq

Guest Guest

tried him few moon back, massage is still soft, skill still lousy and not up to standard for a $60 per hour. not worth.

Guest guest 1

Go to part 1, you can find him there.

Naomi, I was replying to to Who la's msg about who are the matured masseurs that are well off. I suggested Eddie. I am not asking for his skills. I tried before not bad, nice place too.

Guest guest

Has anyone got a "surprise" happy ending from a joint that you never thought offered Happy endings? Care to share...in singapore or overseas?

Certain good things are not to be shared. You have to find out yourself.

Guest sushibomb

Has anyone got a "surprise" happy ending from a joint that you never thought offered Happy endings? Care to share...in singapore or overseas?

Another happy end seeker here.

You should go to sauna or gaylang.

Don't bother innocent masseurs, they are not for your doing dirty things, uncle.

there are many home-based masseurs these days, some charging for as much as those in commercial establishments, and i have nothing against that, as long as there is good value for money. my purpose of writing a review today for this masseur, collin, is precisely to provide some form of a guide for those of you in seek of a good massage, but at the same time, want to make sure your dollar is well invested.

so here you go:

collin lives in buangkok, slightly up from AMK avenue 5. the flat is relatively new, and there is a multi-storey carpark beneath it, therefore it provides great convenience for motorists.

when i first entered collin's flat, i was substantially impressed. it was relatively well furnished and spacious, and more importantly, he lives alone and devotes the master bedroom for his massage business. first, collin sat me down at the dining table, and went through a health questionaire with me. in his sports singlet and shorts, he looks like a lean runner, his looks refined, and he speaks good English.

we went through the questionaire, i could tell he takes his job seriously. i found this prelude to the massage very useful (he dispenses health tips) and professional (i have some health problems which i found essential to highlight to him), but more so, it became an effective ice breaker for us as we eased into a short chat.

inside the massage room, i was bowled over by its spaciousness. it was nicely platformed, there was a proper massage bed and attached bathroom (clean and stocked with essential toiletries); the room was also nicely scented and with music and ambiant lighting.

as it was aroma oil massage, he covered me up well, and towels were odourless and felt clean. collin is definitely an experienced masseur. i wouldn't say that he provided me the best massage i have had, but he has good strength, consistent routines, sensitive fingers (to acupoints and physical anomalies) and a soothing touch. i enjoyed it back to front, although collin is still a tad of my full marks, and i am still not sure why. anyway, massage is such a subjective pleasure, different strokes for different folks literally.

collin chats with me appropriately throughout the massage, and yet also knows when to concentrate on his craft. i slept intermittently, a sign of good massage.

overall the ratings the as follows (out of *****):

skills ****

home environment ****

personality ****

value for money **** ($70 for slightly past an hour is a steal)

Sounds really good. Do you have his contact?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest massage

Sounds really good. Do you have his contact?

Lazy boy, here is colins's contact 96368702. Besides being good in his skills, he doesn't call me at all unlike other masseurs once you visit them once, they will keep calling you to remind you to come back or if there is special promo blahblah.. so he is not hard selling his services which is good.

By the way, don't ask him for manhood or prostrate massage because i asked and kena left right centre from him. Initially I tot he was arrogant but later I realised he is quite a nice guy to talk too but massage is very personal too. He may not be your cup of tea.

Guest man handler

colin's place is what i think home based massage parlour should be for people who dont mind no extra). not those that asks high prices but provide makeshift bed on floor or use his sleeping mattress with room so unitdy & smelling.

some home based still will select & screen calls to determine who pay tips more.

i wonder y should one pay for his living expenses if he's not even into giving better environment. oftentimes, these easy set-ups will move on with other things & not care a bit whether massage is done properly. agree?

Guest guest

colin's place is what i think home based massage parlour should be for people who dont mind no extra). not those that asks high prices but provide makeshift bed on floor or use his sleeping mattress with room so unitdy & smelling.

some home based still will select & screen calls to determine who pay tips more.

i wonder y should one pay for his living expenses if he's not even into giving better environment. oftentimes, these easy set-ups will move on with other things & not care a bit whether massage is done properly. agree?

I have to agree with you. Not many people will be willing to convert the masterbed room into a massage room. Also he can remember what he has done for you in your previous visit plus through out the massage there wasn't any rush at all and no hard selling like some masseurs and we can still chat after the treatment. So I think although his is not cheap compared to the rest, it is worth it for a good full hour of massage and learn some health related stuff from him. I always go for his sports/deep tissue massage and not swedish so I can't comment on the swedish portion. BTW i found out that he was the trainer for sports massage in the after8concept.

I agreed. As customers let's not argue over masseurs. They might be laughing at us now. Anyway, Ethan is quite famous looking at his thread, he has customers in Thailand and KOrea and frequent there. Short ofone of us shouldn't be missed la. I don't think he will welcome those picky customers except his loyal follwers. So let's move onto another discussion.

Yes, how do you know he has frequent customers from Korea and Thailand? If that's what he tells you, I would advise you to take it with a pinch of salt. He told me he used to work at Banyan Tree but I've tried his massage. Banyan Tree masseurs have a certain style and touch. His is nowhere close to that heavenly touch. So it made me wonder.

Guest Mcity

Any can help .... any know the Pearl Center ( Weng Kong ) Masseur ( Kelvin ) contact no ....

I last went to Kelvin massage, I asked him if he did not do suits the services, Kelvin said services did not do suits. Gave a lesson to meal. . . . But I think he's massage really serious, well . I like him to give me to do body massage, after my body felt very comfortable. . . . But I lost her contact number. . . Is there any contact numbers for his phone. . . Help help ~ ~ ~!

But I lost Kelvin contact number. . . Is there any contact numbers for his phone. . . Help help ~ ~ ~!

Tomorrow is looking for Kelvin do body massage ....

Mcity here ....[/font]

Guest Guest

Dear Mcity, the whole Singapore will stop to help you look for your favorite masseur KELVIN contact number. Happy?

PS: your font size is still not big enough to catch people's attention.

another self advertising trick ?? :swear: :swear: :swear:

Guest Bryan Wong

Any can help .... any know the Pearl Center ( Weng Kong ) Masseur ( Kelvin ) contact no ....

I last went to Kelvin massage, I asked him if he did not do suits the services, Kelvin said services did not do suits. Gave a lesson to meal. . . . But I think he's massage really serious, well . I like him to give me to do body massage, after my body felt very comfortable. . . . But I lost her contact number. . . Is there any contact numbers for his phone. . . Help help ~ ~ ~!

But I lost Kelvin contact number. . . Is there any contact numbers for his phone. . . Help help ~ ~ ~!

Tomorrow is looking for Kelvin do body massage ....

Mcity here ....[/font]

Oh my god..Your ENGLISH is so Rotten. R you trying to self advertise here..

Guest Patrica Mob

Yes, how do you know he has frequent customers from Korea and Thailand? If that's what he tells you, I would advise you to take it with a pinch of salt. He told me he used to work at Banyan Tree but I've tried his massage. Banyan Tree masseurs have a certain style and touch. His is nowhere close to that heavenly touch. So it made me wonder.

Aiya if you don't like the massage, then just move on lor. Pehaps you can try Hann, maybe his massage styles will impress you. :rolleyes:

Guest guest

I have tried Charles... He is matured fit looking messuer at Alleviate Chinatown.... Very unique massage skills very different from others I have tried... Try and him and let us know of your review... Very cheap price too for the body massage...

Guest guest

Aiya if you don't like the massage, then just move on lor. Pehaps you can try Hann, maybe his massage styles will impress you. :rolleyes:

I have to agreed with MOb, if you find a masseurs no good just move on to someone and then someone till you find them good and rotation among those good ones because somethings sticking to one can be boring too.

BTW, Banyan Tree massage is overhype too. I have tried afew of their locations, nothing impressive. Even spa botannica(sentosa) is normal only. It is quite common for masseurs to associate with their past employer to help market themselves but that doesn't mean they are good or vice versa. We have to try them to see if it is to our liking. What I can't stand is some would go to the extend of promoting until it is too outrageous i.e heavenly touch or fly to certain location to perform massage.etc Perhaps a more downtoearth promote will help.

Guest Patrica Mob

Aiya dun need to be so angry lor. This is just a small matter. I had also heard of some masseurs in singapore do travel to oversea to massage their clients. This is very common la. :rolleyes:

Guest eaten-already

Aiya dun need to be so angry lor. This is just a small matter. I had also heard of some masseurs in singapore do travel to oversea to massage their clients. This is very common la. :rolleyes:

oh yes i belive you are refering to that one fly a thousand miles to Seoul to massage for client right? haha.. isnt that very exagerate! very Gross! cant imagine people can tell lie and never feel shame huh? really that masseur so notorious and became a laughing stock! :lol: