Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

None of them fit into any of the categories

Somehow I think the massage skills are above average if compared to those hanky panky BB Boy, FC, Fresh, Sempurna Avenue etc. 

Bbboy person in charge of Whatsapp just doesn't understand English. How do those who said can tell them what we wanted communicate with them?

Guest Oscar
1 hour ago, Guest Aaa said:

Bbboy person in charge of Whatsapp just doesn't understand English. How do those who said can tell them what we wanted communicate with them?

I don't understand your message too. Your writing of English is poor as them! 

1 hour ago, Guest Sam said:

Which masseur in Kursani do you think i) looks best, ii) is fittest, iii) has best massage skills? (Can be different person in each category)

You can try L4 from FC massage. Not as good as Daniel (Freelance now) but fits your criteria and more decent massage compared to the Jap masseur. Sensual part definitely the Jap masseur nails it.

Just went to sempurna, tried a thai guy named win. Older, maybe in late 30s, have a bit of tummy but nice chest. The massage skills is definitely very good. He provide extra as well but only light stuff for me. Only work in sempurna for 2 month now and he said he used to work in tawan long time ago. Definitely pass his prime though but the massage skills is really great. 

Edited by Sudu

Guest Curious
1 hour ago, Sudu said:

Just went to sempurna, tried a thai guy named win. Older, maybe in late 30s, have a bit of tummy but nice chest. The massage skills is definitely very good. He provide extra as well but only light stuff for me. Only work in sempurna for 2 month now and he said he used to work in tawan long time ago. Definitely pass his prime though but the massage skills is really great. 

Hi. Mind sharing some info on the rates at Sempurna? Never been there before, so would appreciate the info. Thanks :-)

Guest Kul_mly
1 hour ago, Sudu said:

Yup he really good if u into real Thai massage. Tried him before n if u r into matured guy definitely good choice but still plenty hunky masseur if u more into satisfying ur lust . Lol 

Just now, Guest Kul_mly said:

Yup he really good if u into real Thai massage. Tried him before n if u r into matured guy definitely good choice but still plenty hunky masseur if u more into satisfying ur lust . Lol 

so how much you tipped him for hj?

53 minutes ago, Guest Kul_mly said:

Who else is good there? The hunky kind I mean :)

Guest Kul_mly
53 minutes ago, Rghazi said:

so how much you tipped him for hj?

Just tip him decent amount as it may vary depending on the time n ur luck. U may get good bargain if u come after 11pm 

Guest Kul_mly
6 minutes ago, Swimr said:

Who else is good there? The hunky kind I mean :)

U have photo album to flip thru but u better ask them based on ur preference. My recent one young chap name ricki if I'm not mistaken not muscular but quite notti keep on offering me extra coz he said he like my bubble ass. Perhaps he just tease  to get extra money lol

Guest FC massage
4 hours ago, trx86 said:

You can try L4 from FC massage. Not as good as Daniel (Freelance now) but fits your criteria and more decent massage compared to the Jap masseur. Sensual part definitely the Jap masseur nails it.

L4 fr FC massage Taman Connaught is local Chinese which he will charge MYR100 for anal sex with where he is a Top

3 hours ago, Sudu said:

Big tummy or average? Is he good looking?

28 minutes ago, Guest FC massage said:

L4 fr FC massage Taman Connaught is local Chinese which he will charge MYR100 for anal sex with where he is a Top

He told me he is vers and was willing to bottom for me

53 minutes ago, Guest Kul_mly said:

U have photo album to flip thru but u better ask them based on ur preference. My recent one young chap name ricki if I'm not mistaken not muscular but quite notti keep on offering me extra coz he said he like my bubble ass. Perhaps he just tease  to get extra money lol

Do they have website or must go there to check?

14 hours ago, aaronterry said:

Big tummy or average? Is he good looking?

Not big, just some tummy on the sides. Id say his look is above average for his age. Broad shoulder and chest. 

Guest wee wee
27 minutes ago, Rghazi said:

Just for yr info, Borneo has increased the price from RM60 to RM70 per hr.

From this forum, I get to know that Sempurna boys ask for RM50 for hj. This is too much. But in Borneo, this is free.

any nice massuer recommeded with HJ?

8 hours ago, Zidian2015 said:

saw this post couple times now, n i was always tempted to try. 

just wondering if anyone tried this guy before? how was his service? thanks! 

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/6126865313.html

Never try this guys but i dont believe this is fake, coz nobody is that stupid to use this pic for a fake pic.... come on. Stop saying every craiglists post is fake without any story to back it up.

this guest guest guy is probably a mb as well so he'll just say all ads that is not him fake. 

Edited by Sudu

Guest Oscar
1 hour ago, Rghazi said:

Just for yr info, Borneo has increased the price from RM60 to RM70 per hr.

From this forum, I get to know that Sempurna boys ask for RM50 for hj. This is too much. But in Borneo, this is free.

Thanks! Appreciate!

Guest Kul_mly
33 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Never try this guys but i dont believe this is fake, coz nobody is that stupid to use this pic for a fake pic.... come on. Stop saying every craiglists post is fake without any story to back it up.

this guest guest guy is probably a mb as well so he'll just say all ads that is not him fake. 

Agreed. Most of them are legit so based on my personal experiences although the photos wonderfully photoshop but their r real same goes to boy at centre. So go n experience n share it with others. Sharing is caring 

Guest Bicurious guy

Hi all, 

First timer here, wanted to try massage with extra or waxing with extra but not sure where/who to go...

Can any senpai here please guide me?

3 hours ago, Sudu said:

Totally agree.... we all have different taste but I cannot see why people would use these photos if it is not really him.

My experience is: most fake photos are used by Thai boys, Vietnamese boys tends to use photoshop a lot, Indonesian boys like to make their skin lighter and use older photos which they were more muscular.

Sudu, I think Guest Guest followed your style - one word reply "Fake" but yours is reliable, his can be ignored :)

2 hours ago, Guest Bicurious guy said:

Hi all, 

First timer here, wanted to try massage with extra or waxing with extra but not sure where/who to go...

Can any senpai here please guide me?

There are many places mentioned in this thread that offer those kind of service. You can go back and read what people posted.

If you need advice, you have to be more specific like the type of guys you like, the location you prefer, is massage more important to you or extra more important to you.

20 minutes ago, maleire said:

Totally agree.... we all have different taste but I cannot see why people would use these photos if it is not really him.

My experience is: most fake photos are used by Thai boys, Vietnamese boys tends to use photoshop a lot, Indonesian boys like to make their skin lighter and use older photos which they were more muscular.

Sudu, I think Guest Guest followed your style - one word reply "Fake" but yours is reliable, his can be ignored :)

Maybe guest guest is the fake masseur that use fake pics and now seeking revenge because we let people know which one is fake. I only reply one word "fake" on profiles that have been notified fake multiple times here. If the poster bother to read back, they wont need to ask in the first place lol. 

Edited by Sudu

47 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Maybe guest guest is the fake masseur that use fake pics and now seeking revenge because we let people know which one is fake. I only reply one word "fake" on profiles that have been notified fake multiple times here. If the poster bother to read back, they wont need to ask in the first place lol. 

Cannot really blame them, there are so many posts in this thread. I still has not been to Sempurna like you suggested, will go eventually.

1 hour ago, maleire said:

Yes, beware Thai boys on Craigslist.

Guest Mly_kul
29 minutes ago, maleire said:

Cannot really blame them, there are so many posts in this thread. I still has not been to Sempurna like you suggested, will go eventually.

Sempurna among the pioneer n still standing. Most of them can provide good massage n extra at reasonable price but they have limititation in nationality. I would say if my pocket kinda "kering" best option will be sempurna. Never disappointed n less risky compared to mb listed in CL

Guest Mark Areyum

Does anyone knows that bboy or now called aroma man in taman desa... Still massage in nude (the masseur)... And still can do extra service? 

54 minutes ago, Guest Mark Areyum said:

Does anyone knows that bboy or now called aroma man in taman desa... Still massage in nude (the masseur)... And still can do extra service? 

Not in nude anymore . Extra service would be subjected to your agreement with the massage boy. 

Guest Mark Areyum
27 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Not in nude anymore . Extra service would be subjected to your agreement with the massage boy. 

I see... Thank you for the info yea

1 hour ago, Guest Fresh said:

Hi guys, if I go for full service at Fresh, can I fuck the masseur even if he's a top? Do I need to tip them still?

If the masseur is strictly top, he won't let you. Normally you agree with the masseur whether you can top him or how much tips you need to give.

17 minutes ago, Guest midvalley visitor said:

Any spa or massage place can recommend around Midvalley? Visiting today...

Taman Desa is close to Midvalley, there are a few spas there: Fresh, BB Boy, Aroma Man.

There is always Healthland if you want a proper massage without any hanky panky.

1 hour ago, maleire said:

Taman Desa is close to Midvalley, there are a few spas there: Fresh, BB Boy, Aroma Man.

There is always Healthland if you want a proper massage without any hanky panky.

Just curios where is fresh? And how to contact them

8 minutes ago, Sportsext said:

Just curios where is fresh? And how to contact them

Fresh in Taman Desa is same row as Mandi Manda and Aroma Man, you can call them at 016-3866420. Go to their website and choose the masseur you like, Gallery 2 is Taman Desa branch.

Guest Oscar
12 hours ago, Guest Mly_kul said:

Sempurna among the pioneer n still standing. Most of them can provide good massage n extra at reasonable price but they have limititation in nationality. I would say if my pocket kinda "kering" best option will be sempurna. Never disappointed n less risky compared to mb listed in CL

Who you suggest in Sempurna for good massage?

Guest Mack
On 5/1/2017 at 8:35 PM, aaronterry said:

Anyone's try him before?

IMG_0598.PNG

IMG_0599.PNG

Tried his massage last night. It was really good. He's got the skills! My body felt better... The place is nice too. Highly recommended. Will totally come back again soon. 

11 minutes ago, Guest Mack said:

Tried his massage last night. It was really good. He's got the skills! My body felt better... The place is nice too. Highly recommended. Will totally come back again soon. 

is the masseur nude when doing his massage? any happy ending

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.