Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Massage
5 hours ago, Guest Mly_kul said:

He's legit. Bisexual tried him before quite nice n friendly person. One of reg mb wondering around changkat area. But tool kinda average around 5" i guess but he kiss n suck. It depends on chemistry I guess 

He charges MYR250 for full sex service where he is a pure top only. He doesn't provide massage service

29 minutes ago, Guest DAN said:

Hey anoyne wanna go sauna today? Feel like going, wanna accompany?

Which one?

8 minutes ago, Guest Massage said:

Oops anyone?

I went there yesterday. No people there, at most only 4 people.

1 hour ago, BlubluSky said:

Yes they still offer. Rm60 per hour. Not naked no hanky panky

The quality dropped compared to before. The sauna itself only has steam room and sauna. Jacuzzi no more,became mist area.

56 minutes ago, Guest Kl_mly said:

Fake ! Photos r belong to Vietnam model. He staying at Chinatown boutique hotel keep on changing Grindr account. 

Thanks! Maybe the same guy using thai model before. Stupid scammer

Guest Superman
On 2017-5-13 at 11:31 AM, maleire said:

Taman Desa is close to Midvalley, there are a few spas there: Fresh, BB Boy, Aroma Man.

There is always Healthland if you want a proper massage without any hanky panky.

There is a male massuer which I presume gay in Uptown Healthland branch which is ready to give HJ, I returned to him a few times, most of the time he will service me. He gives very good massage as well, strong massage. I didnt ask for HJ but he cannot resist after notice my hard on. I was intially fully clothes but he did remove the pants and my underwear and jerk till I cum. Gentle and sensual.

3 hours ago, Guest Superman said:

There is a male massuer which I presume gay in Uptown Healthland branch which is ready to give HJ, I returned to him a few times, most of the time he will service me. He gives very good massage as well, strong massage. I didnt ask for HJ but he cannot resist after notice my hard on. I was intially fully clothes but he did remove the pants and my underwear and jerk till I cum. Gentle and sensual.

Did you pay extra for that HJ and what is his name?

7 hours ago, Guest Superman said:

Really? Which one? Got his staff number?

49 minutes ago, sean_ryan87 said:

Sentral is now under reno.. all the patrons now flocking over to senses . I hope it is done soon so senses will go back to norm 

So senses is overly crowded these days?

Guest Magnesium

Guys, I am outstation to KL for work, if I would like good massage with sensual touch, which place and masseur will you guys recommend? 

I read some some posts stating purnama or Serai (I tried borneo before) any recommendation on which massuer I should go for? Prefer beefy/toned male that can provide massage with a hint of sensuality (inner thigh etc, no sex necessary, handjob is fine)  thanks in advance for the information sharing! :) 

Guest Magnesium
9 minutes ago, Guest Magnesium said:

Guys, I am outstation to KL for work, if I would like good massage with sensual touch, which place and masseur will you guys recommend? 

I read some some posts stating purnama or Serai (I tried borneo before) any recommendation on which massuer I should go for? Prefer beefy/toned male that can provide massage with a hint of sensuality (inner thigh etc, no sex necessary, handjob is fine)  thanks in advance for the information sharing! :) 

I meant sempurna massage place that have Nepalese masseurs 

2 hours ago, trx86 said:

So senses is overly crowded these days?

3 hours ago, sean_ryan87 said:

Sentral is now under reno.. all the patrons now flocking over to senses . I hope it is done soon so senses will go back to norm 

Thank you. 

May I know how's the patron population in senses like? Eg. Young, mature, race. 

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Went to freshm2m cheras but couldn't locate the unit, level 1&2 is a hotel, so is it at level 3a? Someone help plz.. thanks 

Just go up one level, it is the glass door just across from the hotel, no sign in front, just ring the bell.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.