Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Mly_Kul
1 hour ago, Guest Abe0330 said:

Looks like a model to me 

No lah. He not model just regular Mb from batam. Sextisfaction emmm if u willing to spend premium then he’s the one 

Guest Abe0330
1 hour ago, Guest Mly_Kul said:

No lah. He not model just regular Mb from batam. Sextisfaction emmm if u willing to spend premium then he’s the one 

Ahh I see

have you tried his service before? How was it? He’s price is ridiculously high 

On 11/19/2017 at 2:03 PM, Guest SugarBoy said:

Hello guys! It’s me again!

I tried Popular from Fresh recently.

He is not as defined as on the pictures but otherwise pretty much the same look-wise. He is quite buff and has nice arms. He was hard even before the massage started and pretty much stayed hard during the first massage part, which lasted probably less than 20 minutes. His back massage was actually nice: strong and effective. And as soon as he reached my ass with his hands he went down and started rimming me. He does that VERY well! We did some foreplay with lots of kissing and oral. He kisses passionately and has a thick cut dick - not super long but thicker than average.

He fucked me in several different positions and man does he fuck hard! He was full of energy!

I couldn’t hold it very long and came while he was fucking me. He kind of faked an orgasm at that point. We kissed some more and he massaged me some more while I played with his dick and got him hard again. He fingered my ass and sucked on my nipples until I came again. He is not very good at fingering though - a bit too rough and doesn’t seem to know which spots to focus on.

We showered together and it was actually quite nice.

He doesn’t seem to speak very much English so we didn’t really talk apart from a few words here and there. He did seem nice however and had a masculine attitude.

If you are a pure bottom who likes to get fucked rough and hard by a guy with a macho feel about him then Popular will be a good choice.

Personally I still prefer Oreo although they are very close in my book. While Oreo doesn’t kiss and his foreplay was limited, he is also gentler and seemed to be more concerned with my pleasure during our session. Oreo is also VERY good at fingering and massaged my prostate so well that I almost came handsfree.

Finally I want to mention again how nice the guy at the front desk is at Fresh Taman Desa. He is so friendly, polite and helpful and really makes me feel at ease. He is the reason I don’t feel like going to the Cheras branch despite the better choice of masseurs.

Whatever u said, this is true. Went to Fresh Tmn Desa last night and i wanted to have Fantasy to serve me but he already have customer with him. So i decided to pick Popular. Almost look-a-like with his pic and he have the strength during his massage. After that i didnt expect that he would rim me, as this is my 1st time of rimming, and yes he did a lots of kissing like he was being hungry for kisssing. 
When come to the drilling part, he is very rough and he will foreplay with you while drilling you in several position. I can feel the pain since he is very rough and those who like it, you might be enjoying it. When came to the end, he continue to massage my head and i love the way he massage me, it feel very comfortable and relaxing during his massage. He is very kind and ask me to shower together, he help me to shower, make me feel that he is my BF.  

Newbie here. Just curious isn’t it a concern to call or text mb and having them knowing your face or contact as well? Guess for people who are still in the closet it is hard? 

6 hours ago, Danzai said:

Whatever u said, this is true. Went to Fresh Tmn Desa last night and i wanted to have Fantasy to serve me but he already have customer with him. So i decided to pick Popular. Almost look-a-like with his pic and he have the strength during his massage. After that i didnt expect that he would rim me, as this is my 1st time of rimming, and yes he did a lots of kissing like he was being hungry for kisssing. 
When come to the drilling part, he is very rough and he will foreplay with you while drilling you in several position. I can feel the pain since he is very rough and those who like it, you might be enjoying it. When came to the end, he continue to massage my head and i love the way he massage me, it feel very comfortable and relaxing during his massage. He is very kind and ask me to shower together, he help me to shower, make me feel that he is my BF.  

how much u pay ?

5 hours ago, Mastiff said:

I was in KL for two nights last week, and managed to squeeze in a few activities based on PM recommendations from BW members.

Arrived on a Wed afternoon, and while I was keen to head to a sauna to meet some locals, I was told that they don't open till past 5pm, and likely to be empty till much later. So what to do? I called Fresh M2M, and requested their most skilled Bottom. Of the guys that were available, I eventually chose AIA. He turned out to be a Vietnamese boy with little spoken English. Not as good as his pic body-wise, but his face was ok lah. Kena charged a steep price of RM$380, compared to inhouse service, but maybe because of my hotel, which was the Shangri-la. AIA's massage was so-so, and he was done in less than 20 mins. On to the fun part. He had rather decent BJ skills, and definitely willing to try many different positions. Since I had a large mirror in the living room, I carried him over to the dining table and fucked him hard and deep in front of our reflections. It was kinda hot to see myself in action, while enjoying the expression on his face at the same time.

Washed up, had a light dinner, and decided to head to MM Sauna. It was 6.45pm when I was ready to go. Since I didn't know KL well, I decided to call Uber. Quite reasonable. It was about S$7 for a 30 minute journey to MM. However, it took the driver a long time to arrive because of the rush hour jam. First driver took 25 minutes, then cancelled after 15 mins while still on the way. Second driver same! In the end, I paid about S$10 for Uber Black, which arrived in 5 mins! So much more worth it.

All the reviews said that MM is very hard to find with no signboard. I guess that this is true, but Uber drops you right at the door step. You just push the solid wooden doors open and you will find yourself in a stylish concrete lobby cum reception area manned by a trans/cross dresser. She's quite nice and polite, but rather strict on the totally naked policy once you enter Level 69 somewhere inside. She hands me a towel and 2 locker keys. MM uses a unique dual lock system for the added security of your personal belongings. Since it's already well past 8pm by this time, I ditch my clothes and rush up the stairs.

The 2nd floor has a steam room and some open windows where quite a lot of people were openly smoking. I had a quick look inside the steam room, but it was really dark and misty, so I couldn't see much after a turn or two. I'm not sure if it's a maze, but I didn't go much further in, although I was very tempted by the sounds of loud sexy groaning coming from deeper inside.

The showers were also located on the 2nd floor, and as a courtesy, I decided to rinse off a little. I was quickly joined in the same cubicle by another guy. Pretty cute in his mid-20s and he helped soap me up, paying alot of attention to my nipples and balls. After rinsing me clean, he proceeded to blow me in the shower area. I let him have his fun for a little while, but as I was curious to see the rest of the place before it closed in the next 2 hours, I stopped him gently after about 10 minutes. He looked a bit disappointed, but was nice about it.

Up another floor to level 3, and it's a cafe with indoor and outdoor seating. On the same level, there's a gym, with a better range of equipment than you find in most hotels. A leam and defined older guy in his late 30s is working out in just a thong. I watch him for a while, enjoying the play of shadows rippling over his fine form, but he is intent on his sets and plainly ignores me. Getting bored, I'm like wtf? Where is everybody? No one else around except for a serving staff.

The bartender notices me looking around like a lost puppy and asks me if it's my first time to MM? I nod my head and he shows me how to get down to another level 2 through a separate staircase. Duh!!! I've been wasting precious minutes for nothing. Ahhh... this is Level 69 where the real action is. It's towels off tonight and quite alot of guys are all standing around nude here.

The crowd in the lit area is mixed. Predominantly Chinese with the ocassional Malay, Eurasian/Indian, and Caucasian chaps lounging around the walls, talking to each other, or just walking in and out. The ones who are there alone seem a little bit shy. Not even willing to make eye contact. Just staring blankly into space. I can smell a trace of smoke, but it's just normal ciggies. Nothing that'd get you stoned.

So I choose to turn right, and it's a dimly lit passage that leads into a  large dark room, not really a maze. More like a hall, divided by grills. Suddenly, in the darkness, everyone becomes brave and I feel hands running across my chest and abs, and people groping and feeling my cock which starts to respond. A couple of bigger muscle guys start roughly probing my ass with their fingers, but I firmly push their hands away. They are persistent, but I don't want to get into a fight in a foreign country so I simply grip hard and apply a very slight wrist lock on one of them. Not enough to hurt, but hard enough to assert authority. They back off peacefully after that with no incident.

A number of smaller and slimmer guys approach tentatively, and I walk into the slight light so that they can see my features, but I still can't see them. I'm sniffed, licked and sucked all over by dunno how many different guys. I use my hands to feel for the smallest one who is shaved smooth all over. I grab him and lead him away from the rest, keeping my fingers intertwined with his. He takes me to a private section, which has rooms with doors. Using his lighter as a souce of light (does everyone in Msia smoke?) he finds the cleanest room possible. There's a switch that turns on a red bulb, and he is beautiful in an "ah beng" kind of way. Nice clear skin, big eyes, stylish dyed hair - but a big ass tattoo covering half his body. He's enthusiastic as hell, dropping to his knees and slurping away.

Why do I like petite, fun sized guys? Haha, maybe it's the feeling of domination over them and their vulnerability as I pin them down. But one thing is for sure. The lighter they are, the more positions I can try, including carrying them while fucking. The ONLY drawback for me is that small guys do have smaller mouths, and his teeth were scraping the heck out of my mushroom head.  As forewarned by many members here, MM provides no condoms or lube, so please bring your own. Anyway, this guy takes me all in like a champ, and he's urging me to go deeper and pump harder and go faster. When I take my time, he resorts to taunting me, but I see that he's fully erect and I grip his dick and jack him off while I'm analing him at the same time. He tries brushing my hands away from his dick, but I'm gleefully masturbating him mercilessly. In less than 5 minutes, he erupts all over and what a load. He must have been saving that all week! He's groaning out in pleasure and frustration, cursing me and my mother. But it's okay, I wanted to try a buffet and he was the appetiser.

So that was the modus operendi for the rest of the night. Go into the dark area, fish a guy out, if he appeals to you take him to a room and fuck his brains out. Some of the guys were quite vocal during sex, and when we opened the cubicle we noticed a few guys crouched at the entrance listening in at the door. They quickly scattered back into the darkness and it was kinda weird.

After a few rounds of this, I eventually chose to shoot my load with the guy I first met in the showers when I first came in. Then I exhaustedly made my way out to the 1st floor once again. There were another set of communal showers there, but it was deserted and I cleaned up good with some Dettol antibacterial soap that I brought with me.

I couldn't get any data signal to order an Uber back home, but one of the nicer guys I met saw my difficulty and offered me a lift back to my hotel. I didn't want to impose, but I had not brought much cash with me, because I didn't want to get robbed and was in a predicament. He offered to take me out for local supper, I was starving but I was too embarrassed because I didn't even have enough cash to buy my own supper. I hope he didn't take my refusal as rejection of any kind, because I really liked his company.

Anyway, I just want to say that Malaysian guys are awesome! Handsome, hunky and hospitable!  

when r u coming again ?

1 hour ago, Guest ERIC said:

I'm passing by KL for tonight and I'm staying at bukit bintang.

Any nearby place with good massage with special service to recommend? 

Bukit bintang area mostly just hj, no full service, u can go to aromann in wisma uoa or purnama spa in farenheit. There are a few freelance who advertised in craigslist and stay in bukit bintang area. 

3 hours ago, Daniel Denielle said:

Just go back use your own hand lo...haha...

Lol if u can afford it, why not. If cannot afford, yeah, that is the cheapest way lol. Or go for those twink or not so handsome, or older mb who charge less since they didnt get much customer. 

1 hour ago, Sudu said:

Bukit bintang area mostly just hj, no full service, u can go to aromann in wisma uoa or purnama spa in farenheit. There are a few freelance who advertised in craigslist and stay in bukit bintang area. 

Thanks Sudu.

If I want full service, where is the nearest? 

9 hours ago, Mastiff said:

I was in KL for two nights last week, and managed to squeeze in a few activities based on PM recommendations from BW members.

Arrived on a Wed afternoon, and while I was keen to head to a sauna to meet some locals, I was told that they don't open till past 5pm, and likely to be empty till much later. So what to do? I called Fresh M2M, and requested their most skilled Bottom. Of the guys that were available, I eventually chose AIA. He turned out to be a Vietnamese boy with little spoken English. Not as good as his pic body-wise, but his face was ok lah. Kena charged a steep price of RM$380, compared to inhouse service, but maybe because of my hotel, which was the Shangri-la. AIA's massage was so-so, and he was done in less than 20 mins. On to the fun part. He had rather decent BJ skills, and definitely willing to try many different positions. Since I had a large mirror in the living room, I carried him over to the dining table and fucked him hard and deep in front of our reflections. It was kinda hot to see myself in action, while enjoying the expression on his face at the same time.

Washed up, had a light dinner, and decided to head to MM Sauna. It was 6.45pm when I was ready to go. Since I didn't know KL well, I decided to call Uber. Quite reasonable. It was about S$7 for a 30 minute journey to MM. However, it took the driver a long time to arrive because of the rush hour jam. First driver took 25 minutes, then cancelled after 15 mins while still on the way. Second driver same! In the end, I paid about S$10 for Uber Black, which arrived in 5 mins! So much more worth it.

All the reviews said that MM is very hard to find with no signboard. I guess that this is true, but Uber drops you right at the door step. You just push the solid wooden doors open and you will find yourself in a stylish concrete lobby cum reception area manned by a trans/cross dresser. She's quite nice and polite, but rather strict on the totally naked policy once you enter Level 69 somewhere inside. She hands me a towel and 2 locker keys. MM uses a unique dual lock system for the added security of your personal belongings. Since it's already well past 8pm by this time, I ditch my clothes and rush up the stairs.

The 2nd floor has a steam room and some open windows where quite a lot of people were openly smoking. I had a quick look inside the steam room, but it was really dark and misty, so I couldn't see much after a turn or two. I'm not sure if it's a maze, but I didn't go much further in, although I was very tempted by the sounds of loud sexy groaning coming from deeper inside.

The showers were also located on the 2nd floor, and as a courtesy, I decided to rinse off a little. I was quickly joined in the same cubicle by another guy. Pretty cute in his mid-20s and he helped soap me up, paying alot of attention to my nipples and balls. After rinsing me clean, he proceeded to blow me in the shower area. I let him have his fun for a little while, but as I was curious to see the rest of the place before it closed in the next 2 hours, I stopped him gently after about 10 minutes. He looked a bit disappointed, but was nice about it.

Up another floor to level 3, and it's a cafe with indoor and outdoor seating. On the same level, there's a gym, with a better range of equipment than you find in most hotels. A leam and defined older guy in his late 30s is working out in just a thong. I watch him for a while, enjoying the play of shadows rippling over his fine form, but he is intent on his sets and plainly ignores me. Getting bored, I'm like wtf? Where is everybody? No one else around except for a serving staff.

The bartender notices me looking around like a lost puppy and asks me if it's my first time to MM? I nod my head and he shows me how to get down to another level 2 through a separate staircase. Duh!!! I've been wasting precious minutes for nothing. Ahhh... this is Level 69 where the real action is. It's towels off tonight and quite alot of guys are all standing around nude here.

The crowd in the lit area is mixed. Predominantly Chinese with the ocassional Malay, Eurasian/Indian, and Caucasian chaps lounging around the walls, talking to each other, or just walking in and out. The ones who are there alone seem a little bit shy. Not even willing to make eye contact. Just staring blankly into space. I can smell a trace of smoke, but it's just normal ciggies. Nothing that'd get you stoned.

So I choose to turn right, and it's a dimly lit passage that leads into a  large dark room, not really a maze. More like a hall, divided by grills. Suddenly, in the darkness, everyone becomes brave and I feel hands running across my chest and abs, and people groping and feeling my cock which starts to respond. A couple of bigger muscle guys start roughly probing my ass with their fingers, but I firmly push their hands away. They are persistent, but I don't want to get into a fight in a foreign country so I simply grip hard and apply a very slight wrist lock on one of them. Not enough to hurt, but hard enough to assert authority. They back off peacefully after that with no incident.

A number of smaller and slimmer guys approach tentatively, and I walk into the slight light so that they can see my features, but I still can't see them. I'm sniffed, licked and sucked all over by dunno how many different guys. I use my hands to feel for the smallest one who is shaved smooth all over. I grab him and lead him away from the rest, keeping my fingers intertwined with his. He takes me to a private section, which has rooms with doors. Using his lighter as a souce of light (does everyone in Msia smoke?) he finds the cleanest room possible. There's a switch that turns on a red bulb, and he is beautiful in an "ah beng" kind of way. Nice clear skin, big eyes, stylish dyed hair - but a big ass tattoo covering half his body. He's enthusiastic as hell, dropping to his knees and slurping away.

Why do I like petite, fun sized guys? Haha, maybe it's the feeling of domination over them and their vulnerability as I pin them down. But one thing is for sure. The lighter they are, the more positions I can try, including carrying them while fucking. The ONLY drawback for me is that small guys do have smaller mouths, and his teeth were scraping the heck out of my mushroom head.  As forewarned by many members here, MM provides no condoms or lube, so please bring your own. Anyway, this guy takes me all in like a champ, and he's urging me to go deeper and pump harder and go faster. When I take my time, he resorts to taunting me, but I see that he's fully erect and I grip his dick and jack him off while I'm analing him at the same time. He tries brushing my hands away from his dick, but I'm gleefully masturbating him mercilessly. In less than 5 minutes, he erupts all over and what a load. He must have been saving that all week! He's groaning out in pleasure and frustration, cursing me and my mother. But it's okay, I wanted to try a buffet and he was the appetiser.

So that was the modus operendi for the rest of the night. Go into the dark area, fish a guy out, if he appeals to you take him to a room and fuck his brains out. Some of the guys were quite vocal during sex, and when we opened the cubicle we noticed a few guys crouched at the entrance listening in at the door. They quickly scattered back into the darkness and it was kinda weird.

After a few rounds of this, I eventually chose to shoot my load with the guy I first met in the showers when I first came in. Then I exhaustedly made my way out to the 1st floor once again. There were another set of communal showers there, but it was deserted and I cleaned up good with some Dettol antibacterial soap that I brought with me.

I couldn't get any data signal to order an Uber back home, but one of the nicer guys I met saw my difficulty and offered me a lift back to my hotel. I didn't want to impose, but I had not brought much cash with me, because I didn't want to get robbed and was in a predicament. He offered to take me out for local supper, I was starving but I was too embarrassed because I didn't even have enough cash to buy my own supper. I hope he didn't take my refusal as rejection of any kind, because I really liked his company.

Anyway, I just want to say that Malaysian guys are awesome! Handsome, hunky and hospitable!  

Wow...what a Long field report...must be enjoying yourself....haha

2 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Fresh Cheras...else go Craigslist as mentioned but don’t believe what u see...haha...

I tried calling but nobody answered. Are they still open? What is their opening hours?

45 minutes ago, livefire0123 said:

Just a massage place for men only and no extra services. Apparently quite a few bodybuilders go there for massages.

The packages there should be the most expensive as compared to others male spa in KL (klang valley). 

8 hours ago, Guest ERIC said:

Thanks Sudu.

If I want full service, where is the nearest? 

Yes fresh cheras is the closest, need to take grab or uber unless u like walking, then there are few options like train etc. nearby that area are also sempurna, though not all masseur there provide full service, but definitely some do and generally better at massage compared to fresh.

for freelancer, read through multiple pages back to see some reviews or at least some indication whether its legit or scam. 

8 hours ago, Daniel Denielle said:

Haha...u think those older and less attractive MB charges chealy??? U have to think twice....haha

I dont think, i know lol. got offered before but refuse since they arent my type. If u go sauna, then mostly free there lol

Saw this guy in mandi manda on 22 nov 2017 ard 9pm..i first saw u in level 69 and after tat u had ur dick and nipple sucked by the other 2 guys at level 2 bathroom...i was the guy went in the bathroom and got out few seconds later..i followed u to the locker room and only found out u was leaving...plz pm me if u read this..

2 hours ago, Daniel Denielle said:

Wah...why u so naive...how can be first time...pls be wary...dont fall for such scheme...haha...

Ya. Serious doubt. There are too many other options available. But also put it here if anyone any experience with him. 

3 hours ago, JCKLB said:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/just-arrived/6396739989.html

anyone have tried or contacted this one. Said this is his first time in kl. 

I think this is his first time in KL this year.

i have seen his ads in CL for so many years. Never tried him before n I think no one shared reviews on him previously.

Edited by ct2005
Edit

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Any field report on newly spa in Shah Alam - Mr Muscle Man?

Same message pop up after some times.

I suspect you are the boss or either some one working inside?

Not many of the member here is interested when it is VERY expensive and ended with nothing lahhhh.

If you're so keen, why not you have a try and leave a review?

28 minutes ago, danielwu said:

Same message pop up after some times.

I suspect you are the boss or either some one working inside?

Not many of the member here is interested when it is VERY expensive and ended with nothing lahhhh.

If you're so keen, why not you have a try and leave a review?

Hei...dun say like that....some ppl may have tried but do not wish to share the experience only.....

33 minutes ago, Daniel Denielle said:

Hei...dun say like that....some ppl may have tried but do not wish to share the experience only.....

There were some short review/comments about that place in this thread. I have to agree that there is not much interest generated for that place. After reading those comments, I have the same thought "What is the point of paying a premium price to be massaged by those muscle masseurs there if there is no possibility ..." :)

Went to this sadomenspa few minutes months back..massage n manhood massage were done by one of the bosses..no hanky panky..then body scrub was done by one of the staffs..when i was lying on my back he take off my towel n cover my but with a small towel..after a while he take off the towel n srub my bared ass..then turned back..he covered me with the small towel..but after a shortwhile he took off my towel n there i was naked on the bed..no hanky panky but there were occasional unintentional touch of my dick..dunno wther it was a hint or its normal lol..but ended up nothing happened 

Just now, Guest Syah said:

Went to this sadomenspa few minutes months back..massage n manhood massage were done by one of the bosses..no hanky panky..then body scrub was done by one of the staffs..when i was lying on my back he take off my towel n cover my but with a small towel..after a while he take off the towel n srub my bared ass..then turned back..he covered me with the small towel..but after a shortwhile he took off my towel n there i was naked on the bed..no hanky panky but there were occasional unintentional touch of my dick..dunno wther it was a hint or its normal lol..but ended up nothing happened 

Sorry few months ago..

20 minutes ago, Guest Syah said:

How much did you pay for the whole thing?

If you had liked it a lot, I guess you would have been a regular customer.

Guest Massage
On 21/11/2017 at 5:49 PM, Aristic Ong said:

Really..how expensive is that? Lol

No. He is considered OK compared to other ppl from China,  HK,  Korea.  In call also need rm400.....so I never try them cuz I just want happy ending with hj /body to body (no sex)... But did anyone tried them? 

And anyone tried real tactic massage eroupe which ppl say legit in there?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.