Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

7 hours ago, Discreet Bi Professional said:

I just came from Kakiku. Honestly disappointing. Didn’t like the dark area and the steam room smelled bad. Although sauna was hot enough and the ‘jacuzzi’ was kinda relaxing. I saw a gated door towards the lower level, I believe that’s the ‘dungeon?’ It was closed so I assume it’s only opened to the public during the weekends. Not planning on visiting anytime soon as this weekend I’m planning on visiting Day Thermos. Might visit MM again tomorrow or the day after ;)

It is best to visit Kakiku on the weekends instead. For weekdays, MM or maybe Otot2 would be better.

By any chance, do you know if Otot2 will have their jacuzzi area open on weekdays after 7 or 8pm? Wanted to try Otot2's jacuzzi area :P

Guest Guest voyeur
13 hours ago, Guest Vkmul said:

I used to go to some gay massage outlets that offer happy ending like Kursani, Borneo, Oops, Sempurna and BB Boy. Despite people saying some of these outlets like Borneo/oops only offer proper massage, I get blowjob/handjob from each one of them. 

However most of the time, the massage is very disappointing and the happy ending was so-so, as well. 

These days I like to go to straight massage parlour like Healthland. 

I believe some of the male masseurs there are gay or at least bi-curious. 

When you go to healthland and go for full body oil massage, they'll ask you to wear a disposable underwear. 

While I was lying down on my back, some of them would drag down my underwear and leave my ass exposed. I have a bubbly butt, so I guess they like it. 

They massage my butt very thoroughly. And when I turn my body to face them, they usually massage the front, with some occasional/intentional touches to my dick. I was thinking to myself, a straight man wouldn't be intentionally be touching my butt very sensually like that, and casually touch my dick. 

I find that a lot more satisfying that just going to a gay massage parlour and have a short happy ending. 

Most masseurs in Healthland are very well trained. So you get a really good massage, and a sensual one too. For me at the very least. 

I find it very exciting to expose myself to another man like that, not knowing if he is interested in me or not. It feels like playing some sort of puzzle. I have some sort of voyeurism fetish to be honest. 

There was once, I got a blowjob at healthland. Well, once a go to this place a few times, you bound to get lucky right? 

Can't wait for the weekend to come and get another massage from my favourite therapist in Healthland. :)

Which masseur did you get and from which branch? I got lucky once from the SS2 branch too !

On 7/9/2018 at 10:33 PM, Guest Wonderland said:

Last time i saw Yoyo in Ken Kepong. His look is very cute and attractive but he is short and feminine. Anyway I didnt try Yoyo because feminine MB not my cup of tea

Edited by Cocksucker.ipoh

On 7/6/2018 at 11:51 PM, Guest Urut said:

Can anyone recommend any places or persons for legit urut batin; improve performance, increase size, etc. Preferably around KL or Selangor but if it works I'll travel to Perlis if need be. Having issue with performance (quick cummer) and not exactly happy with my size. Gogfle comes up with a lot of hits but I'd prefer to go to someone who really knows what they're doing and have people who can vouch for them. Sebarang sebarang urut kalau rosak, susah. Thank you

Try WeChat @Arjuna_Perkasa75 - the couple (they claimed brothers but i don't think so) are home based, somewhere in Ara Damansara i think

19 hours ago, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Yes i sucked his 7 inch before!

very thick.. he pump very hard into my mouth, until my mouth sore! 

Then he shooter the warm man cream on my face.

he asked for RM 200

Hi do you hv he contact number 

thank you 

Guest Happy Ending

Anyone knows which massage centre includes HE in the package? I know last time Borneo had it, and BB Boy I tried once also had it, but not sure whether the masseur did it voluntarily or it was included in package.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, Arufonsu said:

It is best to visit Kakiku on the weekends instead. For weekdays, MM or maybe Otot2 would be better.

By any chance, do you know if Otot2 will have their jacuzzi area open on weekdays after 7 or 8pm? Wanted to try Otot2's jacuzzi area :P

Both the times they were open until 11pm on both weekdays that I went to. Nice area :)

26 minutes ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Maybe I have to upload one that’s without my pic easier.

Hey there,

Kindly email me at wyattcwd@yahoo.com

i am keen to have a great massage.

thank you 

7 minutes ago, awang_melaka said:

Aiyoo, logic maa

Overnight = 8/10/12 hours

One off = 1 hour

Total cost = hourly rates x length of booking. Still need further explanation why overnight costs more?

What you do depends on what you want to. Go for dinner, cuddle, make out, netflix and chill, sex. I doubt any client or mb will be ‘strong’ enough to pound all night long lol

Lol... i am really new at this... thanks for the info =)

Guest UrutBatin
17 hours ago, OnePiece said:

Try WeChat @Arjuna_Perkasa75 - the couple (they claimed brothers but i don't think so) are home based, somewhere in Ara Damansara i think

Hi, can you give us your review on this Arjuna Perkasa Guy ? He looks cute ;) any hanky panky during the session? He’s naked too ?

Guest bottom
On 7/9/2018 at 9:18 PM, Miaomi said:

Can i check with everyone if this guy is legit ?

Screenshot_20180709-211532_Grindr.jpg

eh miaomi...give la this guys contact details. Many people have been asking...dont be selfish with information...lol

On 7/9/2018 at 11:53 PM, Guest Vkmul said:

I used to go to some gay massage outlets that offer happy ending like Kursani, Borneo, Oops, Sempurna and BB Boy. Despite people saying some of these outlets like Borneo/oops only offer proper massage, I get blowjob/handjob from each one of them. 

However most of the time, the massage is very disappointing and the happy ending was so-so, as well. 

These days I like to go to straight massage parlour like Healthland. 

I believe some of the male masseurs there are gay or at least bi-curious. 

When you go to healthland and go for full body oil massage, they'll ask you to wear a disposable underwear. 

While I was lying down on my back, some of them would drag down my underwear and leave my ass exposed. I have a bubbly butt, so I guess they like it. 

They massage my butt very thoroughly. And when I turn my body to face them, they usually massage the front, with some occasional/intentional touches to my dick. I was thinking to myself, a straight man wouldn't be intentionally be touching my butt very sensually like that, and casually touch my dick. 

I find that a lot more satisfying that just going to a gay massage parlour and have a short happy ending. 

Most masseurs in Healthland are very well trained. So you get a really good massage, and a sensual one too. For me at the very least. 

I find it very exciting to expose myself to another man like that, not knowing if he is interested in me or not. It feels like playing some sort of puzzle. I have some sort of voyeurism fetish to be honest. 

There was once, I got a blowjob at healthland. Well, once a go to this place a few times, you bound to get lucky right? 

Can't wait for the weekend to come and get another massage from my favourite therapist in Healthland. :)

Hi. Didn’t know Oop do happy ending 

which guys there? Love to try

which healthland centre? Love to try too. Thx

Guest Urutbatin
26 minutes ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Based on sharing with my regular client, 

they are couple instead of brothers, Malay around their mid 30 

Thanks.. 

but couple ? Means 4 hands urut batin ? Interesting lol

Guest teehee
43 minutes ago, romeooug said:

Looks inviting. Have you tried? Please share experiences if any

I've never been there unfortunately. But if i do check it out i'll make sure to post it here.

Guest happy

After reading the good reviews went and tried Mint(fresh Tmn Desa)and left one happy guy. The massage was strong with broad strokes  which was how I liked it. Not too much oil either as I find it difficult to wash off later. I found him to be a friendly person and we could communicate as both of us can speak Mandarin. He speaks English too. The sex was incredible. He topped me with such skills that I cummed very fast. As there was about 15 minutes time left we hugged and chatted and later showered. Will definitely book him again.

On 7/10/2018 at 11:25 AM, Arufonsu said:

I think kakiku got jacuzzi also?

On 7/9/2018 at 9:30 PM, Guest Bottom said:

He looks good...any contact details

This guy 

On 7/9/2018 at 9:23 PM, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Yes i sucked his 7 inch before!

very thick.. he pump very hard into my mouth, until my mouth sore! 

Then he shooter the warm man cream on my face.

he asked for RM 200

This guy texted me on grindr and wanna fuck me. Im asking if he charge. But he says no charge for me. Do you think the MB doing scam like this?

2 minutes ago, Backyard said:

This guy 

This guy texted me on grindr and wanna fuck me. Im asking if he charge. But he says no charge for me. Do you think the MB doing scam like this?

I have a regular client who facing this incident before. 

He booked an Indonesia MB, Then Upon booking He ask me Deposit ( half of the payment) then he show up at hotel, it is completely different person.

then my client furious and inquiry why, then that MB told me he ‘ just come here to check whether he’s a police man or not’ 

this time he request for balance of the payment, After collect the money, he told my client that the MB from the photo will coming up shortly.

as he proceed leave the hotel room. 

No one ever show up ! 

Total damage RM300 

gosh I feel bad for my client. 

Therefore  as Masseur like myself or Money Boy who promote sex service 

my humble opinion is please ensure your safety lo 

Contact |  012 4173134  

On 7/10/2018 at 3:55 AM, Discreet Bi Professional said:

I just came from Kakiku. Honestly disappointing. Didn’t like the dark area and the steam room smelled bad. Although sauna was hot enough and the ‘jacuzzi’ was kinda relaxing. I saw a gated door towards the lower level, I believe that’s the ‘dungeon?’ It was closed so I assume it’s only opened to the public during the weekends. Not planning on visiting anytime soon as this weekend I’m planning on visiting Day Thermos. Might visit MM again tomorrow or the day after ;)

Did they allowed you to be naked in Kakiku?

10 minutes ago, Backyard said:

This guy 

I won’t buy such “free” service sure he up for something. Nuthing free in the world nowadays 

Guest Guest
40 minutes ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

I saw jack from sempurna posted on his blued ID that he working here. Emmm should explore more soon probably got more muscular masseurs hehehe provide  extra 

Just called this evening, is a Unisex Spa

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.