Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

11 hours ago, Sudu said:

I guess its ok for someone who feel like killing someone to not be judged too? Main reason paedophiles are bad is because it involves children, often not even sexually active yet, and are clueless about sex. Its not 2 mutually consenting adult. 

If gay tring to have sex with straight guy? Is it a crime? And is it a mental psyco issue?

1 hour ago, Backyard said:

If gay tring to have sex with straight guy? Is it a crime? And is it a mental psyco issue?

It is about consent, of which the lowest age is 12. Individuals below that have not got the mental capability to provide informed consent. Therefore, sexual acts carried out against them is rape.

You are not my only plan.

5 minutes ago, Acair said:

It is about consent, of which the lowest age is 12. Individuals below that have not got the mental capability to provide informed consent. Therefore, sexual acts carried out against them is rape.

As again. 12 is the number from human logic sense

2 minutes ago, Backyard said:

2 minutes ago, Backyard said:

Let me get this straight, u says lets the paedophile have their way? No point refuting this though, if u think that is ok, maybe you are part of the problem....

1 minute ago, Sudu said:

Let me get this straight, u says lets the paedophile have their way? No point refuting this though, if u think that is ok, maybe you are part of the problem....

If you said im the problem. Then im the problem for you. I just be a neutral human mass without any prejudice as what gay want. If you want a rational. Then you should put yourself on their shoes. And dig how they feel. As i knew myself i can be anything i want to choose as gay straight bisex pansex kidslove. It all just interests that you willing to dig by yourself. And develop the feeling towards your life. 

Only a paedophile will group all different kinds of legal love together with their sickness. And paedophile exists for straight and gay too... none of the other categories u quoted above involved kids. Consenting adults are different because then its not a crime, but when u involve kids, its a crime. Maybe if it happens to your niece or nephew, then only you will think twice....  

ok enough of this off topic toxic discussion. 

Lets continue with massage reviews? Been meaning to visit tantara soon but read that privacy is an issue, since the glass door is a bit translucent. Meanwhile, been a regular to healthland and reborn for proper massage. Last few visits in reborn, my regular masseur is off day in two of my visits, so got to try two different male masseur. Both gave great massage but a bit more painful than my regular lol. The last masseur actually gave one great head massage. Release all my tense.

Edited by Sudu

Guest Guest

Guys, lets not dwell in this. 

Whats the point of arguing like a keyboard warriors here? Each have said their peace and lets be done and over with it. Many feels the right to stand up for what they believe in so just say it and be done and over with. Arguing here is like arguing with a brick wall. I say you're wrong and u say i'm at the wrong and then what ?

Lets just get back to the massage. If u wanna argue please create a new thread. 

8 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Only a paedophile will group all different kinds of legal love together with their sickness. And paedophile exists for straight and gay too... none of the other categories u quoted above involved kids. Consenting adults are different because then its not a crime, but when u involve kids, its a crime. Maybe if it happens to your niece or nephew, then only you will think twice....  

Lets continue with massage reviews? Been meaning to visit tantara soon but read that privacy is an issue, since the glass door is a bit translucent. Meanwhile, been a regular to healthland and reborn for proper massage. Last few visits in reborn, my regular masseur is off day in two of my visits, so got to try two different male masseur. Both gave great massage but a bit more painful than my regular lol. The last masseur actually gave one great head massage. Release all my tense.

Ya wanted to try Tantara also especially the Tantara massage which involves tantric massage. But I think the glass door is sand blasted. Should be ok especially inside is darker than outside I presume. Not sure if any HE provided

Edited by Topman

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Which head ? XD

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Which head ? XD

My big head that comes with brain lol

4 minutes ago, Topman said:

Ya wanted to try Tantara also especially the Tantara massage which involves tantric massage. But I think the glass door is sand blasted. Should be ok especially inside is darker than outside I presume. Not sure if any HE provided

One of the masseur mentioned is definitely open to HE for a fee but not sure if he is allowed/ or comfortable to provide, when privacy is an issue. It is after all hotel spa, and seems like they are in transition to become men spa, or actually two spa sharing same shop. 

Guest SG4GE
On 7/7/2018 at 2:13 AM, william212 said:

mandi mana or otot2 which place have more caucasians?

anyone been there, pls share ur experience and opinions. thx

The higher chance to meet Caucasian is Otot2, coz it nearby hotels, such like Sunway Putra and Tune and LRT station in the city center, for a foreigner normally will chose nearby his stay area and public transport. For my experience, i have met more than 5 times foreigners in Otot2, however mandi manda seem just seen 1 time before... I have met a mature guy, around 40++y/o, very tall, very gentle, very hulky, the most important he has around 9 inch big cock, very thick too... I'm a top, he allow me to top him, that was the greatest sex moment i have...

Guest SG4GE
26 minutes ago, Muffin78901 said:

Haha I still miss ibiza

I miss Ibiza too, very muscular and handsome, cock size more than average. Kobe is my favorite now, muscular body and he has a very big size cock, and his big cock around more than 8 inch as he told me.

25 minutes ago, Guest SG4GE said:

I miss Ibiza too, very muscular and handsome, cock size more than average. Kobe is my favorite now, muscular body and he has a very big size cock, and his big cock around more than 8 inch as he told me.

No mostly Vietnamese boy. But majority of them are straight. Just had Desmond at tmn desa. He is straight this cannot that cannot. But ibiza musch more handsome and muscular but not so many restrictions.

3 hours ago, Guest SG4GE said:

Is Kebo's dick thick? :wub:

6 minutes ago, Muffin78901 said:

Lol is Kobe and he left . Untill next time

What? He has left...so sad. Gonna try him. May I know is his dick thick? 

9 hours ago, trx86 said:

@SensualMassage_T thank you for the awesome massage. Really relieved my aching shoulders, and back pain. Learned about my pain tolerance too. Liked your cosy and clean apartment. 

P.s. Your new tattoos are so sexy 

Thank You very much ! 

Glad I can fix and untie your knots. 

PS: Need to train my chest as I plan to inked my chest as well. 

Contact |  012 4173134  

Guest SG4GE
16 hours ago, Guest RYU said:

Is Kebo's dick thick? :wub:

his dick consider think. I just suck his dick, no let him fuck... I love his very manly look, and the body tattoo...  He told me he married at very young age and have 3 children. He training in the gym very hardly when he back to Bangkok, but in Malaysia no time for him to gym. he told me if wan see his very obvious muscular body, the best period is the time he just come from Bangkok. i have a very nice chit chat with him, he is very friendly...

Guest SG4GE
15 hours ago, Guest RYU said:

What? He has left...so sad. Gonna try him. May I know is his dick thick? 

Another big cock guy is Giorgio from Vietnam, but i not really like his attitude. weak in communication in English

On 7/9/2018 at 11:53 PM, Guest Vkmul said:

I used to go to some gay massage outlets that offer happy ending like Kursani, Borneo, Oops, Sempurna and BB Boy. Despite people saying some of these outlets like Borneo/oops only offer proper massage, I get blowjob/handjob from each one of them. 

However most of the time, the massage is very disappointing and the happy ending was so-so, as well. 

These days I like to go to straight massage parlour like Healthland. 

I believe some of the male masseurs there are gay or at least bi-curious. 

When you go to healthland and go for full body oil massage, they'll ask you to wear a disposable underwear. 

While I was lying down on my back, some of them would drag down my underwear and leave my ass exposed. I have a bubbly butt, so I guess they like it. 

They massage my butt very thoroughly. And when I turn my body to face them, they usually massage the front, with some occasional/intentional touches to my dick. I was thinking to myself, a straight man wouldn't be intentionally be touching my butt very sensually like that, and casually touch my dick. 

I find that a lot more satisfying that just going to a gay massage parlour and have a short happy ending. 

Most masseurs in Healthland are very well trained. So you get a really good massage, and a sensual one too. For me at the very least. 

I find it very exciting to expose myself to another man like that, not knowing if he is interested in me or not. It feels like playing some sort of puzzle. I have some sort of voyeurism fetish to be honest. 

There was once, I got a blowjob at healthland. Well, once a go to this place a few times, you bound to get lucky right? 

Can't wait for the weekend to come and get another massage from my favourite therapist in Healthland. :)

Sounds good. Can u please pm me which branches? 

Or any recommend for the masseurs?

Appreciated. 

On 6/5/2018 at 7:38 PM, Xmengay said:

Review One - First MB - Found from Grindr at chow kit area. 

His Grindr name was something like naval boy or what, and NO he will not wear that uniform to meet ( thats what i thought too ) 

Total charge : RM 200

Massage - NIL - He told me he was money boy and not massage boy so dont expect any massage. 

Looks - 7.5/10 ( rather cute and boyish)

Body - 6/10 ( Slim fit) 

Attitude - 8.5/10 ( BF kinda attitude) 

He met me at the lobby of the hotel and i brought him up, from the lift we started hugging and kissing as though we are Bfs ( super loved this) .

Loads of romance in the bed rolling and had the window open so we did it over looking the twin towers :P 

without going into too much of details i must tell you that he satisfied all my fetish craving ( including cum fetish) 

when everything was over he cuddles and lies down in the bed till you ask him to go, i loved this amazing attitude from him. 

will i recommend him to other men from our community ? - YES!!

will i hire his services again ? YES YES YES  

Screenshot_20180605-190716_Grindr.jpg

Guys, one of my favs is in KL now. Here is his number +60147110921. I have review him before don't searched it. Sorry I wont be able to reply to all private message ya.. I got too many msgs last time until I takut to log in here.. hehe 

On 7/17/2018 at 6:22 PM, Muffin78901 said:

No mostly Vietnamese boy. But majority of them are straight. Just had Desmond at tmn desa. He is straight this cannot that cannot. But ibiza musch more handsome and muscular but not so many restrictions.

Desmond is Vietnamese? Steel at Fresh Taman desa has good attitude too. 

Sad to say this guy is a very famous blued guy who owns a fashion shop in vietnam. I saw a fake blued account that have exactly the same pictures collection in blue as the one in locanto. His real account have so much more pictures 

17 hours ago, Sudu said:

Sad to say this guy is a very famous blued guy who owns a fashion shop in vietnam. I saw a fake blued account that have exactly the same pictures collection in blue as the one in locanto. His real account have so much more pictures 

wat is a blued guy? whatever he sell will surely buy from him and whatever he want will give it to him too:wub::wub::wub:

19 minutes ago, Bird9898 said:

I really need a sensual massage done by good looking muscular masseur. Any suggestion guys?

Dont we all need this as well? Haha. Sadly this is very rare to have. Its either massage is good, or body is good, or face is good. Combination of two if you are lucky, but if u find someone who have all 3, dont let him go hahaha

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.