Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

13 hours ago, Guest Ken said:

Urut batin = BJ in toy HJ HE LOLX 1069

First, compulsory extra tips is RM50. Then, reduce to RM30.. what's next? First time I'm hearing this.... They always say their booking full.... In fact, when you call then they have slot.... if their masseurs is up to the expectation, clients will tip them accordingly.... what's the funny thing this KEN massage is doing.... Look like no confidence in his therapists then impose this sort of rules

13 hours ago, Guest Kim said:

Had a great massage session with @SensualMassage_T! He helped to loosen the knots, especially on my shoulders, and he is also not a clock watcher. I also did a scrub with him and he was real gentle. On top of the above, he is a super friendly chap as well. Highly recommended! 

Thank you once again @SensualMassage_T !

In return, you helped to loosen his (Derek) ASSHOLE. Not bad! Gentle touch touch by real SISSY pussy!

21 hours ago, Guest Kim said:

Had a great massage session with @SensualMassage_T! He helped to loosen the knots, especially on my shoulders, and he is also not a clock watcher. I also did a scrub with him and he was real gentle. On top of the above, he is a super friendly chap as well. Highly recommended! 

Thank you once again @SensualMassage_T !

Scrub you mean you bathed with him? 

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Scrub you mean you bathed with him? 

Begin with wet skin in the shower—warm-to-hot water is ideal to soften the skin. Allow the shower to run for 5-10 minutes and let the warm water soften the skin and prepare for exfoliation. Pause the running water while you exfoliate. Apply the sugar or salt scrub in a circular motion.

Contact |  012 4173134  

18 minutes ago, auri said:

I wouldn't always trust google in matters like this! 

So they said they are open? I would like to go! 

i always wonder where google collected information? must somebody informed google right ?

On 9/17/2018 at 11:50 AM, Guest Ling said:

Hello everyone, I'm the one who asked question about the HIV.. I took the hiv test kit from the pharmacy and I'm tested negative.. I don't know if this test kit is 100% reliable but stated there 99.9% accurate, but at least I'm really happy to finally know its negative.. thanks for those answering my question earlier.. i guess the flu i'm having is just regular flu.. coincidence? haha..  

If you had sex with a condom on you should be ok. Just do another test with the self test kit in 3 months time for your peace of mind.

18 hours ago, Guest guestt said:

yalo, google stated closed.

what a shock, what actually happening there, my favourite sauna !

Kakiku sauna is full wit fat old uncles. The moustache boss oso very2 rude (talk loud n show temper)) always take advantage (touch &suck dick) wit new customer whom his liking one . Yuck. Shoud n thankfully if tis place closed coz his bad attitute.

21 hours ago, shadowdragon said:

will reach KL next Wednesday night and have a hotel room by my own (finally!), anyone seek some safe light fun? like edging each other all night long? 

I'm interested

10 hours ago, Guest cuteJoe said:

Kakiku sauna is full wit fat old uncles. The moustache boss oso very2 rude (talk loud n show temper)) always take advantage (touch &suck dick) wit new customer whom his liking one . Yuck. Shoud n thankfully if tis place closed coz his bad attitute.

Agree! The owner deserve it if closed. 

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Agree! The owner deserve it if closed. 

That arrogant owner memang kurang ajar. Bising2 tell people cannot do this n that infront other customers. But if new handsome customer came, he rush n sweet talk till get to touch n suck them.didnt give his customers who pay, a chance to get those guy b4 him.

Boikot Kakiku sauna everyone. We all deserve to be treat better esp by plu itself.

On 9/19/2018 at 9:29 AM, SensualMassage_T said:

Begin with wet skin in the shower—warm-to-hot water is ideal to soften the skin. Allow the shower to run for 5-10 minutes and let the warm water soften the skin and prepare for exfoliation. Pause the running water while you exfoliate. Apply the sugar or salt scrub in a circular motion.

So are you naked too while bathing the client or you wear a sarong?

7 hours ago, Guest Wakaka said:

That arrogant owner memang kurang ajar. Bising2 tell people cannot do this n that infront other customers. But if new handsome customer came, he rush n sweet talk till get to touch n suck them.didnt give his customers who pay, a chance to get those guy b4 him.

Boikot Kakiku sauna everyone. We all deserve to be treat better esp by plu itself.

Agree.   That is how he operates when he found someone to his liking.   He can be mean and rude to his customers he doesn't like just because he can afford to.   Not only he helps himself to his customers but his pal with tattoo acted the same way.   

1 hour ago, Guest Bottom said:

l really like the masseur from China and miss his massage technique. l don't know when can see him again. very very miss him. 

He doesn’t have any technique. And he rushes and ask if want him to fuck you. Asking rm200!! So maybe you can go China looking for him .

On 9/15/2018 at 12:11 PM, Guest Concerned guest said:

You can just go buy the test kit and test yourself. Last time I bought from AA Pharmacy taman OUG. I was always worried and nervous when I got bad flu and fever. Always think worst. 

Now I did regular HIV test at Gomen Klinik Kesihatan, just RM1, and annual full blood test. Plus currently on PrEP.

where did u manage to get the prep medicine? mind pming me? 

Tried Derek's sensual massage this afternoon. He was indeed a friendly and chatty guy. He handled his clients very well, he even asked me what would i prefer to have (tea or coffee) via wechat before i went to his unit. At least i felt safe and warm since this was my first time trying home-based massage. 

The massage room was small but it was comfy with the right temperature, i hope he got a new massage bed then this will add value to the whole service. The room was clean, so is the toilet. His massage (since i chose Balinese style) was awesome, strong strokes with sensual touch, handled professionally, no fishy washy though. Paid 150 for a 90mins massage, i felt so freshed after a proper massage, will definitely go back again.

38 minutes ago, leedaniel said:

Tried Derek's sensual massage this afternoon. He was indeed a friendly and chatty guy. He handled his clients very well, he even asked me what would i prefer to have (tea or coffee) via wechat before i went to his unit. At least i felt safe and warm since this was my first time trying home-based massage. 

The massage room was small but it was comfy with the right temperature, i hope he got a new massage bed then this will add value to the whole service. The room was clean, so is the toilet. His massage (since i chose Balinese style) was awesome, strong strokes with sensual touch, handled professionally, no fishy washy though. Paid 150 for a 90mins massage, i felt so freshed after a proper massage, will definitely go back again.

Thank you for your review.

The new massage bed shall arrive next week. 

Contact |  012 4173134  

1 hour ago, thick.white said:

I want to try glory holes at Mandi Manda. Is it good? What is the experience there? Can someone tell me more about it? Thinking about trying tomorrow night.

Emmm not very interesting. It depends on your luck I would say. Area too dark and alley tight to move around btw to many ppl leaning on the wall trying their luck grabbing ur dick. Most of the time glory hole use as a “room” for sex rather than it original function but u may try ur luck 

My favourite pinoy mb is back but his first stop is Singapore then jb then KL. And so happened I was in Singapore for the night F1. Amazing lah the night F1 in Singapore. They organised it so well and so happening. Why lah we can't do it as well as their lah.. 

Anyway back to my this mb, he looked so much attractive now. He can kill with his smiles. He is just one nice guy to be with. I am out of words on how to describe him. So I better upload photo. And his sg number is +6583085350 I am not promoting him lah, just tat good things are meant to be shared. 

Anyway he will be in Sg for half a month or so, another half and month in jb then only to KL.. so kena be patient lah hehe 

received_1132886810201942.jpeg

FB_IMG_1537543482964.jpg

received_2170164229869070.jpeg

Ps: Actually I reviewed him in details long ago already so just search the history but how to search I also don't know haha.. honestly I don't know this forum well.. wanted to upload more photos also cannot.. :P

Edited by Gideon

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.