Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

18 hours ago, Guest PYC said:

Went to Fresh2 for the first time last night. Had my eye set on Coke before I went there and he was available (lucky). I noticed that not much review on him here, so I thought I will write one here.

Love his face and look, really my type. Initially went for B2B but then he offered me full in the room and I went for it. The massage was okay but not much worth to talk about, in fact he didn't really massage much with his entire body to live up to B2B. But the after-massage session was good, he was gentle and affectionate. Kind of cute that he said Love You a few times (he probably said to everyone but still cute when he said it). Got a happy ending. We went for shower and I got to see his face clearly (really love his masculine + cute face).

He said Love you to me too...but just enjoy the moment... :)

5 minutes ago, bryancool said:

Tried Elvan before and the experience wasn’t mind blowing. He’s a pretty boy and standoffish.Bjs you with a condom and h.e was a bit boring.  

any manly top but experienced to recommend for a beginner bottom?..i prefer non fem guys...thanks

3 hours ago, danielwu said:

FreshM2M is so boring recently, BB Boy website is down. Ivan and Elvan from Citybay seems cute, did anyone try them? 

Malaysia will be boring at the moment, LGBT issue keep burning, meet one of the ex BB boy , most of them went to BKK now. they said they earn more and more safe there, meanwhile here is tough and the middle person took alot money from them so i guess have to meet those hottie like IBIZA or Fiber in BKK soon

Edited by Muffin78901

1 hour ago, Muffin78901 said:

Malaysia will be boring at the moment, LGBT issue keep burning, meet one of the ex BB boy , most of them went to BKK now. they said they earn more and more safe there, meanwhile here is tough and the middle person took alot money from them so i guess have to meet those hottie like IBIZA or Fiber in BKK soon

There could be another big round of operas this weekend heard that from one of the straight massage centre owner 

5 hours ago, Muffin78901 said:

There are so many options in bkk, i would not even consider fiber or ibiza if i am there lol. They would be havingg a hard time getting customers too i bet, but definitely safer over there and more customers too, but also more competition 

Guest Anthony Lam
22 hours ago, romeooug said:

You can just click on the highlighted name to access his profile and pm him directly

Noted & Thank you,

He is very friendly & accomdating which i had place a session this Sunday. 

Mr Lee. 

Thank you. I also place a session with Josh this Saturday. He is very helpful as well 

On 9/2/2018 at 3:52 PM, Guest Sempurna said:

You can try zack (traditional malay massage style) or mak (sabahan) new guy, massage very good. Great body as well.

Don’t forget to share your experience here ya! Thanks

I think Mak is not working in sempurna d?

5 hours ago, agil01 said:

I think Mak is not working in sempurna d?

I think he is referring to the new guy, mak from sabah..not mark from indo that already left right? I tried mak sabah once..his massage is quite good 6/10, but not superb i think.

he got big tools.

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think he is referring to the new guy, mak from sabah..not mark from indo that already left right? I tried mak sabah once..his massage is quite good 6/10, but not superb i think.

he got big tools.

“Quite good” = very good 

and only rated as 6/10??

5 hours ago, Redyy said:

I heard one boy said Sempurna raided last week??  Anyone can confirm this news? 

Yep. Immigration and police went again on Tuesday again. Guess not enough duit kopi and want more.

2 hours ago, speedohard said:

Fresh Taman Desa is still open but they're a little bit careful with opening the door to customers they do not know for example if you have a certain "look". Fresh Cheras will remain closed for at least another month because most of the boys refuse to come to work for scared of further raids. We know they're almost 99% foreigners working illegally here on tourist visas. From what I heard even the reception guy refuse to come back. The Immigration Department seems gung ho about rounding up illegal immigrants and working in a massage centre is like sitting ducks. So until this blows over there will be no boys tending to your various "needs".

As for "raids everywhere" I don't think recent raids are targeted at the gay community. Blue Boy was raided and many customers were rounded up and they were subjected to urine tests. Not a single one of them was charged under Section 377 despite headlines of online news falsely bragging 30YO GAY CLUB RAIDED!! (Yeah fuck em!) In fact I have never come across any case being charged in court under Section 377 after being detained in a gay club or sauna for that matter.

The point is the government knows of such places and IF they're really targeting gay activities they can close every single one of the clubs, sauna, massage and bars in a matter of days. Blue Boy actually has been operating for around 40 years. Otot2 20 years. Kakiku 14 years. And Fresh so many donkey years. 

Long live Otot2 and Blue Boy

2 hours ago, speedohard said:

Fresh Taman Desa is still open but they're a little bit careful with opening the door to customers they do not know for example if you have a certain "look". Fresh Cheras will remain closed for at least another month because most of the boys refuse to come to work for scared of further raids. We know they're almost 99% foreigners working illegally here on tourist visas. From what I heard even the reception guy refuse to come back. The Immigration Department seems gung ho about rounding up illegal immigrants and working in a massage centre is like sitting ducks. So until this blows over there will be no boys tending to your various "needs".

As for "raids everywhere" I don't think recent raids are targeted at the gay community. Blue Boy was raided and many customers were rounded up and they were subjected to urine tests. Not a single one of them was charged under Section 377 despite headlines of online news falsely bragging 30YO GAY CLUB RAIDED!! (Yeah fuck em!) In fact I have never come across any case being charged in court under Section 377 after being detained in a gay club or sauna for that matter.

The point is the government knows of such places and IF they're really targeting gay activities they can close every single one of the clubs, sauna, massage and bars in a matter of days. Blue Boy actually has been operating for around 40 years. Otot2 20 years. Kakiku 14 years. And Fresh so many donkey years. 

Actually the reception guy is still in jail. He’s Myanmarese and holds a fake UN card. And no one to bail or pay for his way out. Fresh and the rest are out. They paid money and was able to kau tim. He’s gone back to Myanmar while some of the Vietnamese guys went back and some went to JB.  

8 hours ago, speedohard said:

Thanks for the update! I can totally understand if the boy refused to come to work amidst the raids. I wish they would start freelancing though. A much safer option especially for those who are already popular and have regulars. 

12 hours ago, speedohard said:

In fact they’re really targeting gay activities and of course they can’t convict anyone of illegal sexual activities as the burden of proof is too high. By the time these authority got in everyone would be in full clothing so the alternative to curb gay activities is “scare tactics” like catching the illegal workers, checking for permits etc. and to make headlines of how many these and that got raided. All these raids are to show how Islamic the new government is. For the time being, the drama is still on going. Thanks to these so called Islamic groups 

On 9/6/2018 at 3:19 PM, Guest Lee said:

Im local chinese, today pass by kepong and tried Josh (011-16936241)(Filipino) at jalan 3/40 taman pusat kepong (recommend by Albert)

The environment very private, clean and safe its on 2nd floor. Ez to find too

His massage skills very good (abit pain but shiok) as others ppl feed backs even the last happy ending too.. Hahaha

After cumming still cont massage, not rushing at all. He serve me a cup of tea also after shower.

Private room with toilet (no others ppl inside the house at the same time)

Only accept booking no walk in

Hj very gentle, the sensual touch also

Massage: 8.5/10

Sensual touch: 9.5/10

Hj: 10/10

Price 150 

Tips 30

Strongly recommended, must try ~

Definitely will go again when i pass by kepong area

My wechat: lee_900603

Does he offer more than HJ like sex?

On 9/9/2018 at 12:11 AM, Guest Guest said:

he got big tools.

Yes Mak Sabah, I went there last Saturday, Mak picture is still there, but flipped over..

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.